Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

DOJ Believes Trump is Still Withholding Sensitive Documents — DOOMSDAY (for Trump)

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Trump!!! :cry:

8 years of TDS. :lol:

Did you happen to catch the thread you are posting in? What a dope you are 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

Did you happen to catch the thread you are posting in? What a dope you are 😂

Started by another TDS victim in 2022. Neverending. 😆

2 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Lol yet Trump has had what happen to him? It’s ALL political and was NEVER like this before Trump. As soon as he got in they immediately started weaponizing fbi, cia, senate, house, etc. Name another time in history ANYTHING like this has happened? Never in the history of our country has one side so blatantly committed corrupt, treasonous acts like these Dems have. If they were doing things LEGALLY and Trump actually committed illegal acts worthy of investigation then yea I’d have ZERO problems with it. But that’s not the case. You and the rest of the retards on the left KEEP trying to find anything you can. One thing doesn’t work out you try to find something else. THAT is political theater and is NOT something the republicans have done at all. Now that they have the majority they’re bringing to light all the ILLEGAL activities the left has done. Blatant election interference, blatant cia & fbi weaponization, blatant cover up for hunters laptop, blatant quid pro quo for Biden with China AND ukraine, etc. I could literally go on and on about everything your side has done you have yet to refute. It’s ok though. A lot of people have woken up cause of social media and have seen all the proof. Biden and rest of the Dems don’t have a prayer next election 

Take a breath. Holy cow.

Trump was/is an easy mark for these because he is a sloppy mess. You think Republicans are somehow above this shet 😂😂

OH OK!

Just now, thegeneral said:

Take a breath. Holy cow.

Trump was/is an easy mark for these because he is a sloppy mess. You think Republicans are somehow above this shet 😂😂

OH OK!

Oh I know they aren’t above it. But to sit there and think they’re on the same level is asinine and retarded 😂😂 of course I expect that level of critical thinking from idiots that will do everything in their power to defend the Dems 😂

15 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Oh I know they aren’t above it. But to sit there and think they’re on the same level is asinine and retarded 😂😂 of course I expect that level of critical thinking from idiots that will do everything in their power to defend the Dems 😂

Critical thinking…half of your wall of text  is just boilerplate ramblings I could read on any rightwing site 😂

Maybe you are saying Republicans are too stupid and inept to get their investigations straight. I think it is much more likely Victim Trump was just an easy mark because he tells us his every plan and thought.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Started by another TDS victim in 2022. Neverending. 😆

The only victims here are your poor coworkers that deal with your chronic halitosis and body odor issues!

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The only victims here are your poor coworkers that deal with your chronic halitosis and body odor issues!

I would take that over TDS if I had to choose.. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I would take that over TDS if I had to choose.. :thumbsup:

I’m happy you have come to accept it. Good for you!

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Critical thinking…half of your wall of text  is just boilerplate ramblings I could read on any rightwing site 😂

Maybe you are saying Republicans are too stupid and inept to get their investigations straight. I think it is much more likely Victim Trump was just an easy mark because he tells us his every plan and thought.

The fact that you still keep trying tells me all I need to know. Just keep acting like a retard. We will keep laughing at you and having nothing to do with you 😂😂

8 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

The fact that you still keep trying tells me all I need to know. Just keep acting like a retard. We will keep laughing at you and having nothing to do with you 😂😂

Oh no! Not that. 

You are unhinged and perhaps need some fresh air and to stop consuming whatever trash you are reading.  

27 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m happy you have come to accept it. Good for you!

Good thing I don't have to choose. I'm clean AND TDS free. Sorry you were stuck with dumbass parents to raise you. 

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Good thing I don't have to choose. I'm clean AND TDS free. Sorry you were stuck with dumbass parents to raise you. 

Lol

Thanks for the update, dope. I’m glad you clean yourself. Do you make poopoo by yourself as well?

