Sign in to follow this  
Lizard

Blockbuster Trade to save season

1-2 in standard scoring,  Rate my trade

I traded Matt Staford, J. Jefferson & Rhamondre Stevenson for Hurts & Allen Lazard

I have plenty of other WR & RB help, Including AJ Brown & Dallas Geodertit was Staford was killing me

I think it wasn’t a good deal, the other owner must be celebrating 

I'm not crazy about this deal

If Jalen Hurts gets inured you're completely screwed

As anyone would be if their star QB goes out. I have AJ Brown, Pitmann, G Davis, Lazard and Olava. QBs score the most points in our league and only a few are even putting up points comparable.

Qbs score the most points in most leagues don’t they? 

I would say you improved your team more than they did. Hurts is going to get you more points than Stafford or Jefferson. If you have AJ Brown, he is already out pacing Jefferson, and having Hurts will lock in your QB spot.

Don’t know wh people kept drafting Stafford at his ADP with that elbow issue, but I disagree, I think you lost more than you gain.  

Hey good luck.  

I would say you got the better end of that deal (not sure what it did for the other team).  Nice weekly stack!

whether this deal is a good one may depend somewhat on your actual situation.

usually when you are trading 2 good players to get 3 or 4 lesser players it is often a bad deal.

but if you truly have that many holes to fill, it could potentially be a good deal.  but without your full roster to look at I cant really say.

generally if those lower ranked 'throw in' players can arrive on your roster and make an impact as starters, there is a chance the deal will be good for you. but in most cases the person who got the best player (in this case Jefferson) usually wins the deal.