Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Rams at 49ers

Inactives

Rams: C Brian Allen, WR Tutu Atwell, CB Cobie Durant, OG David Edwards, CB Shaun Jolly, CB David Long, QB Bryce Perkins

49ers: RB Tyrion Davis-Price, WR Danny Gray, DT Javon Kinlaw, TE Tyler Kroft, S Tarvarius Moore, OT Trent Williams, OT Nick Zakelj

Skowronek with the alligator arms on 2nd and goal from the 8 and the announcers choose not to acknowledge it.  Kupp looks like he get tackled before the ball gets there.  Again the announcers say nothing.  Rams settle for a FG to make it 7-6.

And let's not forget the fake HB screen that was meant for the TE, and Joe Buck insisting "they were setting up something for Akers" trying to slob over Stafford's knob.

Never mind there were 3 lineman in front of Higbee.  Aikman to his credit simply ignored the comments.

I managed to acquire 3/4ths of the 49ers backfield.  Mitchell, Davis-Price, and Mason.  I'm thinking what are the chances Wilson is the one 49er runningback that somehow manages to stay healthy.  I guess those chances were pretty good.

I was like, "why are you cutting back into the middle of the field??!@!#"

Turns out he was pulling a Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

That deebo run!#@!#!@ :o

I hate the Niners (except for Steve Young), but credit where credit is due...Hell of a run :thumbsup:

Well timed corner blitz on 3rd and long with the Rams in a bit of a frazzle

The same cornerback that got burnt on Deebo TD breaks up a pass and makes the ole "I got him strapped" sign.  Some of these players are absolute idiots.

• Thanks 1

The three players I needed to just not go crazy--Garoppolo, Deebo and Higbee--are going crazy.

If they keep this up, they'll turn a 3-2 week into a 2-3 week and keep me from seizing first place in my full-PPR league.

Worst of all, they might even turn up on the FU page.

Good news then.  Shanahan likes to sit on leads.  Milquetoast offense until Rams catch up.

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The three players I needed to just not go crazy--Garoppolo, Deebo and Higbee--are going crazy.

If they keep this up, they'll turn a 3-2 week into a 2-3 week and keep me from seizing first place in my full-PPR league.

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for you, huh?  
I fukkin hate that too. 

Also, you still pretty high on D Henry,  ROS?  
I'm coming around, myself. I've never seen so many passes thrown his way in recent years :thumbsup:

So I'm just tuning into the Peyton and Eli version of MNF and forgot how much I loved it vs the regular announcers. 

I was down 50 with Matt Gay, Hufanga, Deebo, and Higbee against Fred Warner.

Might actually pull this off.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

As of the Rams turnover inside the two minute warning, I am still leading, 162.58 - 160.96.

Kneel the fork down.

This is what I don’t understand about the 49ers. Why are you running Jeff Wilson when the game is over? You lose him and your playing the rest of the season with practice squad RB’s and who ever you can sign off the streets.

2 more empty end zone targets this week for Allen Robinson--I think that's 7 end zone targets in 4 weeks.  If he caught every one, he's be a top 5 half-PPR WR right now.

But talk about your ultimate TD-dependent boom-or-bust player; sheesh.  The waiting is the hardest part...