Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

NATO confirms russia is moving nuclear missiles into position

https://nypost.com/2022/10/03/putin-deploys-worlds-largest-submarine-nuclear-convoy/

Putin deploys world’s largest submarine as ‘nuke’ convoy heads to front lines

By Snejana Farberov

October 3, 2022 1:32pm 

A military train that belongs to the forces responsible for Russia’s nuclear arsenal has been spotted moving toward the front lines in Ukraine, while Moscow was said to have deployed the world’s biggest submarine — dubbed a “city killer” — in the Arctic Circle.

These latest maneuvers could signal an increasingly desperate Vladimir Putin’s willingness to escalate the war following a series of embarrassing defeats on the battlefield, including the loss of a key city in Donetsk and the most recent setbacks in the Kherson region.

The pro-Russian Telegram channel Rybar shared on Sunday a video showing a freight train hauling upgraded armored personnel carriers (APCs) and other sophisticated military equipment through central Russia, the Daily Mail reported.

The APCs reportedly belong to the secretive 12th Main Directorate of the Russian Ministry of Defense, which is responsible for maintaining the country’s nuclear arsenal.

This screenshot from a video shows a freight train hauling upgraded armored personnel carriers moving through central Russia towards the front lines.

The train is allegedly associated with the 12th Main Directorate of the Russian Ministry of Defense, which is responsible for maintaining the country’s nuclear arsenal.

Meanwhile, NATO warned its member states, including the US, that Russia’s Belgorod nuclear submarine has left it base in the Arctic Circle, the Italian newspaper La Repubblica reported.

Measuring more than 600 feet in length, the Belgorod is the largest submarine in the world. It is capable of carrying “doomsday” Poseidon nuclear torpedoes, which, according to Russia, could trigger 1,600-foot nuclear tsunamis that would inundate coastal cities from hundreds of miles away and render them uninhabitable for decades.

The Belgorod, which only entered the Russian navy’s service in July, is regarded as “the epitome of a new concept of warfare.”

• Haha 1

Well that sounds ominous.  Nuclear tsunamies.  Glad I live more than 6000 feet above sea level and more than a thousand miles from any coast.  Still, after a nuclear tsuamie maybe living would not be very comodious anyplace.  Definitely that would make it difficult to get could shrimp, lobster, ans clams. 

And god knows what they have that we cannot see.  They have lots of submarine filled with warheads.  Our southern border has been wide open for years, so they could have smuggled in tactical nukes and planted them god knows where inside the USA.

• Haha 3

Sure they’re gonna nuke the world any day now. Of course, they claimed they would do it if Ukraine entered the territories they supposedly annexed. Then Ukraine entered the territories. And I have yet to see any mushroom clouds. Putin is full of 💩.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sure they’re gonna nuke the world any day now. Of course, they claimed they would do it if Ukraine entered the territories they supposedly annexed. Then Ukraine entered the territories. And I have yet to see any mushroom clouds. Putin is full of 💩.

its despicable to watch liberals who shreiked that trump would start WW3 if elected, now openly cheer on biden as he provokes WW3.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

From what I was reading elsewhere, we basically told these guys if you go with nukes, we're going to take out your Black Sea fleet or a couple other targets. It's going to be painful for him regardless.

I like to see us drop that f****** sub before it has a chance. I don't think anybody would fault us for doing so.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its despicable to watch liberals who shreiked that trump would start WW3 if elected, now openly cheer on biden as he provokes WW3.

What would Trump do?  I'm not trying to defend Biden here, I'm just curious what Trump do to fix everything.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's obvious the liberals want a nuclear war now.

That article is from 2011 based on a NASA study and pretty clearly notes that nuclear war is bad.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That article is from 2011 based on a NASA study and pretty clearly notes that nuclear war is bad.

Shhhh....  Don't tell anyone.

26 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Which of your predictions do you think is gonna happen first?

1. Nuclear war

2. America’s next civil war

3. Chargers win Super Bowl 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You expect people to read past the headline? 😂😂

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you’re saying Bill Gates has been planning this at least since then?

26 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

From what I was reading elsewhere, we basically told these guys if you go with nukes, we're going to take out your Black Sea fleet or a couple other targets. It's going to be painful for him regardless.

I like to see us drop that f****** sub before it has a chance. I don't think anybody would fault us for doing so.

you are a whackjob.  russi awould fire 500 nukes at us for that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

you are a whackjob.  russi awould fire 500 nukes at us for that.

No, they won't. 

There's a term in statecraft called proportional response.

And wow. Talk about whack jobs...

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

No, they won't. 

There's a term in statecraft called proportional response.

And wow. Talk about whack jobs...

Jesus.  You know nothing about war.  There is no reason for Russia to play by some rules here. 

