Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Trade advice needed...struggling at QB, lost Penny.

I have gone back and forth with another owner on some ideas. He wants my AJ Brown...hard to give him up, but Russell Wilson is making me feel like I need to make a change. WW is stripped and I have Goff as my backup (on bye this week anyway). Do we think Najee has anything left? Is Brady a big enough upgrade to justify letting AJ Brown go?

PPR league, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 flex, 1 TE. Bonus at 300 pass, 100 rush, 100 receiving thresholds. 

My next idea to propose to my league mate: I give AJ Brown, I get Brady and Najee.   (He has proposed 1: AJ Brown for Cousins & Najee....or 2: Godwin & M. Brown for Cousins & Najee)

Current Roster

Wilson, Goff

Akers, Etienne, Edmonds, R. White, E. Benjamin

AJ Brown, M. Brown, Cooks, Meyers, Godwin, DJ Moore, Palmer

Kelce, Njoku

You need a rb real bad, can you get better then Harris? I just don’t see Harris getting a lot better. Steelers coach said he wants to spread the work load around even more, I think Harris has a foot problem. 

38 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You need a rb real bad, can you get better then Harris? I just don’t see Harris getting a lot better. Steelers coach said he wants to spread the work load around even more, I think Harris has a foot problem. 

Looking around the league, I just don't think people are going to be willing to part with anything better. I guess my goal here isn't just to improve my RB but also my QB. So is Najee a starter on my team every week? Is Brady a solid upgrade over Wilson and Goff? Can I absorb the loss of AJ Brown with my current WR depth?

Other options...trade Kelce (gulp!) for a top end RB? Njoku is looking pretty good right now as my backup.

If Harris is the best you can get, done deal,  you need a rb and a Qb.  

Harris has out perform the other Rbs you have.  You did ask if Harris as anything left, I think he does, will he improve on his avg of 10 points per game ppr, no I don’t   

Good luck on your decision