Sign in to follow this  
bfros

UPDATE: CMC Quad Injury - Likely to Play

CMC out today with quad injury. Rhule refuses to say whether he'll play in week 4. 

Trying to figure out who the backup is to roster if CMC misses time? Hubbard or Foreman? Who would you grab. Both have been involved in the first 3 weeks. Some have speculated that Foreman would get early down work and Hubbard would be in on passing. 

19 minutes ago, bfros said:

Who would you grab.

Neither, I drafted well enough that I don't need to worry about picking up backup scraps.

It’s going to be a RBBC , I wouldn’t rush out and buy either one of them. 

That didn't take long 🤣

As for him playing this weekend? I think we all know the answer to that one.

If I had him on my team, I would look elsewhere for RB help if need be.

I had Chuba last season and started him the few games CMC missed. He was nothing special. Good depth at most, that's about it.

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Neither, I drafted well enough that I don't need to worry about picking up backup scraps.

Take a second and pretend to not to be a tool. Give advice or stay off the thread.  L

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, rowdystylz1 said:

Give advice or stay off the thread.

Axe Elf's advice is to draft well enough that you don't need to worry about picking up backup scraps.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Axe Elf's advice is to draft well enough that you don't need to worry about picking up backup scraps.

And if you ask any savvy FF player, or expert, they’ll tell you that good in season management (ww and trades) is how you win your league.  So, which of those two does this make you?  
Oh look, it’s your favorite answer….neither!

12 minutes ago, JagFan said:

And if you ask any savvy FF player, or expert, they’ll tell you that good in season management (ww and trades) is how you win your league. 

You left out the second part.

good in season management (ww and trades) is how you win your league...

...when you drafted so poorly as to have to worry about picking up backup scraps.

I go the route of drafting the players who will score the most points in the first place.

Different strokes...

4 hours ago, JagFan said:

And if you ask any savvy FF player, or expert, they’ll tell you that good in season management (ww and trades) is how you win your league.  So, which of those two does this make you?  

AxeElf's whole schtick is to pretend to be smarter than people and thus "injuries never occur to his team"

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

Agreed, most ff owners will draft good teams, but it’s the in season management that produces winners.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I've been stuck with this in my keeper league the last few years.  I'm sick of him

The worst part about it this year is we aren't even getting the high ceiling.  If we were getting the 15-20 point half ppr outputs I'd deal with the perpetual Knicks and bruises but his output has been nothing but pedestrian this year.

Of course, no chance of me getting any value in return so just hoping for a turnaround.

5 hours ago, crackills said:

Problem is that other team RBs are not even worth starting if CMC cant go. this teams O sucks horribly. 

This.  In season management most certainly wins leagues.  But Panthers backup RB’s won’t

Nothing I see in emails about Mr Mccaffery suggests he’s not playing, but I think he’s going to be limited even if he does play.  

Im so glad I stayed away from him this season, he’s a frustrated player to own.  

Everybody stand back, I speak NFL; I can translate...

"Panthers' RB Christian Mc Caffrey, listed as questionable for Sunday due to a thigh injury, is likely to play one or two series before throwing in the towel vs. the Cardinals, per his usual history.  McCaffrey missed two practices last week, a sign he might be on the verge of going down for the season."