Any of you Trumpers ever hear of Richard Nixon? So much of Trump's playbook comes straight from , including accusations against the DOJ, FBI, the Justice Dept, the Liberal media and a Democratic Congress. Nixon even invented the term "political witch hunt". Get off Twitter and read some American history, it keeps repeating itself.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Any of you Trumpers ever hear of Richard Nixon? So much of Trump's playbook comes straight from , including accusations against the DOJ, FBI, the Justice Dept, the Liberal media and a Democratic Congress. Nixon even invented the term "political witch hunt". Get off Twitter and read some American history, it keeps repeating itself.

The Dems are so good at hiding their crimes that the pure and ethical Republicans just can’t seem to catch them. Or it’s the deep state. Or it’s Hillary is killing everyone!

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

One resigned in disgrace.  The other is running for president again. Good correlation. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One resigned in disgrace.  The other is running for president again. Good correlation. 

You are going to deny the similarities, the same guy who claimed FDR didn't care who won WWII? 

21 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

speaking of the honorable FBI why won't they release this document to congress?

Sen. Grassley hammers FBI Director Wray for refusing to make Biden document public: This is 'not good enough' | Fox News

17 minutes ago, shadrap said:

speaking of the honorable FBI why won't they release this document to congress?

Sen. Grassley hammers FBI Director Wray for refusing to make Biden document public: This is 'not good enough' | Fox News

It’s in the article you posted:

“The FBI offered assurances that lawmakers could access the information in a secure setting at the agency's headquarters during a call between Grassley and Wray on Wednesday. 

During today’s call, Director Wray offered to provide the Committee’s Chairman and Ranking Member an opportunity to review information responsive to the subpoena in a secure manner to accommodate the committee, while protecting the confidentiality and safety of sources and important investigative sensitives," the FBI said in a statement. 

The FBI has continually demonstrated its commitment to working with the Committee to accommodate its request, from scheduling briefings and calls to now allowing the Chair to review information in person. The FBI remains committed to cooperating with the Committee in good faith."

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s in the article you posted:

“The FBI offered assurances that lawmakers could access the information in a secure setting at the agency's headquarters during a call between Grassley and Wray on Wednesday. 

During today’s call, Director Wray offered to provide the Committee’s Chairman and Ranking Member an opportunity to review information responsive to the subpoena in a secure manner to accommodate the committee, while protecting the confidentiality and safety of sources and important investigative sensitives," the FBI said in a statement. 

The FBI has continually demonstrated its commitment to working with the Committee to accommodate its request, from scheduling briefings and calls to now allowing the Chair to review information in person. The FBI remains committed to cooperating with the Committee in good faith."

Grassley is full of crap...

He is complaining that he isn’t being allowed to read it... but he already HAS read it! Shameless.

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Grassley is full of crap...

He is complaining that he isn’t being allowed to read it... but he already HAS read it! Shameless.

Shocker!

I like how he says “We are not interested in whether the allegations against Vice President Biden are accurate or not” 😂😂😂 

Pretty wild @BillyKing !

4 hours ago, paulinstl said:

You are going to deny the similarities, the same guy who claimed FDR didn't care who won WWII? 

One guy did what they say he did. The other one didn’t. That contrast overrides any correlation you’re attempting.   Wanna play the historical quote game?  “The 1980’s called.  They want their foreign policy back”. History shows that’s a lot dumber and had actual real world consequences than speculation on FDR’s feelings about a war he tried to avoid.  Had to be dragged into it, years after it started. I’ll do some Biden quotes if you want. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One guy did what they say he did. The other one didn’t. That contrast overrides any correlation you’re attempting.   Wanna play the historical quote game?  “The 1980’s called.  They want their foreign policy back”. History shows that’s a lot dumber and had actual real world consequences than speculation on FDR’s feelings about a war he tried to avoid.  Had to be dragged into it, years after it started. I’ll do some Biden quotes if you want. 

What does Biden have to do with your completely inaccurate description of FDR? You stated that FDR said the same thing about WWII as Trump did about the Russia/Ukraine war, that he didn't care who won as long as it just ended. You and I disagree politically, that's one thing, but on this one, it's akin to saying the Sun rises in the West. Couldn't be more wrong.

