Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '22-'23

26 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Merely pointing out that I’m not a diehard IU fan like so many of their grads tend to be.  I’m indifferent to the fate of that team, but they don’t suck.

You'll have to cut him some slack, he's a fan of little brother, they hate IU in their soul. It's ok, they've never won anything, rooting against IU gives him purpose. 

He's right about one thing, what's been going on at IU for the last 10 years isn't good enough. Appears to be more of the same this year.

Some really good ball on espn2 right now

Iowa state and Oklahoma in a good one on espn2.  Tcu/ Baylor up next. Duke getting hammered by nc state. 

Anybody watching Purdue/ Ohio state?

Critical mistake by Ohio state down the stretch

Fran McCaffrey needs his teeth kicked in, the sooner that happens the better the world will be. That dude is the absolute worst.

13 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Anybody watching Purdue/ Ohio state?

I was. Great road win for Purdue coming off a terrible loss at home.

Chiefs play at 3:30, Jayhawks at 5pm but only on espn+

So i guess I can flip back and forth through directv and the espn ap on my TV, wait til after the entire ku game is over to watch on replay, or sit there watching the Chiefs with the game on my phone. 

:bench:

Current status: attending ku/ou

32 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Current status: attending ku/ou

My condolences…

1 hour ago, posty said:

My condolences…

Hell of a game

Going to my first NBA game tonight.   Interested to see how it compares to my decades of witnessing great college games in-person

This is such a different game than college.   As is the atmosphere.   I'm sure I could learn to appreciate it if we had a local team, but I'm glad we don't and my allegiance is to the college team with the most storied history in college basketball 

Not a good day for ranked teams.

5, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20 and 24 all lost today. With 7 and 10 currently losing. 

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Not a good day for ranked teams.

5, 9, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20 and 24 all lost today. With 7 and 10 currently losing. 

:banana:

On 1/14/2023 at 3:24 PM, Reality said:

IU has a pulse.

Last 2 games have been pretty impressive. I really like that Hood-Schafino kid. Is he a 1 and done? 

I really like K-State's new coach, Tang.  If I knew him I'd hope he would let me call him by a nickname of Poon.  And my feelings wouldn't be hurt if some other school snatches him away from K-State.

23 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Last 2 games have been pretty impressive. I really like that Hood-Schafino kid. Is he a 1 and done? 

The potential is there for a 1 and done, but I think he will play a 2nd year so the team can really be his and he can show out.

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I'm not sure what to make of my Sixers this season. I'm not really impressed, Harden sucks in big moments 

The Sixers got demoted to college? 

On 1/20/2023 at 10:29 AM, cmh6476 said:

I really like K-State's new coach, Tang.  If I knew him I'd hope he would let me call him by a nickname of Poon.  And my feelings wouldn't be hurt if some other school snatches him away from K-State.

Kansas is on a roll! 

Eta. 23 at home?

On 1/20/2023 at 10:32 AM, MLCKAA said:

The potential is there for a 1 and done, but I think he will play a 2nd year so the team can really be his and he can show out.

Big game today for IU. Hope they can keep it going. Purdue needs to handle business at home. Good luck 👍 

25 minutes ago, crackattack said:

That was ugly. 

Tough to beat a team that shoots what, 70%?

35 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Tough to beat a team that shoots what, 70%?

54%

Hell of a turnaround for IU, guess it took a bit to figure it out without Xavier and Race. Hoosiers are rolling.

Time for the hawks to right the ship

Bilas is right, these are the top two teams of the past three years.   Weak first half for ku, but strong first four minutes after the half. 

9 minutes ago, posty said:

Update?

Tough loss.   Great game by Baylor.  It's not like I expected to get out of the conference games undefeated.   We won a NC and lost 6 players.   I still am optimistic for what this team can accomplish, and don't rule out a conference title yet.   They can turn it around. 

9 hours ago, posty said:

Update?

I'm unfriending  you on Facebook.   You have no posts to show, which means you are an extreme introvert or hiding posts from only me, which is weird if the case because why not just unfriend.  Plus your melancholy approach at hoping teams I like lose and trying to rub it in is kind of lame.  All teams lose games, some just more than others.   Maybe find your own team and cheer for them. 

10 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm unfriending  you on Facebook.   You have no posts to show, which means you are an extreme introvert or hiding posts from only me, which is weird if the case because why not just unfriend.  Plus your melancholy approach at hoping teams I like lose and trying to rub it in is kind of lame.  All teams lose games, some just more than others.   Maybe find your own team and cheer for them. 

I am very rarely on Facebook anymore...  I maybe login twice a week, but I have never posted anything...

But to fill you in on something, if I hear things over and over and over, I begin to hate things like that...  You are the reason that I can't stand the Chiefs now...  I hated Kansas forever, so you don't get that blame, but it is all on you about the Chiefs...