Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Feds say they have enough to charge Hunter Biden

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah, they just flew together to these other countries on Air Force 2 as father and son and never spoke to each other about why each is going to China or Russia or Ukraine. 

Can the Biden family be any more stupid than they actually are? And then momma Biden compares Mexicans to breakfast tacos to seal the deal. :lol:

They prolly just spoke about hookers, blow and fondling little kids. 

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They prolly just spoke about hookers, blow and fondling little kids. 

They probably had hookers, blow and little kids on the plane with them. Who needs a drug induced threesome when they can have a drug induced ninesome? 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Will the book tell me that millions is a dumb number, and thousands could easily be done by a single person?

I would LOVE for you to tell me how one person could fake thousands of ballots. Pick a state and go. And maybe send the results to Trump or any of the other GOP politicians that claim it constantly but never come up with any evidence or even an explanation of how it could reasonably be done.

I guess they don’t teach probability in engineering school?

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Hey now, Biden said he never even spoke to Hunter about his business dealings. 

So he's either a liar or a horrible father. Or both. 

I really don't much care about Hunter Biden.  What I do care about is the obvious situation where Hunter was used by foreign nationals and his father as a safe go-between to execute shady deals to the benefit of foreign nations and the detriment of the US

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I really don't much care about Hunter Biden.  What I do care about is the obvious situation where Hunter was used by foreign nationals and his father as a safe go-between to execute shady deals to the benefit of foreign nations and the detriment of the US

do you have an example

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

do you have an example

Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Rink

Here is an example of what is available.  There are more examples out there, but I am disinclined to do too much research for others today. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I guess they don’t teach probability in engineering school?

Probability is taught as a part of statistics which is part of the Math Department or sometimes Math and Science.  But yes math classes like statistics would be required as a part of an engineering degree.

You're making yourself look stoopid bring up probability though.  Because the other part of your argument is that it's impossible.  It's as if you started by admitting defeat.  

20 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

"Hey, we can charge this Democrat the equivalent of a jaywalking ticket!  See!  We not biased!  We go after Democrats too!"

Jaywalking will soon become legal across California.

The Freedom to Walk Act allows people to jaywalk without being ticketed as long as they’re not putting themselves or others in danger.

It’s part of a series of new California laws set to take effect in the new year.

Starting in 2023, jaywalkers will no longer risk an expensive ticket for crossing the street outside of a crosswalk or intersection.

https://www.ksby.com/news/local-news/jaywalking-will-become-legal-in-california-next-year

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

Jaywalking will soon become legal across California.

The Freedom to Walk Act allows people to jaywalk without being ticketed as long as they’re not putting themselves or others in danger.

It’s part of a series of new California laws set to take effect in the new year.

Starting in 2023, jaywalkers will no longer risk an expensive ticket for crossing the street outside of a crosswalk or intersection.

https://www.ksby.com/news/local-news/jaywalking-will-become-legal-in-california-next-year

Cool. Real life Frogger. Ima put a cattle pusher on my truck. :banana:

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Nobody gives a sh!t about Hunter the man, not even his father apparently. 

People should care about him using his father's position to enrich himself and his family by selling out America. Sadly, as evidenced by this thread, many people don't give a sh!t about that either. 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Probability is taught as a part of statistics which is part of the Math Department or sometimes Math and Science.  But yes math classes like statistics would be required as a part of an engineering degree.

You're making yourself look stoopid bring up probability though.  Because the other part of your argument is that it's impossible.  It's as if you started by admitting defeat.  

Not impossible - just extremely unlikely, if you actually think about what it would take to create thousands of fake ballots that match voter registrations and signatures. You’d have to either steal thousands of blank ballots, or forge them. You’d have to make sure no real ballots of the name you stole get submitted. You’d have to mail them all from the correct locality or put them into the correct local drop box. Then you’d have to survive multiple recounts and audits and not have a single trace of evidence of what you did. And you’d still be very likely to get caught because anomalies like thousands of extra votes in a certain precinct would stick out like a sore thumb.

People have been caught just for submitting a single ballot for a dead relative. The chances of pulling off something like this off are infinitesimal.

The 2020 election fraud conspiracy theory is as far-fetched as they come.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Not impossible - just extremely unlikely, if you actually think about what it would take to create thousands of fake ballots that match voter registrations and signatures. You’d have to either steal thousands of blank ballots, or forge them. You’d have to make sure no real ballots of the name you stole get submitted. You’d have to mail them all from the correct mailbox or put them into the correct local drop box. Then you’d have to survive multiple recounts and audits and not have a single trace of evidence of what you did. And on and on. 

People have been caught just for submitting a single ballot for a dead relative. The chances of pulling off something like this off are infinitesimal.

The 2020 election fraud conspiracy theory is as far-fetched as they come.

Man, I don't think the election was wrought with fraud, but you live in a dream world if you think anyone is matching up signatures and checking mailbox locations.  And if they aren't doing that, the recounts don't matter.  Audits... maybe matter.

People should care about him using his father's position to enrich himself and his family by selling out America. Sadly, as evidenced by this thread, many people don't give a sh!t about that either. 

Neither Trump's kids nor Trump himself ever did that.

😂

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Man, I don't think the election was wrought with fraud, but you live in a dream world if you think anyone is matching up signatures and checking mailbox locations.  And if they aren't doing that, the recounts don't matter.  Audits... maybe matter.

They actually do match the signatures. That’s why it’s a slow process. Humans can only do about 40-50 ballots an hour because of this. There are many ballots rejected every election for signature mismatches. 

It’s also why high-population counties have machines that compare signatures, kicking out questionable ones for further review by people.

If there was an attempt to fake thousands of ballots, they’d certainly check postmarks during an audit to see if a bunch were sent all from the same post office, far from where voters lived.

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

Correct. :banana:

49 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Pretty much correct. Give yourself a pat on the back, as you are not often correct if ever. 

52 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They actually do match the signatures. That’s why it’s a slow process. Humans can only do about 40-50 ballots an hour because of this. There are many ballots rejected every election for signature mismatches. 

It’s also why high-population counties have machines that compare signatures, kicking out questionable ones for further review by people.

If there was an attempt to fake thousands of ballots, they’d certainly check postmarks during an audit to see if a bunch were sent all from the same post office, far from where voters lived.

Sure.

58 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Dude, come on.  One doesn’t have to be an “Election Denier!” to understand voter fraud happens.  There aren’t enough different rolleye emoji’s for your post.  It’s simply devoid of reality. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Here is an example of what is available.  There are more examples out there, but I am disinclined to do too much research for others today. 

i am aware of this story. not sure what you think you got there.

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Dude, come on.  One doesn’t have to be an “Election Denier!” to understand voter fraud happens.  There aren’t enough different rolleye emoji’s for your post.  It’s simply devoid of reality. 

Actually, you do need to be an election denier to think that widespread voter fraud is a problem. I’ve posted the numbers before but facts don’t seem interesting to most posters here. So let’s go with what can be done.

If you truly think the voting is rigged, please protest by never voting again. And tell all the other Republicans to do the same.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Actually, you do need to be an election denier to think that widespread voter fraud is a problem. I’ve posted the numbers before but facts don’t seem interesting to most posters here. So let’s go with what can be done.

If you truly think the voting is rigged, please protest by never voting again. And tell all the other Republicans to do the same.

Your facts are not facts. That's where your argument falls apart. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Your facts are not facts. That's where your argument falls apart. 

I posted a link to the right-wing Heritage Foundation database of all voting fraud of the last 50-60 years. Just over 1,300 cases of fraud over a 60-year period. Do the math, that’s less than 1 in 5 million votes.

Look, people believe all sorts of things with no evidence. The 2020 election fraud is just another example of that. It’s what people want to believe.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

I posted a link to the right-wing Heritage Foundation database of all voting fraud of the last 50-60 years. Just over 1,300 cases of fraud over a 60-year period. Do the math, that’s less than 1 in 5 million votes.

Look, people believe all sorts of things with no evidence. The 2020 election fraud is just another example of that. It’s what people want to believe.

You ignore the obvious. Can't help you there. 

16 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I actually think a lot of people care that they have sold out America to line their pockets, but like me, they’re so turned off by the DOJ turning a blind eye to EVERYTHING democrats (and some republicans) do it’s a waste of energy to get worked up over it. 

Nothing. Ever. Happens. 

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

It's amazing how many posts on this board are about how dumb, idiotic, ect. Dems are, yet they believe the Dems pulled off a massive vote fraud that left not tangible evidence to steal the presidency.  Multiple recounts, audits and investigation and not one piece of real evidence than MILLIONS of fraudulent votes were cast to steal the election.  Even the JFK and Bigfoot people can provide some evidence to back up their theories--- but not these guys.

• Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I actually think a lot of people care that they have sold out America to line their pockets, but like me, they’re so turned off by the DOJ turning a blind eye to EVERYTHING democrats (and some republicans) do it’s a waste of energy to get worked up over it. 

Nothing. Ever. Happens. 

I hear ya. Unfortunately, that will only make things worse. At some point something has to give. Otherwise we'll end up with Justin's CWII. 

51 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's amazing how many posts on this board are about how dumb, idiotic, ect. Dems are, yet they believe the Dems pulled off a massive vote fraud that left not tangible evidence to steal the presidency.  Multiple recounts, audits and investigation and not one piece of real evidence than MILLIONS of fraudulent votes were cast to steal the election.  Even the JFK and Bigfoot people can provide some evidence to back up their theories--- but not these guys.

It didn't need to be massive. A few key precincts in a couple of swing states can change the outcome of an election. 

They have uncovered plenty of evidence of shady sh!t having gone down but you can't point to one thing in particular and say "this is the instance of fraud that swayed the election." 

We have seen enough to know that election integrity is an issue and needs to be addressed. That much is obvious. 

Make election day a national holiday. Give everybody the day off to vote, in person, with ID. Absentee ballots should be limited and only available upon request. If you can't be bothered to show up to the polls to cast your vote for who runs the country, you shouldn't be voting. 

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They have uncovered plenty of evidence of shady sh!t having gone down

For example?

Just now, lod001 said:

Nothing outside a fine will actually happen.

Considering the alleged crimes are underpaying taxes and putting false information on a gun registration form… I’m guessing you are right.

35 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It didn't need to be massive. A few key precincts in a couple of swing states can change the outcome of an election. 

They have uncovered plenty of evidence of shady sh!t having gone down but you can't point to one thing in particular and say "this is the instance of fraud that swayed the election." 

We have seen enough to know that election integrity is an issue and needs to be addressed. That much is obvious. 

Make election day a national holiday. Give everybody the day off to vote, in person, with ID. Absentee ballots should be limited and only available upon request. If you can't be bothered to show up to the polls to cast your vote for who runs the country, you shouldn't be voting. 

I've seen enough posts here that state that Biden receiving 81 million votes is all the proof needed that the election was fraudulent.  That sounds like the alleged fraud is a little more than a few key precincts in a couple of swing states. 

And I disagree with your statement that election integrity is an issue, imagined example of fraud do not constitute a reason to change a system that has mostly worked for 250 years...unless you want to discuss tossing out the electoral college, than I'm all ears. 

• Like 1

Just now, dogcows said:

For example?

Not allowing Republican poll watchers to actually watch the vote counting for one. 

Huge overnight swings in vote totals. Not impossible to happen organically but suspect nonetheless. 

Whether you believe what was alleged in 2000 Mules or not, there's no question that it's possible to do so and that is a problem. 

There's more but it's water under the bridge at this point. This is the United States FFS. There's no reason we shouldn't have the most secure, tamper proof elections in the world. And we don't. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've seen enough posts here that state that Biden receiving 81 million votes is all the proof needed that the election was fraudulent.  That sounds like the alleged fraud is a little more than a few key precincts in a couple of swing states. 

And I disagree with your statement that election integrity is an issue, imagined example of fraud do not constitute a reason to change a system that has mostly worked for 250 years...unless you want to discuss tossing out the electoral college, than I'm all ears. 

But that changed dramatically in 2020 with all the Covid buIIshit. Mass dispensing of unrequested mail-in ballots, un-monitored drop boxes, weeks long voting season....

For 250 years we voted in person on election day. Let's go back to that. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Not allowing Republican poll watchers to actually watch the vote counting for one. 

Huge overnight swings in vote totals. Not impossible to happen organically but suspect nonetheless. 

Whether you believe what was alleged in 2000 Mules or not, there's no question that it's possible to do so and that is a problem. 

There's more but it's water under the bridge at this point. This is the United States FFS. There's no reason we shouldn't have the most secure, tamper proof elections in the world. And we don't. 

That’s your evidence? 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That’s your evidence? 😂😂😂

Not allowing your opponent to witness what you're doing with votes is shady. 

Massive vote swings in one direction is shady. 

The allegations in 2000 Mules are shady. 

As I said, there's more but given your last response I see you aren't interested in having a legit discussion so please see yourself out. :wave:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Not allowing your opponent to witness what you're doing with votes is shady. 

