Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Where did that geno smith thread go?

Wtf would someone peenie a mange bored thread? Own up to it.  Now what people said is gone forever? And why? Once again he is showing that he can play with a team behind him.   And i finally picked him up. 

• Haha 1

Can we get an official response from fft on this please? I may have went on a wine walk earlier and may be acting like a girl, but who cares.   Please select the trophy icon to this response if any of you agree. 

@Mike FFt

@Mike FF Today

I plugged geno's name at the little search thingy at the top and got a number of pages of threads.  some FU threads where people curse the day they ever picked him up for their roster and a couple geno threads beyond that.   there are a few but you need to go through a lot of theads to get to some of those.

so I guess the next question is which Geno thread are you referring to that has gone missing?

I'll admit sometimes its a matter of putting the correct search name in the little search thingy otherwise you can get the wrong subset of threads so it could very well be a user error situation.

7 hours ago, Ray_T said:

I plugged geno's name at the little search thingy at the top and got a number of pages of threads.  some FU threads where people curse the day they ever picked him up for their roster and a couple geno threads beyond that.   there are a few but you need to go through a lot of theads to get to some of those.

so I guess the next question is which Geno thread are you referring to that has gone missing?

I'll admit sometimes its a matter of putting the correct search name in the little search thingy otherwise you can get the wrong subset of threads so it could very well be a user error situation.

I was looking for one to bump for him and I found his instant fantasy analysis which I think had one reply and then found one talking about him as a prospect which had maybe two responses, both from years ago, so I bumped the latter and now it's vanished into oblivion.