Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '22-'23

41 minutes ago, posty said:

I am very rarely on Facebook anymore...  I maybe login twice a week, but I have never posted anything...

But to fill you in on something, if I hear things over and over and over, I begin to hate things like that...  You are the reason that I can't stand the Chiefs now...  I hated Kansas forever, so you don't get that blame, but it is all on you about the Chiefs...

Cool story. 

• Haha 1

Great game between the two winningest programs on college basketball. 

On 1/22/2023 at 2:05 PM, Reality said:

Hell of a turnaround for IU, guess it took a bit to figure it out without Xavier and Race. Hoosiers are rolling.

Looking forward to Saturday as long as both teams win during the week. If IU keeps playing extremely well at home, I think they beat Purdue Saturday. I'll be in Indy watching at a brew pub. Should be a great game. 

Huge game tomorrow against ku and kstate, and if you want to watch play espn $9.99 per month :bench:

Holy fock, Jay bilas is calling this game on espn+ :lol:

Isu fans chanting "you suck d1ck"

4 hours ago, crackattack said:

It's game day! Best rivalry in all of college basketball! BOILER UP!!

Yep…  UNC and Duke…

23 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep…  UNC and Duke…

Yep! 2 unranked teams with nobody coaches! Awesome!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Yep! 2 unranked teams with nobody coaches! Awesome!

Still the biggest rivalry in men’s college basketball…

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Still the biggest rivalry in men’s college basketball…

Not in the Midwest.

5 championships. Ranked 21 in the country. Upset #1 at home and you storm the court???? What a joke 🤣

3 hours ago, crackattack said:

5 championships. Ranked 21 in the country. Upset #1 at home and you storm the court???? What a joke 🤣

It's so dumb.   I'm not even completely sure what team you are referring to, but act like you've been there. 

On 2/4/2023 at 11:33 AM, cmh6476 said:

Isu fans chanting "you suck d1ck"

Yeah, our student section is kind of back to where it used to be. They really get rocking for these big games. I’m not a big fan of some of their chants though lately. 

Fun game yesterday. Just one of those days in the conference for sure.

• Like 1

There's the team we've been looking for

On 2/4/2023 at 6:07 PM, crackattack said:

It's 20 year old kids, never understood this line of thinking. Who cares, have fun. :dunno:

I have a 20 year old kid, I'm 48, I barely remember the last title. 

36 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's 20 year old kids, never understood this line of thinking. Who cares, have fun. :dunno:

I have a 20 year old kid, I'm 48, I barely remember the last title. 

Blue bloods don't storm the court. :dunno:. All we here is titles, little brother, banners, etc. IU was ranked for crying out loud. I guess the fans needed this?

20 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Blue bloods don't storm the court. :dunno:. All we here is titles, little brother, banners, etc. IU was ranked for crying out loud. I guess the fans needed this?

Once again, 20 year old old kids. We're old, they don't care what we think.

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Once again, 20 year old old kids. We're old, they don't care what we think.

20 year old adults. I agree they don't care. It just looks silly coming from the IU fan base. 👍

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

20 year old adults. I agree they don't care. It just looks silly coming from the IU fan base. 👍

You curb stop number one of an in-state rival. Yeah, you storm in the court. 

those opportunities are pretty rare

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You curb stop number one of an in-state rival. Yeah, you storm in the court. 

those opportunities are pretty rare

Curb stomp??? 5 points is a curb stomp? Ok. IU won at home last year too. I guess it's warranted. 

19 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Curb stomp??? 5 points is a curb stomp? Ok. IU won at home last year too. I guess it's warranted. 

Yeah, I mean they were in the first half I should’ve said. Held on at the end.  
I personally didn’t have a ton of problem with it. There have been far worse that I can even say my cyclones were a part of in recent years. ha. 

should be an interesting tournament. Doesn’t feel like there’s one no-brainer dominant team.

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I personally didn’t have a ton of problem with it. There have been far worse that I can even say my cyclones were a part of in recent years. ha. 

should be an interesting tournament. Doesn’t feel like there’s one no-brainer dominant team.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Agree. The tournament should be wide open. Should be a fun one.

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Agree. The tournament should be wide open. Should be a fun one.

Who do you cheer for?

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Who do you cheer for?

Purdue. Hence my disdain for storming the court 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, crackattack said:

Purdue. Hence my disdain for storming the court 🤣

Hah nice. Yeah, I always like those boilermaker teams. My cyclones and you guys had a really nice battle of number of years back. And then thru a basketball venture Got to know Isaac Haas a little bit. Really good dude.

16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Hah nice. Yeah, I always like those boilermaker teams. My cyclones and you guys had a really nice battle of number of years back. And then thru a basketball venture Got to know Isaac Haas a little bit. Really good dude.

Except his herpes fiasco 🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, crackattack said:

Except his herpes fiasco 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, I never said I shook his hand or anything. hah

Caught the last three minutes of the WVU game…. Nice win for the ‘Eers considering that of their last eight games, six are against ranked teams…

Just pulling up espn to look at today's top 25 matchups, and again it's the big 12 leading the charge with probably the three best games today. 

A couple months ago my 16 year old son asked me if he and a friend could use my season tickets to go to one of the games this year.   Today's game against Baylor was about the only option, which I had already planned to take him to myself.   So I get to stay home and watch on 4k while two 16 year old kids travel an hour and a half to Lawrence to see what should be one of the best games of the year in all of college basketball.   I'm more nervous about this one than any in recent memory, for different reasons :lol:

Kstate/ Iowa state, and Oklahoma state/ tcu should be really good games as well. 

:thumbsup:

Well, he just came down and told me his friend called and woke up sick, so now dad gets to go after all :banana:

I'm going to guess

KU 13-5

Baylor 13-5

Texas 12-6

K-State, Iowa State, and TCU in a 3-way tie at 10-8, and Okie State at 8-10.

Kansas City is going to be the place to be between March 9-11!  A high school buddy and I are going to both sessions for 4 games on Thursday with a hotel downtown.   Look out wallet and liver.

On 1/24/2023 at 9:18 AM, posty said:

I am very rarely on Facebook anymore...  I maybe login twice a week, but I have never posted anything...

But to fill you in on something, if I hear things over and over and over, I begin to hate things like that...  You are the reason that I can't stand the Chiefs now...  I hated Kansas forever, so you don't get that blame, but it is all on you about the Chiefs...

I've always found Toofy's love of all Kansas to be rather endearing. He just loves his teams and isn't all that obnoxious about it. That's just the Kansas way. He'll stick with all his team and maintain a positive attitude regardless. He's now some bandwagon fair-weather fan who gets all beeyatchy and leaves his teams when things aren't going so well, like Dallas Cowboys fans.