TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 4***

The Giants may have the least talented roster in the NFL. Hats off to this coaching staff for having them at 3-1. This isn’t real, but it’s better than the last 5 years. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Giants may have the least talented roster in the NFL. Hats off to this coaching staff for having them at 3-1. This isn’t real, but it’s better than the last 5 years. 

👍

I think I injured my johnson celebrating that Buffalo win.  MEDIC!!!!!!  ⛑️

Newsflash: BAL 2nd half defense suuuuccckkkksssss.  Just ask MIA. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think I injured my johnson celebrating that Buffalo win.  MEDIC!!!!!!  ⛑️

Newsflash: BAL 2nd half defense suuuuccckkkksssss.  Just ask MIA. 

Plus, BAL offense didn’t score a single point in the 2nd half.

Story of turnovers. Bills had a couple in the first half, Ravens had a couple in the 2nd half. Then it came down to who would persevere to get the final score. Bills stepped up. 🎉🎉

I don’t think the Ravens or the Bills  looked very good today. Letdown. 

Thanks to Tua even the mere whiff of a head injury will now equal immediate OUT.  No physician will dare clear anyone now. 

Tua gets hit.  Stumbles like a drunken sailor.  Cleared for 2nd half.

McKenzie takes a hit.  Runs off on own power to locker room.  Ruled OUT. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think the Ravens or the Bills  looked very good today. Letdown. 

Buffalo looked like complete ass in first half.  (Aside from the final possession.)

James Cook sure knows how to live in the dog house.  Fumbled in 1st professional snap against LAR.  Today he dropped an easy pass for what would've been a sure 1st down. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Patriots on their 3rd-string QB now…

There are two stud QBs at the top of the draft, so of course karma will injure all of the Patriots QBs in an attempt to get them a top 2 pick.

For the moment, the top 2 picks belong to the Texans and Raiders, both with zero wins.  Patriots are 1-2 and trying to go 1-3.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You think they’re trying to lose?

Someone needs to cut Hoyer open and look for lead weights. 

• Haha 1

3rd-string Pats QB looking as good or better than Mac Jones. Most people already knew it, but can we officially say that Jones is a bust?

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

3rd-string Pats QB looking as good or better than Mac Jones. Most people already knew it, but can we officially say that Jones is a bust?

You shouldn’t be obsessing over the Patriots anymore.   They are in your rear view mirror. Let it go 

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

This GB shlt is embarrassing. Win or lose, what the actual fock...

Haven't been watching.  What's GB's issue today? 

GB at home vs a sh!t Pats team with a 3rd string QB going to OT and could lose. GB a SB contender spewers need to STFU. :lol:

22 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

GB at home vs a sh!t Pats team with a 3rd string QB going to OT and could lose. GB a SB contender spewers need to STFU. :lol:

I didn't get to see it but I heard it was a competitive game. Who won it? 

Mac Jones is nothing close to a bust.  He's played quite well both last year and this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I didn't get to see it but I heard it was a competitive game. Who won it? 

GB won with a FG in OT. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

GB won with a FG in OT. 

They seem to have a way of doing that. Ugghh...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They seem to have a way of doing that. Ugghh...

I know. Can’t stand them. 

Cardinals may be the worst 2-2 team evah, but I'll take it.  :cheers: 

Not sure what that says about the Panthers, oy they looked bad.  

Coop Rush got a bit exposed today. Yes he's winning out, but he looked very 'back-up'ish' today for the 1st time. 

This defense is legit though - they will keep us in every game no matter what. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You shouldn’t be obsessing over the Patriots anymore.   They are in your rear view mirror. Let it go 

actually his loation under his avatar is "behind you" so i dont think anything is in his rear view mirror.

11 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't get it.  People act like the good teams all win each week in style.  And crap teams never win and always should get blown out.  

I know you people watch the NFL.   But these comments make it seem like you don't.   

Chiefs lost to the Colts.   Colts look like ass.  I guess Chiefs have no real shot at the SB.   Am I doing this right?

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't get it.  People act like the good teams all win each week in style.  And crap teams never win and always should get blown out.  

I know you people watch the NFL.   But these comments make it seem like you don't.   

Chiefs lost to the Colts.   Colts look like ass.  I guess Chiefs have no real shot at the SB.   Am I doing this right?

They have blinders on. Good for them if they don't bet on football because they would lose without a doubt.

The NFL is the most predictable league until the next full week of games. Then it's not all over again. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

They have blinders on. Good for them if they don't bet on football because they would lose without a doubt.

The NFL is the most predictable league until the next full week of games. Then it's not all over again. 

I am in no way saying Packers are an elite team or yelling SB.  I really don't know of anyone calling for a SB at the moment.  But they haven't played very good ball thus far and find themselves 3-1. That was ugly yesterday.   But a win is a win.  If Rodgers doesn't throw his 2nd ever pick 6 at home it probably isn't a game.  They don't prioritize stopping the run but they need to do better especially vs one dimensional teams.