Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Gotta drop an RB or make a trade. Help!

Non-PPR, 12-team league, ROSTERS ARE HIGHLY RESTRICTED. Must roster 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, etc...No more, no less at each position. 1 IR...can be any position. Looking at my roster, what do you think?

I have at QB: Kyler, Goff

I have at RB: McCaffrey, Pierce, Etienne, Rhamondre.    On IR: Brian Robinson

I have at WR: Pittman, G Davis, Cooks, Marquis. 

I have at TE: Ertz, Irv

Any day Robinson can be activated from IR and I would be forced to make a roster move. The general consensus is it could be this week, which means there's no time to waste here. This league is historically very stingy when it comes to trades...it will be difficult to pull off. I have already floated 3 out there and all were rejected.

My options as I see them:

1) Drop Etienne, Rhamondre, or Robinson when he comes off IR (There are only about 50 RBs rostered at any given time (4/team and maybe 2 on IR), so WW RBs are possible to find sometimes...who would you drop?

2) Trade 2 RB for 1 better RB from someone else. This would likely require sending Pierce/Rhamondre.

3) Trade 1 RB and 1 TE/WR for 1 better TE/WR from someone else. This would likely require sending Pierce/Brown. 

It’s nearly impossible to trade with short benches. Could try Pierce /brown if no bites, I would drop Robinson. Heavy RBBC and never know what Wentz you will get week to week.

Non ppr I like Robinson, if this isn’t a keeper league, I’m giving Etienne the boot.  

32 minutes ago, jeffkomlo said:

Don't need 2 TE, drop Irv

The OP said they have to roster two TE.  

Ok here's where I'm at. I have been shopping trades and may have a guy who would Give me Mixon for Pierce and Stevenson. He's going to get back to me, but I feel this is a fair trade and one that gets me the best player in the swap. I'm looking at it like I give up Pierce and Stevenson and I get Mixon and Brian Robinson. It gives me McCaffrey, Mixon, Robinson, and Etienne. 

2 hours ago, dpbuddha said:

Ok here's where I'm at. I have been shopping trades and may have a guy who would Give me Mixon for Pierce and Stevenson. He's going to get back to me, but I feel this is a fair trade and one that gets me the best player in the swap. I'm looking at it like I give up Pierce and Stevenson and I get Mixon and Brian Robinson. It gives me McCaffrey, Mixon, Robinson, and Etienne. 

I’d probably do that deal 

Right now I would rather have Pierce and Stevenson , Mixon isn’t doing much in a non ppr. 

Pierce is better than Mixon.

Since it's non-ppr I'd drop Etienne (or 2nd choice Robinson).  

On 10/6/2022 at 11:42 PM, weepaws said:

The OP said they have to roster two TE.  

Oops = poor reader