Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Chris Olave

He seems to be the top guy in New Orleans.

He's improved each week and had a big game in week 3 with 9 catches for 147 yards.

After a limited but efficient week 1, he's exploded for 13 targets in weeks 2 & 3.

At 15.8 ypr, he's not just a check down target, he's getting some deep looks too.

The only thing keeping him from being a top WR 1 is his limited trips to the end zone. He caught a 2pt conversion in week 1 and that's it.

If you can, pick him up now

What happens when Winston can’t play, he already has a back problem. 

Any WR is gonna take a hit losing their starting QB, but I think Dalton is one of the better back ups

Not Lamb, he seems to be more productive with the back up Qb. 

I thought Olave was going to be the best wr from the last draft, and a wr who’s 6th m targets is a worthy add, I would think in most leagues he’s not available. 

His numbers will continue to improve throughout the season regardless of the QB. Yeah, Michael Thomas is sti.there.and the alpha of but hard.to ignore Olave's talent. By season'send he could be the Saints top WR in production.

im starting him

16 hours ago, polecatt said:

He seems to be the top guy in New Orleans.

He's improved each week and had a big game in week 3 with 9 catches for 147 yards.

After a limited but efficient week 1, he's exploded for 13 targets in weeks 2 & 3.

At 15.8 ypr, he's not just a check down target, he's getting some deep looks too.

The only thing keeping him from being a top WR 1 is his limited trips to the end zone. He caught a 2pt conversion in week 1 and that's it.

If you can, pick him up now

I did. He was available in my .5 ppr league. I have Thomas too Haha. 

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

Not Lamb, he seems to be more productive with the back up Qb. 

I thought Olave was going to be the best wr from the last draft, and a wr who’s 6th m targets is a worthy add, I would think in most leagues he’s not available. 

CeeDee Lamb has produced much better with Dak at QB throughout his  career. He's played well with Cooper Rush too

4 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

I did. He was available in my .5 ppr league. I have Thomas too Haha. 

I picked him up in my dynasty league. The owner dropped him just minutes before week 1 started. He's one of those who doesn't roster a kicker until game day. That's who he dropped. I put in a waiver claim for him and got him for week 2. I'm not planning on dropping him any time soon lol

• Haha 1

Just now, polecatt said:

I picked him up in my dynasty league. The owner dropped him just minutes before week 1 started. He's one of those who doesn't roster a kicker until game day.

I generally do that too in early drafts--roster speculative RB/WR prospects instead of a K or D, and pick those up before the season--but to drop one of the consensus top WRs in this year's class for a Kicker in a dynasty league just seems incredibly stupid.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I generally do that too in early drafts--roster speculative RB/WR prospects instead of a K or D, and pick those up before the season--but to drop one of the consensus top WRs in this year's class for a Kicker in a dynasty league just seems incredibly stupid.

Yeah, I would say it was a questionable move to say the least. Worked out well for me though so I'm not gonna complain.

My guess is he was in a bit of last minute roster move panic before kick off.

I've learned though, some people don't look at dynasty any different than redraft, which is crazy. If such and such isn't a stud in their line up the coming week, they're worthless.

Once again, fine with me, because those are people you can get good deals with.

The last eight games that Lamb and Dak have played together in half ppr, Dak has avg 19:7 points per game, while Lamb has avg 7.7 points per game in those eight games.  

Two games that C Rush has started , Rush is avg 15 points per game, and Lamb half ppr is avg 15 per game.  

Maybe Dak and Lamb have a connect problem with each other.  

• Like 1

I started him last week (3) and I'm starting him again this week (4).  He's my WR3 now.  DJ Moore is benched.  Doubs is now my WR4/Flex.

Tyreek Hill

Tee Higgins

Chris Olave

Romeo Doubs

I like this WR core.  I have Deandre Hopkins stashed too. 

My other WRs are DJ Moore (mentioned already), Brandon Aiyuk, Robert Woods, Treylon Burks.

I can start 5 too (because we start 3 WRs and have two Flex spots).

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I started him last week (3) and I'm starting him again this week (4).  He's my WR3 now.  DJ Moore is benched.  Doubs is now my WR4/Flex.

Tyreek Hill

Tee Higgins

Chris Olave

Romeo Doubs

My other WRs are DJ Moore (mentioned already), Brandon Aiyuk, Robert Woods, Treylon Burks.

I can start 5 too (because we start 3 WRs and have two Flex spots).

This looks pretty solid right now.  You might even end up dropping Hopkins.

17 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Tyreek Hill

Tee Higgins

Chris Olave

Romeo Doubs

swap higgins for bateman and thats my starting wrs this week.

ive got K Allen, Godwin and Hopkins stashed as well.

• Like 1

Looks like Thomas is OUT this week so OLAVE will for sure be the go to guy even if Andy Dalton starts. Vikes should be able to put some points on the board so the Saints will need to keep pace. Kamara will probably pick up some extra receiving looks but I think Olave should get at least 10 targets.  I think he's got a shot at ROY by seasons end.

12 minutes ago, DocNiner said:

I think Olave should get at least 10 targets.

Given that he's had 13 targets each of the past two weeks with Thomas playing, that's probably a conservative estimate.

He won NFC offensive rookie of the month for September!

Scored his first TD!

On 9/28/2022 at 7:11 PM, weepaws said:

The last eight games that Lamb and Dak have played together in half ppr, Dak has avg 19:7 points per game, while Lamb has avg 7.7 points per game in those eight games.  

Two games that C Rush has started , Rush is avg 15 points per game, and Lamb half ppr is avg 15 per game.  

Maybe Dak and Lamb have a connect problem with each other.  

Lamb with another good game without Dak. Mmm. 

lots-o-lave

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I didn't even know he was gay.

Not only that but he reeks and is offensive…