Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

The Unofficial Week 5 FU Thread

I’m starting this early, but it’s warranted.

FU MLB…Who cares?  I just swatted at wadded up paper cup over the tv stand in my hotel room…so I guess I’m the all time home run leader in this room.

22 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Purist.....

Let me guess, everyone else in the league should get a participation trophy?  Maybe Judge will decide he identifies as a woman, and we can make him the all time female leader in HRs.

I too am struggling to understand why sports media keeps telling me I should care about this Judge thing.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

I too am struggling to understand why sports media keeps telling me I should care about this Judge thing.  

The media tried their best to make us care about the Brittney Griner thing too.  Thankfully they finally gave up.  This Judge thing matters about as much as the WNBA to the general public.  It is funny that the Russians learned that lesson the hard way.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

The AL record is at least something.  But more people probably care about it likely being the non-cheating record 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Why should anyone care about sports period. 

It doesn’t effect anyone live, except for those that play in sports.  

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

Why should anyone care about sports period. 

It doesn’t effect anyone live, except for those that play in sports.  

We shouldn't care beyond our own gambling and FF teams, but typically when the media harps on something this much, there is at least something interesting about it.

None of you looked up to athletes when you were growing up ?

Some of mine were.......... Dan Marino-Joe Montana-Cal Ripken Jr.-Kirby Puckett-John Randle, etc

Kathy Ireland in Necessary Roughness, still my all time favorite kicker. 

Mikey Pittman, a TRUE POS POSER..................................................................................................................................................................

NICE job big fella, 4 (w)-A-hole points in 1st half............HEY "STUD", maybe you should take the 2nd half off since you "over-extended yourself" () in 1st half-LOSER!!!!!! Pittman.........80% OVERRATED....100% POS. BUST OF THE YEAR, MIKET PITTMAN-A TRUE QUEER-that "made his bank", all that "him and his" care about.................EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF him!

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

John Havlicek, Bart Starr, Jack Nicklaus, Carl Yastrzemski.

Dang Husky, I use to think 75 was your birth year.  Now I’m thinking it’s your age based on those guys.  Great list, BTW!    

Billy “white shoes” Johnson was my favorite as a kid.

Fu to me for turning that game on even for a little bit last night

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Yep, FU to the NFL for scheduling that snoozefest. Early in the 2nd quarter there were 4 combined 1st downs and 6 (SIX!) combined punts. Glad I didn't watch, just checked the phone a few times. :wall:

On 10/5/2022 at 3:33 PM, easilyscan said:

None of you looked up to athletes when you were growing up ?

Some of mine were.......... Dan Marino-Joe Montana-Cal Ripken Jr.-Kirby Puckett-John Randle, etc

Emmitt Smith, Charles Barkley, Don Mattingly, to name a few

7 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Yeh and next week we get the Bears vs Washington , guess I'll get to go to bed by halftime again.  No fantasy players for me in that game either.

Looked like a possible separated shoulder or worse case clavicle fracture... boo

Don't be so hard on him. He made it two games longer than I thought he would. Dude is a beast!

3 minutes ago, rallo said:

Looked like a possible separated shoulder or worse case clavicle fracture... boo

Good diagnosis Doc...🙄

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Good diagnosis Doc...🙄

Happy to be wrong. To your health jrokh :cheers:

I'm signing 4 of my guys up, tough matchups. So without furthere adu, EFF Pittman (already wet the bed), J Jefferson, Mixon, and Jamal Williams/D Pierce (haven't decided which one}. These guys will be dumpster fodder today,  guaranteed. Good luck to you......................

Oh and Viking coaches-EFF you too. Jefferson gets the ball all the way down the field but when they get there (RZ) they gravy-train Cook for the TDs, d!cks.

On 10/7/2022 at 1:40 AM, JagFan said:

Dang Husky, I use to think 75 was your birth year.  Now I’m thinking it’s your age based on those guys.  Great list, BTW!    

Billy “white shoes” Johnson was my favorite as a kid.

HAHA, you gotta switch the 75 around (57) for my birth year-OLD guy. And I agree, Billy White Shoes was great, what a fun team to watch back then Oilers were with Bum Phillips at coach and Pastorini at QB. Great times!

Let's see:  

Playing against Josh Allen in 2 leagues:  98yd TD

Ekeler gets tackled at the 2 after a 70yd run

Henry's doing d!ck as usual.  

Did Christian Kirk die?

DK Metcalf riding pine for me (in 2 leagues), behind Kirk and Pittman.

My kicker in 3 leagues (Bass) misses a kick.

This is all in the 1st quarter.  Fock fantasy football

FU McLaurin - thanks for disappearing again.  Probably not the last FU you'll earn, but next time it will be because you are blowing up on my bench.

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm signing 4 of my guys up, tough matchups. So without furthere adu, EFF Pittman (already wet the bed), J Jefferson, Mixon, and Jamal Williams/D Pierce (haven't decided which one}. These guys will be dumpster fodder today,  guaranteed. Good luck to you......................

And I gotta include Hockinson, looks like he read too much this last week about how "great" he is as he's headed for an 0-fer day, ZEROES across the board. He's so inept out there he hasn't shown the ability to garner a target.

6 minutes ago, Showboat said:

FU McLaurin - thanks for disappearing again.  Probably not the last FU you'll earn, but next time it will be because you are blowing up on my bench.

Same scary terry dressed as a ghost

Amon Ra St Decoy hurts. Not as much as Taysom scoring two TDs on the bench while Zach Wilson forgets that Conkoin exists. And at this point I should just accept that an injured Montgomery is still better than a healthy Hunt.