MDC

The slippery slope is real …

55 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You know that I'm referring to how this story has propagated into something it is absolutely not, but it's a lie and if it is said enough times people believe it. 

Yep, and that's how the far right acts, just making up stuff, running with it and getting others to believe it. The denial was hilarious, with the litter-box reference.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve seen a few cat kids. I wouldn’t change schools because of them, but they’re real

Were they spectacular? 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I wasn’t complaining just looked weird during a soccer match.  :dunno:

Maybe I’ll  let my son wear his Halloween costume instead of his goalie gloves and jersey next tournament.  :lol:

Depending on what his Halloween costume is it might help prevent goals. 

At least the Libtards aren’t denying it exists this time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They put a litter box in the nurses office in the one local school here cause of this crap.

Yeah I’m sure they did

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They put a litter box in the nurses office in the one local school here cause of this crap.

You believe that? 😂 

• Sad 1

NYC judge rules polyamorous unions are entitled to the same protections as those between two people.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

NYC judge rules polyamorous unions are entitled to the same protections as those between two people.  

Not going to lie. I had to Google polyamorous.  

On 10/4/2022 at 6:21 AM, MDC said:

This, RIGHT HERE is a prime example of how "they"  think-trumpy's AND ALL republicans. If "they" (oaf keepers included) REALLY think this is truth.....................then we DO  really maybe need to have a Civil War. Sad to say, but anybody thinking along those lines has no business in politics.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Yep, and that's how the far right acts, just making up stuff, running with it and getting others to believe it. The denial was hilarious, with the litter-box reference.

YOU are probably the smartest on this board, I like the way you think........COMMON SENSE. "They" are pure $hit for brains,

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They just wanted to get married 

The people who wanted somewhere to go to the bathroom during a school shooting?

Another school covering up their pro furry practices. :thumbsdown: 

At a campaign stop last week in New Hampshire, Republican Senate candidate Don Bolduc told supporters a right-wing urban legend meant to suggest that the world has gone crazy when it comes to gender and recognizing a person's identity.

In audio obtained by CNN, Bolduc, a retired Army general who is in a tight contest against Democratic incumbent Maggie Hassan, claimed that schools across the state were providing students litter boxes because so many of them were identifying as cats.

"I wish I was making it up," Bolduc said.

While he didn't invent the tale — it's shown up in other Republican campaigns too — one of the schools he identified as catering to kids who think they're cats said Monday that it is completely bogus.

"We want to assure our community that Mr. Bolduc's statements are entirely untrue," Pinkerton Academy, a high school with around 3,300 students, said in a statement posted on Twitter. "We invite all political candidates to speak with members of our administration or visit our campus so they can inform themselves about our school before making claims about what occurs here. "

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Another school covering up their pro furry practices. :thumbsdown: 

Yeah but his opponent isn’t from New Hampshire and he is. 

45 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And people on the right here think their side has the total dominion of intelligence. 

Not total but a great deal. When that cool looking buffalo headdress wearing Speaker of the House we had for fifteen minutes opened his mouth to speak, I was keen on hearing what pearls of wisdom he had to share ... it broke my heart to find out that someone so cool looking with such charisma and keen fashion sense would turn out to be an embarrassing, clueless QAnon moron. Dude is better left locked in an attic with no internet access.

In hindsight, maybe it was just natural selection at work since only the dumbest Jan 6th protestor would think to do what he did. 

I find it hard to claim a total dominance of intelligence when we have guys like this on our team.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not total but a great deal. When that cool looking buffalo headdress wearing Speaker of the House we had for fifteen minutes opened his mouth to speak, I was keen on hearing what pearls of wisdom he had to share ... it broke my heart to find out that someone so cool looking with such charisma and keen fashion sense would turn out to be an embarrassing, clueless QAnon moron. Dude is better left locked in an attic with no internet access.

In hindsight, maybe it was just natural selection at work since only the dumbest Jan 6th protestor would think to do what he did. 

I find it hard to claim a total dominance of intelligence when we have guys like this on our team.

I think there is a vast quantity of stupid on both sides. Some just choose not to see it at times on their side. 

I mean people like to say "They think men are women....hahaha.." and I don't disagree at mocking that but "Kids think they are cats and going to the bathroom in litter boxes...." is equally stupid. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

I think there is a vast quantity of stupid on both sides. Some just choose not to see it at times on their side. 

I mean people like to say "They think men are women....hahaha.." and I don't disagree at mocking that but "Kids think they are cats and going to the bathroom in litter boxes...." is equally stupid. 

Furries as one of the most bizzare LGBTQ alphabet people of the 75 or whatever alleged genders whose belief is that they are animals. As to how far schools go to accommodate them I've no idea and hope it's nowhere.

