Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

Who to drop; need RB & KCR in Wk 6..

Full-point PPR.  Injuries and the BYEs in week 6 are decimating my team..  RB1 is fine at S. Barkley.  My only option for my RB2 is KC RB3 Pacheco..  My KCR is LVR, on BYE.  So, I need to make two WW transactions.

At RB, I'm going to try and get either ARI RB2 E. Benjamin, or CIN RB3 S. Perine.  At KCR, I'm going to try and get SEA KCR or NE KCR.

Players to drop: 1) LVR WR3 M. Hollins - dropped a long pass early in the MNF game - put up a goose-egg, and LVR WR2 H. Renfrow is back; 2) NYJ WR3 C. Davis - too sporadic; 3) MIN DEF - might drop them, if MIA QB1 or QB2 practices; 4) NO QB J. Winston - my QB1 is DEN QB R. Wilson - so, I'd like to hold onto Jameis if / when he comes back from the back injury..; 5) JAX TE1 E. Engram - will FLEX him in Wk 6 - "need him.."

Thoughts?

P.S.   About those injuries: NO QB J. Winston; ATL RB1 C. Patterson; LAC WR1 K. Allen; and NYG WR? W. Robinson..

I would pick up Benjamin, and of course a kicker for this weekend.  

I would let Hollins go, how many def teams do you roster? 

My DEF1 is Indy.  After they were awful in Wk 2 vs. JAX .. I saw they played KC in Wk 3.  So, I added a 2nd DEF.

Hollis for Benjamin, and a new kicker for one of those def, don’t let Carlson go.  

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Hollis for Benjamin, and a new kicker for one of those def, don’t let Carlson go.  

Agree with this. Just stream D neither of those defenses are worth keeping ROS.

I'll see how it goes Thurs AM.  I put in to drop LVR WR M. Hollins for a KCR, as I'm pretty sure it will go through.  Otherwise, I put also put in a bid for ARI RB2 E. Benjamin, and drop NYJ WR C. Davis.

MIA HC came out and said that the QB this week will be the QB3.  So, I plan on playing MIN DEF.