In fact, surprise and shock is more the norm.  Remember how WW2 started?  Everyone thought the USSR and Germany were enemies.  Then they shocked the world and signed a pact and divided up Poland.  Why the fock would you think Russia is going to play it straight?  They already repeatedly lied and said they were not going to invade Ukraine at all until they did.  Russia is an underdog without nukes.  It stands to reason theyd lean heavily on nukes here. 

You might see something shock event like Russia, China, North Korea and Iran all firing nukes at the West at the same time.

Statecraft as you put it is a narrative for the average joe to consume.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What would Trump do?  I'm not trying to defend Biden here, I'm just curious what Trump do to fix everything.

🦗 🦗 🦗

Remember 6 years ago when libs were crying that Trump was going to crash the stock market and get us into WWIII?   

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Remember 6 years ago when libs were crying that Trump was going to crash the stock market and get us into WWIII?   

Yep.  Are you implying that Biden is starting a nuclear war right now?

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

🦗 🦗 🦗

I’d say he would be looking for the other NATO countries to be kicking in their fair share. We’re basically paying for the whole thing.  Maybe if they had to pony up they might be pushing harder for peace. That is probably why they aren’t and we are doing all the heavy lifting. The Neocons don’t want peace. They never do. 

Sounds like an Alanis Morisette lyric:

"It's like getting your gender studies debt forgiven, and then getting nuked while working at Starbucks" 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Jesus.  You know nothing about war.  There is no reason for Russia to play by some rules here. 

In fact, surprise and shock is more the norm.  Remember how WW2 started?  Everyone thought the USSR and Germany were enemies.  Then they shocked the world and signed a pact and divided up Poland.  Why the fock would you think Russia is going to play it straight?  They already repeatedly lied and said they were not going to invade Ukraine at all until they did.  Russia is an underdog without nukes.  It stands to reason theyd lean heavily on nukes here. 

You might see something shock event like Russia, China, North Korea and Iran all firing nukes at the West at the same time.

All right, then good for you. All of your post have proven to be incredibly prescient.

51 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I don't claim to be an expert on wars but you seem to act like you are.  What makes you so credible on the subject of war?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There probably wouldn't be a war in the first place. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sounds like an Alanis Morisette lyric:

"It's like getting your gender studies debt forgiven, and then getting nuked while working at Starbucks" 

Isn't it ironic? 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

The libs were .500 on those predictions. Not bad!

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The libs were .500 on those predictions. Not bad!

You misspelled .500. It's .000 in actuality. 

The only thing that can derail Russia’s imminent nuclear attack on the US is injuries. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I know it’s funny to make fun of the OP but this isn’t good news people. 

No it's not. Everyone agrees Putin is a madman but they laugh at nukes being used by him. Stupid take by them. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.  Are you implying that Biden is starting a nuclear war right now?

i remember when the liberals would stand against the iraq war sar saying "iraq didnt attack us".   russia didnt attack us, but weve spent billions training, arming and supplying ukraine to fight an enemy with 6000 nukes and russia kept warning theyd nuke.  what the fock is biden doing?

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i remember when the liberals would stand against the iraq war sar saying "iraq didnt attack us".   russia didnt attack us, but weve spent billions training, arming and supplying ukraine to fight an enemy with 6000 nukes and russia kept warning theyd nuke.  what the fock is biden doing?

What do you think he should’ve done and should be doing now?

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

There probably wouldn't be a war in the first place. 

How would Trump have prevented Russia from attacking Ukraine?

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

The only thing that can derail Russia’s imminent nuclear attack on the US is injuries. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He already did prevent it during his presidency.  

If Putin invaded Ukraine, Trump claimed he warned him: “We’re gonna hit Moscow.” And “he sort of believed me, like 5%, 10%,” Trump added. “That’s all you need. He never did it during my time, John, you know ... He didn’t do this during the last four years because he knew he couldn’t,” Trump added.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-claims-once-warned-friend-023203603.html

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump was no nonsense. Putin knew not to fock with him. 

That's why he waited for Biden. Russia hacked the American elections to get Biden elected. 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He already did prevent it during his presidency.  

If Putin invaded Ukraine, Trump claimed he warned him: “We’re gonna hit Moscow.” And “he sort of believed me, like 5%, 10%,” Trump added. “That’s all you need. He never did it during my time, John, you know ... He didn’t do this during the last four years because he knew he couldn’t,” Trump added.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-claims-once-warned-friend-023203603.html

Oh well if Trump said he did it....🙄

Biden is shltting the bed at every single opportunity and liberals are worried about how Trump would hypothetically handle the situation...

:doh:

Do you focking idiots ever get tired of looking like clowns? None of what is happening right now is good and Biden is at the helm not Trump. You people are the actual worst.

• Like 1