Sign in to follow this  
blackhawks

Tweaking the roster

Looking to try and tweak my roster. What would you do if this was your roster? Should I try and tweak or leave as is for now and hope that underachieving players like Wilson,Thielen and JuJu pick up the pace. 

QB-Wilson,Wentz

RB-Barkley,Chubb,Elliot,CEH,Henderson,Edmonds.

WR-Waddle,Lamb,Thielen,JuJu,MVS.

TE-Pitts

.5 ppr,

yardage plus bonuses

TDS=6pts.

we start 

QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,Flex(WR,RB,TE),TE.

Wilson I feel is my biggest concern…thoughts?

Currently sitting at 2-1 5th in points scored…10 team.

What are your options, who’s available? 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

What are your options, who’s available? 

At what position(s)?

Top 3-5 in each position I think I would consider that are on the wire:

QB- Goff,Lawrence,brissett 

RB- mattison,b. Robinson,Warren( I feel pretty comfortable with my RBs so these would just be for depth/stash)

WR- Z. Jones,M.Hollins,McKenzie,Dortch,Boyd,Palmer,Duvernay.

I could go on but if there is someone else you think I should consider,throw a name out there and I’ll see if they’re available..other option would be to try and possibly trade a RB for an upgrade at WR.

17 minutes ago, recespieces31 said:

I would pick up Lawrence (drop Wentz).

I would see if you could package CEH, Zeke for a WR1.

I was thinking the same about Lawrence;only problem is i don't like his match-up this week vs Philly. So instead i thought about Goff for this week then grab Lawrence next. Not sure i can trust Wilson right now but i really don't want to drop him just yet.Although there has been really nothing to show a turn around yet.

I have a feeling he is going to eventually turn it around(I hope)

As far as a trade for a WR1...I looked at the cbs trade values chart to see what a package of those 2 backs you mentioned are valued at.

Not sure how much those values would change considering that that is based on full PPR whereas we are .5 PPR. But if you go by that chart, I'm looking at WRs like:

Hill(Mia),Adams(LV),Brown(PHI),St.Brown(DET). Looking at the other rosters,the only one i see as a possibility, is St.Brown.

Not to mention this league is weird....add/drops are abundant but trades are extremely rare.

Thanks for the reply....gets me thinking🤓

Goff is a good streamer this week.

You might be able to swing St. Brown after a down week. You really have a WR1 in Waddle, but it doesnt hurt to have more.

You could see if you can buy low on Mixon, or Fournette (both have had down weeks but elite usage) using CEH/Zeke as well.  RB depth is crucial now-a-days.

You can also use Edmonds to try to get Etienne while using CEH/Zeke for a WR.

So many ways to go! 🤣

8 hours ago, blackhawks said:

At what position(s)?

Top 3-5 in each position I think I would consider that are on the wire:

QB- Goff,Lawrence,brissett 

RB- mattison,b. Robinson,Warren( I feel pretty comfortable with my RBs so these would just be for depth/stash)

WR- Z. Jones,M.Hollins,McKenzie,Dortch,Boyd,Palmer,Duvernay.

I could go on but if there is someone else you think I should consider,throw a name out there and I’ll see if they’re available..other option would be to try and possibly trade a RB for an upgrade at WR.

You wanted to make changes, so it’s good to know who’s available. 

I would drop MVS for Dortch or Z Jones.  You drop Wilson, and not Wentz, or drop both and pick up Lawrence, one Qb league one needs one Qb.  And with that open spot pick up Mattison.  

Thanks.