Sign in to follow this  
browndelivers

DJ Moore a buy low?

Yes he's been bad. Yes Baker's been worse. Yes the Panthers suck. 

But we have a track record of 1K yard seasons with Moore. He has to be better ROS, right? Right?

I would think so, but heck shop him and see if anyone is willing to trade.  Why not. 

Are the panthers going to start scheming to get him the ball or is Baker getting more accurate? Not sure I see anything that’s going to change in his situation that’ll turn this around.

I think it will change, Moore is to good for this  to become his norm for the season. 

He wont match his usual ff points though.  

Again I think like Mooney he’s worth shopping, a lot of ff have a difficult time in readjusting their thoughts about a players value during a season.  

8 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

Are the panthers going to start scheming to get him the ball or is Baker getting more accurate? Not sure I see anything that’s going to change in his situation that’ll turn this around.

TBF- Baker is right now at 51% completion percentage on the year. His career is 61%.

So yes you could make the case he reverts to his norm and gets more accurate. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

TBF- Baker is right now at 51% completion percentage on the year. His career is 61%.

So yes you could make the case he reverts to his norm and gets more accurate. 

I never said a case couldn’t be made, I just don’t see it happening. If you think Baker becomes more accurate and starts to hit receivers on a more regular basis then buy low.

Alright Cincy, getting the ball back! Can you show SOME kind of imagination on your playcalling? What is WRONG with your anemic offense? You look like $hit!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Alright Cincy, getting the ball back! Can you show SOME kind of imagination on your playcalling? What is WRONG with your anemic offense? You look like $hit!

Are you lost?