Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Buf at Bal Weather

I normally don’t make decisions based on weather, but we’re looking at rain and wind gusts up to 20mph.  This is supposed to be a shootout, and certainly wouldn’t sit the usual studs, but is anyone concerned about this?

I live 16 miles from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.

At kickoff it is an 80% chance of rain with winds of 12 mph  55 degree temps.  Conditions should remain the same throughout the game with rain remaining steady.

36 minutes ago, JagFan said:

I normally don’t make decisions based on weather, but we’re looking at rain and wind gusts up to 20mph.  This is supposed to be a shootout, and certainly wouldn’t sit the usual studs, but is anyone concerned about this?

I still think you see a smash spot for points. Just not sure what shape it takes. 

I have the Allen-Diggs stack in DFS. For the price it cost I think I might pull it.

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

I have the Allen-Diggs stack in DFS. For the price it cost I think I might pull it.

That’s where I am on this as well

I don't know, remember that game between the Bills and Patriots last season where the Patriots threw like 3 passes for 10 yards or something the entire game.

It was extremely windy.

I don't think the wind for this game today is close to as windy as that one. It may slow the passing game down a bit but not kill it.

You never know, sometimes rain or snow slows the defense down and the offense has a field day.

I would keep an eye on it before kickoff but not make any drastic changes unless the weather is really crazy

Not much I can do about it, as I have Lamar/Diggs on one team and Allen/Bateman on the other. Have to hope they find points.

To be clear, I am not advocating sitting your studs because it will rain. I just don't want to pay top dollar in an expected shootout in bad weather.

Debating what to do with Singletary with this.  The weather should call for a lot of running, but could also mean a lost fumble here and there. 

After playing him weeks 1 and 2, then sitting him for his lone TD last week, which ever choice I make will be the wrong one. 

I’ve decided not to factor in the weather.  Which means you all would do well to avoid this game if possible based on the horrible decisions I’ve made this season 😂

• Haha 1

Baltimore has one of the worst pass defenses in the league.  Rain or shine, Allen and Diggs are going to feast.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Baltimore has one of the worst pass defenses in the league.  Rain or shine, Allen and Diggs are going to feast.

You probably might be right.

Jk Dobbins looking good on my bench

So far my decision to pull Allen and Diggs looks really good in hindsight 

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

So far my decision to pull Allen and Diggs looks really good in hindsight 

That took sum nutz ...respect 

Buffalo passes on a short FG on 4th and goal from the 2.  Fails of course, now buffalo in position to run out the clock and kick a FG to win

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

There still hungry

7 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Jk Dobbins looking good on my bench

I hear ya!  After regretting sitting Singletary for Dobbins last week, they both rode the pine this week.  

• Like 1