And are you claiming now that Trump never accused the FBI, Justice Dept, Liberal media and Democrats for a political witch hunt, just as Nixon had done? Go back and read my post, your reply has nothing to with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, paulinstl said:

What does Biden have to do with your completely inaccurate description of FDR? You stated that FDR said the same thing about WWII as Trump did about the Russia/Ukraine war, that he didn't care who won as long as it just ended. You and I disagree politically, that's one thing, but on this one, it's akin to saying the Sun rises in the West. Couldn't be more wrong.

And are you claiming now that Trump never accused the FBI, Justice Dept, Liberal media and Democrats for a political witch hunt, just as Nixon had done? Go back and read my post, your reply has nothing to with it.

Are you really claiming the DOJ, the media and the rest didn’t go out of their way to go after Trump?  Seriously?  The whole Russia hoax get by you? 

16 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Oh no! Not that. 

You are unhinged and perhaps need some fresh air and to stop consuming whatever trash you are reading.  

This is guy that has told us over the years that Biden is burning down food warehouses, that crime in the top 5 US cities makes up 90% of the crime in the world, and the left is grooming kids to be strippers so he follows a bunch of random 14 year olds on TikTok to protect them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you really claiming the DOJ, the media and the rest didn’t go out of their way to go after Trump?  Seriously?  The whole Russia hoax get by you? 

Congrats @paulinstl....this is HT spinning his wheels because he knows he said something stupid and he can't walk it back- so he is moving the discussion to something else. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Congrats @paulinstl....this is HT spinning his wheels because he knows he said something stupid and he can't walk it back- so he is moving the discussion to something else. 

Yeah. There was no effort to get Trump. What to miss the point of the discussion, once again. TDS makes you blind wit rage. You’re not smart enough to be angry and smart.  Anger makes you stupider.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. There was no effort to get Trump. What to miss the point of the discussion, once again. TDS makes you blind wit rage. You’re not smart enough to be angry and smart.  Anger makes you stupider.  

You missed the questions he was asking about your inane FDR comments so you could spin it back to Trump/Biden.

Log off the Internet dude. 

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You missed the questions he was asking about your inane FDR comments so you could spin it back to Trump/Biden.

Log off the Internet dude. 

No dope. I see a distinction between Trumps inconsequential statement and one that has had real world implications. But like most liberals, they concentrate on the former and not the latter. Go away ankle biter.  You bore me.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No dope. I see a distinction between Trumps inconsequential statement and one that has had real world implications. But like most liberals, they concentrate on the former and not the latter. Go away ankle biter.  You bore me.  

You were questioned about very specific comments as it related to something you said about FDR. When questioned on it you turned it back to Trump and Biden. You are an idiot. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're in denial that there is a whole lot of Trump crap for them to go out and get. When it comes to Biden, all the right-wing media can do is spin conspiracies, fabricate information and produce whatever baloney it takes to please their followers. 

The media and investigators certainly didn't pull punches when it came to the Bill Clinton shenanigans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You were questioned about very specific comments as it related to something you said about FDR. When questioned on it you turned it back to Trump and Biden. You are an idiot. 

That's what he does, the ol' gish-galloping tactic. Typical MAGAturd behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're in denial that there is a whole lot of Trump crap for them to go out and get. When it comes to Biden, all the right-wing media can do is spin conspiracies, fabricate information and produce whatever baloney it takes to please their followers. 

The media and investigators certainly didn't pull punches when it came to the Bill Clinton shenanigans.

There is plenty to go after Trump about.  Yet they keep making things up. Pee tape! Kids in cages! Very fine people! 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where did I say that? All I said is Trump is using a tried and true tactic invented by Nixon. You must not even read posts other than your own.

14 hours ago, paulinstl said:

Where did I say that? All I said is Trump is using a tried and true tactic invented by Nixon. You must not even read posts other than your own.

Trump!!! :cry: