Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

MNF, week 6: what do you need?

I'm down in both leagues: one a lot (119 to 63), and the other one I can make up the ground (121 to 99).  Both opponents are done.  In the one I'm getting buried, I still have DEN QB R. Wilson and DEN WR1 C. Sutton going.   In the closer match-up, I have DEN QB R. Wilson.  So .. I need an NFL A-V-E-R-A-G-E evening, 250 yards, 2 TDs, and 10 rushing yards from Russell.  ANY OTHER YEAR than in 2022, and I wouldn't be concerned at all.  This year, I'd say my odds are worse than 50-50.  He has only had O-N-E game with over 17.81 points - and that is in this generous league with 6 points for passing TDs..

Safe at 6-0 thanks to Pittman and Diggs, so I get the night off in the h2h league. Need Gordon to put up points so I don't fall farther behind in the points only league (thanks, Mike Evans/Green Bay D). 

I need 42+ pts combined from Justin Herbert and Melvin Gordon...

ESPN projections say I'm gonna come up about 15 pts short.

It's possible though. Justin Herbert can score that much on his own, but it would help a lot if Melvin Gordon has a decent game too

Zeke and my waivers Robinson and Walker came through to give me the night off and I still have J Herbert in the seat. I was 1-3 at one point and this win will seat me at 3-3

I'm down by 9, I have Ekeler/Sutton/Everett and my opponent has Jeudy/Gordon. It'll come down to how the TDs work out I think.

Wait. Why would anyone need anything on MNF? All I ever read is how "I went undefeated this weekend!" "I started 2007 Randy Moss!" And so on. 

No one on FFT actually has close matchups, do they? Much less lose any!

18 minutes ago, pipeman said:

I'm up 13 with Sutton and Everett going against Russ. Hoping all TD's go Cortland's way...

TD's - that's very optimistic :lol:

League 1:  I have Latavius Murray and a 71 point lead going against Josh Kelley, Melvin Gordon and Courtland Sutton.  It's only 0.1 PPR, so I should be ok.  Getting the win in this run-centric league, with both Taylor and Henry out (as well as Amon-Ra) is a bit of a coup, and will lift me to 3-3 on the season.  Looks like I'll be losing Marquise Brown, though...

League 2:  I have a 40 point lead going against Russell Wilson and Melvin Gordon, so I should be ok--but full PPR and 5 pt pass TDs...  Hoping to advance to 5-1 and remain in first place overall and in total points.

League 3:  Another win in a run-centric league with no Henry or Taylor (or Amon-Ra) feels great, also lifting this team to 3-3; but another team losing Marquise Brown.

League 4:  A 7 point loss despite having Aiyuk in the lineup due to Amon-Ra and Keenan Allen being out--Breece Hall's late TD was the final dagger.  I'll fall to 4-2.

League 5:  I thought my sad sack team might have a chance in this one, once Allen Robinson and Travis Etienne started doing their parts, but the cumulative absences of Henry, Harris, Keenan and Amon-Ra are probably going to be just a little too much to overcome, and I will fall again to 1-5...  (unless I get 16 points out of Latavius Murray tonight).

I need Mike Williams to get 6.1 points in a .5ppr league... other league is sewn up