Massive vote swings in one direction is shady. 

The allegations in 2000 Mules are shady. 

As I said, there's more but given your last response I see you aren't interested in having a legit discussion so please see yourself out. :wave:

Fine, I’m bored so I’ll engage.

1. This was debunked - https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-drops-claim-gop-235348122.html

2. Counts take longer in high-population areas; those areas also usually skew Democratic. In 2020, mail-in ballots were counted later than others in certain states too, and those ballots skewed Democratic as well. So not only is it not shady, it’s exactly as expected.

3. You pulled “2000 mules” into the discussion but I’m the one who’s not being serious? D’Souza is a convicted felon, pardoned by Trump, which instantly raises massive conflict of interest problems. If you’re interested in its claims being completely destroyed though, spend a few minutes reading this: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

All of this has been gone over, court cases filed and lost, many times over. It’s time to stop pushing the idea that our elections are insecure. Everybody should be satisfied that we have some of the best systems in the world, and proudly cast a vote. I might joke about Republicans boycotting the system and staying home, but I think everybody should vote.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fine, I’m bored so I’ll engage.

1. This was debunked - https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-drops-claim-gop-235348122.html

2. Counts take longer in high-population areas; those areas also usually skew Democratic. In 2020, mail-in ballots were counted later than others in certain states too, and those ballots skewed Democratic as well. So not only is it not shady, it’s exactly as expected.

3. You pulled “2000 mules” into the discussion but I’m the one who’s not being serious? D’Souza is a convicted felon, pardoned by Trump, which instantly raises massive conflict of interest problems. If you’re interested in its claims being completely destroyed though, spend a few minutes reading this: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

All of this has been gone over, court cases filed and lost, many times over. It’s time to stop pushing the idea that our elections are insecure. Everybody should be satisfied that we have some of the best systems in the world, and proudly cast a vote. I might joke about Republicans boycotting the system and staying home, but I think everybody should vote.

1. Nothing has been debunked. I've seen interviews with poll watchers who said they weren't allowed to watch, told to leave, made to stay so far away "due to Covid restrictions" so as to render their "viewing" impossible and meaningless. 

2. Large vote swings in one direction are always suspect. Especially when #1 is in place. 

3. I've seen the doc (have you?) and I've already read the Reuters article. It doesn't destroy anything.  

In person voting, with ID, on election day is the best way to ensure election integrity. It isn't fool proof but when the outcome determines who is in charge of running the country, we should make it as difficult as possible to cheat. 

1. Nothing has been debunked. I've seen interviews with poll watchers who said they weren't allowed to watch, told to leave, made to stay so far away "due to Covid restrictions" so as to render their "viewing" impossible and meaningless. 

2. Large vote swings in one direction are always suspect. Especially when #1 is in place. 

3. I've seen the doc (have you?) and I've already read the Reuters article. It doesn't destroy anything.  

In person voting, with ID, on election day is the best way to ensure election integrity. It isn't fool proof but when the outcome determines who is in charge of running the country, we should make it as difficult as possible to cheat. 

There are zero pieces of evidence in the above statement. You got nothing. You choose to believe it because you backed Trump and you’re a sore loser.

But I shouldn’t have wasted my time on this. If you seriously believe the BS in 2000 mules (even after tons of people showed what BS it truly is), you’re beyond help. I posted a link to try and help you out. You can lead a horse to water, but...

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

There are zero pieces of evidence in the above statement. You got nothing. You choose to believe it because you backed Trump and you’re a sore loser.

But I shouldn’t have wasted my time on this. If you seriously believe the BS in 2000 mules (even after tons of people showed what BS it truly is), you’re beyond help. I posted a link to try and help you out. You can lead a horse to water, but...

1. I wasn't providing evidence in the above post, I was rebutting your post.

2. Evidence in and of itself isn't proof of anything. That said, people stating what their experience was as poll watchers is, in fact, evidence. 

3. You have not proven a thing. You post links to articles that support what you believe and call it facts. Then accuse others of choosing to believe what they want to believe. Forgetting that we've all seen how the media lies and distorts the truth to further their (and your) agenda. 

Please, stop wasting both of our time. TIA

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

They would’ve needed to have stolen more than 2 key swing states for the outcome to be any different in 2020.

I assume you’re still OK with early voting, otherwise “give everybody the day off to vote in person” is an example of white privilege, unless you also want Election Day to be The Purge day.