Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Shame on you homophobes for not going to see Bros

At 4.8 million over the weekend, sounds like gay people didn't go see it either. Not sure who that dude is screaming at. :dunno:

A gay romcom was a bold move, dudes aren't going to a theater ever to watch a romcom, gay or straight. So, your target audience is gays and straight women, I guess? Straight women may post a random rainbow emoji to virtue signal but, they aren't going to a theater to watch a raunchy movie about 2 gay dudes. 

But hey, let's just scream everybody is homophobic because your garbage movie was a failure. This stuff is so predictable.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Reality said:

At 4.8 million over the weekend, sounds like gay people didn't go see it either. Not sure who that dude is screaming at. :dunno:

A gay romcom was a bold move, dudes aren't going to a theater ever to watch a romcom, gay or straight. So, your target audience is gays and straight women, I guess? Straight women may post a random rainbow emoji to virtue signal but, they aren't going to a theater to watch a raunchy movie about 2 gay dudes. 

But hey, let's just scream everybody is homophobic because your garbage movie was a failure. This stuff is so predictable.

To be fair they aren't wrong. No one wants to see a movie about two fagg0ts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I read this yesterday while taking a sh1t.  

I wanted to come make a thread about it but forgot.

America is so focked. This logic and other nitwits who think this way.

All this movie needs is Smollett in it

I remember seeing the preview when we saw Nope...Immediately I thought there is no way this will do well.   Why do gays think everyone wants to see this?  We don't.   Hey if you wanna be gay be gay, whatever...doesn't mean I wanna go see 2 dudes make out on the big screen.   That's just gross

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I remember seeing the preview when we saw Nope...

Same here. Wish I could remember where I saw it. 

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I remember seeing the preview when we saw Nope...Immediately I thought there is no way this will do well.   Why do gays think everyone wants to see this?  We don't.   Hey if you wanna be gay be gay, whatever...doesn't mean I wanna go see 2 dudes make out on the big screen.   That's just gross

How was Nope?

I saw a reddit post about this. a bunch of gay people were saying they didnt know the movie existed. 

• Haha 1

Put me on the list of people who hadn't heard of this.  Then again, I think American Sniper was the last movie I saw in the theaters, so I'm not really their target market.  Or maybe they are right and it's just that I hate the gays.  🤔

Interesting marketing approach, to insult the people you hope will see your movie.  I guess maybe bad publicity is better than no publicity. :dunno: 

Either way, this guy thinks pretty highly of his movie.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How was Nope?

Pretty good.   Not great..it definitely got super weird but decent

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Put me on the list of people who hadn't heard of this.  Then again, I think American Sniper was the last movie I saw in the theaters, so I'm not really their target market.  Or maybe they are right and it's just that I hate the gays.  🤔

Interesting marketing approach, to insult the people you hope will see your movie.  I guess maybe bad publicity is better than no publicity. :dunno: 

Whats funny is he says it reviewed really well.  Wife and I have given up on reviews.  You used to be able to somewhat count on them, but now, if the movie is woke, it will review well.  Period.

The focking female ghostbusters movie got like a 75% on rotten tomatoes.   Righhttttt

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Same. Didn’t k ow about it and American Sniper last movie I saw in the theater. 

34 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Whats funny is he says it reviewed really well.  Wife and I have given up on reviews.  You used to be able to somewhat count on them, but now, if the movie is woke, it will review well.  Period.

The focking female ghostbusters movie got like a 75% on rotten tomatoes.   Righhttttt

The thing about reviews is that critics look for totally different things than people who just want to see movies.  I've seen so many movies on Rotten Tomatoes where reviewers give the movie universal acclaim but the audience score is in the toilet, or vice versa where the critics hated it but the audience loved it. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

The thing about reviews is that critics look for totally different things than people who just want to see movies.  I've seen so many movies on Rotten Tomatoes where reviewers give the movie universal acclaim but the audience score is in the toilet, or vice versa where the critics hated it but the audience loved it. 

Yes..They look for wokeness first

25 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I sat through Brokeback mountain with my wife.  That was enough for me.

I did enjoy my brother's summary of that movie as "a major breach of camping etiquette."

Was your boyfriend busy?

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

I saw Bros and it was fabulous. 🌈 

FABBUUULLLOOOUSSSS!!!! 🍆

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Shoulda called it the Manssiere.

Please use this PSA to rush out and get your tickets for Wakanda Forever.  Don't poop on another masterpiece because of your cis white male privilege

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I did enjoy my brother's summary of that movie as "a major breach of camping etiquette."

What does a ghey horse say? Heyyyy!!!

4 minutes ago, frank said:

They should make a movie called Hoes and show them back to back. 

Just as long as Bros is shown first. :nono:

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

To be fair they aren't wrong. No one wants to see a movie about two fagg0ts

honestly never saw it but I thought a lot of people saw broke back mountain?

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I don't even know the story line. Is it a girlie show? My girlfriend likes those and even announces when I walk in on her watching girlie shows that she's watching a girlie show.

Although, she has never seen Broke Back Mountain because she likes to actually be entertained by the shows she watches.

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't even know the story line. Is it a girlie show? My girlfriend likes those and even announces when I walk in on her watching girlie shows that she's watching a girlie show.

Although, she has never seen Broke Back Mountain because she likes to actually be entertained by the shows she watches.

if you know your "girlfriend" hasn't seen it because she doesn't think it's an entertaining show, wouldn't you know if it was a girlie show or not? 

you'd also probably know it was a movie not a show....

a weirdly digby post, as if you were trying super hard to act like you don't know what broke back mountain is. 🤔

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

if you know your "girlfriend" hasn't seen it because she doesn't think it's an entertaining show, wouldn't you know if it was a girlie show or not? 

you'd also probably know it was a movie not a show....

a weirdly digby post, as if you were trying super hard to act like you don't know what broke back mountain is. 🤔

I have no idea. And I don't care about it. Call me all the names you want. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

rotten tomatoes is not a legit movie review site.  its owned by fandango / comcast / NBC / universal.  literally the liberals hell bet on promoting an agenda by selling movie tickets.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rotten tomatoes is not a legit movie review site.  its owned by fandango / comcast / NBC / universal.  literally the liberals hell bet on promoting an agenda by selling movie tickets.

What?  They get reviews from multiple movie critics, which I don't like to go by.  I like to read the other viewer reviews because they represent the general public and more accurately reflect what the movie is going to be like.

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Utoilet’s imaginary girlfriend can’t see rated R movies without an accompanying parent or adult guardian. 

:( 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Was that movie actually popular or did it just win a bunch of awards bc libtards love a ghey movie