Sign in to follow this  
killerpopcorn

Pitts or Bateman as WR/TE flex

Both Defenses are ranked 11th vs their respective positions. I think Pitts will get the volume, but Bateman is good with deep balls as well as he is the WR1 aside from Mark Andrews whom I have as my starting TE. I'm thinking of running Pitts since they look like they're actually going to start using him lol. Thoughts? 

I am in the same predicament.. just saw that Myles Garrett has been downgraded to out so I am inclined to start Pitts.

Like you said,it sure seems like they are finally starting to use him.

Depends on what you need. Bateman is the upside play while Pitts is the safe floor play.

if you are projected to lose, I personally would run with Bateman. If you are projected to win by a lot, Pitts will provide a nice floor.

12 minutes ago, recespieces31 said:

Depends on what you need. Bateman is the upside play while Pitts is the safe floor play.

if you are projected to lose, I personally would run with Bateman. If you are projected to win by a lot, Pitts will provide a nice floor.

JChase and Waddle only getting 14 pts between the two it's almost a dead even projection of 148-149, that's the only reason I'm thinking of running Pitts. Before, it was a 148-161 projection with me leaving Bateman in the slot gambling for a 40+TD.

Pitts.