Senator Johnson claimed otherwise in a debate and took grief for it but if the story has legs or not, I never followed up. We're at a point where everything needs fact checking and I just don't have the time or energy for looking into every little dustup, its exausting, but also don't trust those are supposed to do that for us.  I know schools bend over backwards to accommodate the transgenedered faction of alphabet people but I don't know what they do with furries. Furries are similarly far out there, I'd hope they'd be told to pretend they are human and use the toilets like they were taught to do as toddlers before brainwashing themselves into forgetting, but who knows what goes through the mind of spineless leftoid administrators and their human walruses.

"You're neither a walrus nor a girl, go use the boy's room."

See, what the libtards here don’t get is that even though the kitty litter thing looks like BS, the problem is it’s believable due to the mountain of other nonsense they have exposed us to, for real.  Suck it. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Gullible is another word for it.

You think men can menstruate. So, you know. 

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Furries as one of the most bizzare LGBTQ alphabet people of the 75 or whatever alleged genders whose belief is that they are animals. As to how far schools go to accommodate them I've no idea and hope it's nowhere.

Senator Johnson claimed otherwise in a debate and took grief for it but if the story has legs or not, I never followed up. 

It doesn’t.  Read up a few posts.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think men can menstruate. So, you know. 

I do?  No need to lie. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do?  No need to lie. 

That wasn’t you? My apologies.  I get the centrists mixed up. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Apology accepted

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s all he does 

You think men can menstruate, right? 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to any poster here seriously saying men can menstruate?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link to any poster here seriously saying men can menstruate?

I don’t remember who agree that trans women are real women. That wasn’t you? You don’t think a trans woman is a real woman? 

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do?  No need to lie. 

It’s what he does.

Edit: Tim beat me to it. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t remember who agree that trans women are real women. That wasn’t you? You don’t think a trans woman is a real woman? 

So a post menopausal woman isn’t a real woman?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So a post menopausal woman isn’t a real woman?

Yup, it was you. Dumbass. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just admit you lied. This is a dumb hill to die on. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Senator Johnson claimed otherwise in a debate and took grief for it but if the story has legs or not, I never followed up. We're at a point where everything needs fact checking and I just don't have the time or energy for looking into every little dustup, its exausting, but also don't trust those are supposed to do that for us.  I know schools bend over backwards to accommodate the transgenedered faction of alphabet people but I don't know what they do with furries. Furries are similarly far out there, I'd hope they'd be told to pretend they are human and use the toilets like they were taught to do as toddlers before brainwashing themselves into forgetting, but who knows what goes through the mind of spineless leftoid administrators and their human walruses.

"You're neither a walrus nor a girl, go use the boy's room."

1.) Furries (unfortunately) have existed for a long time.

2.) Schools don't do anything to accommodate them because it is a fake story. 

3.) People that spread it and buy into it are just being dopey. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It’s what he does.

Edit: Tim beat me to it. :lol: 

He admitted he made a mistake. No harm, no foul. I’ve done it before too. 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

It doesn’t.  Read up a few posts.

Scrolling down to a reply by Joe Paulding on that link, it looks like the school does indeed have litter boxes, presuming that's what a "chemical toilet" is, but say it is in case of a school shooter where the facilities are unavailable.

I tell you what, if I or most people saw a litter box in school, we'd wonder WTF it was doing there. I doubt I'd have come up with any answers at all but only stare blankly and cluelessly. I play Wordle a lot, so I know the feeling well. If somebody came up with the notion it was for a weird sex fetish like furries it first it would click, *Poof! That's it* I know how Libtarded school administrators have gladly they have bent over backwards to accommodate the transgender community. Imagining a furry come in with a sob story about how walruses don't use toilets, and then adding toe proclivity of libtards to say "yes" to all things woke and LGBTQ and "no" to all things biological girl and that's how theories/rumors get started.

A school shooting bathroom emergency makes as much sense, especially after slow-motion Uvalde, where the psycho entered the school the building at at 11:33 and police took their time in the hallway until their pizza party wound down before putting a bullet in his head at 12:50. That hour and twenty minute wait could be even more brutal if you didn't think ahead to put a litterbox in the closet.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I know how Libtarded school administrators have gladly they have bent over backwards to accommodate the transgender community. Imagining a furry come in with a sob story about how walruses don't use toilets, and then adding toe proclivity of libtards to say "yes" to all things woke and LGBTQ and "no" to all things biological girl and that's how theories/rumors get started.

What most schools do with transgender students is they say "You can use the bathroom in the nurse's office." There is some variation in that in schools but that is the norm. Additionally- more and more schools are making bathrooms now that are all stalls so that regardless of which bathroom someone choose to use there is privacy and potentially less of an issue.

But honestly- do you not see the difference between trying to make sure you are handling a delicate situation correctly to avoid any potential legal entrapments and "There are litter boxes in schools for kids to sh!t in?"

That just comes off super gullible and I don't think you are gullible like some others here.