edjr

Who is the face of woke?

:first: 

• Thanks 1

Not Whoopi because although she’s Black she made that remark about Jews not being a race.

Not Caitlyn Jenner because although he’s Trans he is conservative.

Not BLM because although they talk the talk they don’t walk the walk. 

Obama and Michelle are too rich and elitist. 

Maybe Don Lemon? 

AOC lecturing folks who have held down real jobs for decades, paying their taxes and who have paid off their own loans, and demanding, on her social media account as she whispers from inside her expensive apartment that the taxpayers are the problem, that they need to appeciate the tax recipients because without them we taxpayers wpould have no purpose.

AOC lecturing folks who have held down real jobs for decades, paying their taxes and who have paid off their own loans, and demanding, on her social media account as she whispers feom inside her expensive apartment that the taxpayers are the problem, that they need to appeciate the tax recipients because without them we taxpayers would have no purpose.

Well I know my woke face is pretty gross. I have bed head and drool and pillow creases on my face - and usually that crusty crap on my eyes - and whatever that gross white stuff is on the corners of my lips.

I think it's a cruel trick that the one time of the day when men are their hardest is when I'm at my ugliest. 🤔

This is the first, but not the face. I’d have to think a little to figure out the face. 
First person to come to mind is Kapernick. 

The Oxford English Dictionary traces the earliest such usage to a 1962 New York Times Magazine article titled "If You're Woke You Dig It" by African-American novelist William Melvin Kelley, describing the appropriation of Black slang by white beatniks.

Seinfeld showed exactly what "woke" is (and how ridiculous it is) 25 yrs ago:

• Thanks 4

1201997641_nina-jankowicz-tiktok-1_jpgquality75stripallw698.thumb_9f7a214d203d73a31a0248e76ecb1688.d0d9c45dff96a197ad041246dc79bb36

Biden's* (temporary) Minister of Truth Nina Jankowitz

• Thanks 1

It’s everyone on the left. That’s the only reason to be on that side. You get to point fingers and feel better about yourself. Look at Rusty.  

• Thanks 1

It has to be that illiterate idiot who originally held up the sign that read "Stay Woke." 

The rest of these morons picked up his retarded torch and ran with it. 

10 hours ago, Masshole said:

BRAVISSIMO!

cant wait to get a copy of fiona's fantastical fort

rusters

On 11/6/2022 at 4:46 AM, Masshole said:

Damn.  That is 100% spot on. 

God Bless the tool man

😆

Colin Kaepernick Sues Adoptive Parents For $21 Million In Reparations

NEW YORK, NY — Beloved Football superstar Colin Kaepernick has announced he will be suing his white parents for the cruel act of adopting him into a white family without his consent. Kaepernick's legal team announced he is seeking $21 million in reparations from the couple.

"The damage done to our client by growing up in a loving household under two white parents is incalculable," said Attorney Jim Grifton outside the law offices of Grifton & Grift, LLC to members of the press. "Having a present father, living in the suburbs, and being kept safe from gang violence deprived him of the black American experience to which his skin color entitles him. We demand his parents pay the reparations they owe him as white oppressors.

Kaepernick's parents have yet to comment, having supported his stands for racial justice as well as the first 18 years of his life, but insiders say they are struggling with his public denouncement of their parenting. "Rick and Teresa will continue to be supportive of their son but are surprised he would sue them for their mistakes, or seek more reparations when they gave him a weekly reparation of $20 his entire young life," said friends of the family.

At publishing time, Colin Kaepernick had announced a new book addressing the racist and insensitive foods his mother cooked for him. A slot has already been reserved on the New York Times bestseller list during the release week.

https://babylonbee.com/news/colin-kaepernick-sues-parents-21-million-in-reparations-for-adopting-him?utm_source=The Babylon Bee Newsletter&utm_medium=email

I would prefer that Kaepernick simply go away.  He is unhelpful in every possible way.  If I were to need an example to show my kids of what behaving like filth looks like, he would be my first example.

Most celebrities and the uber wealthy Democrats. They realize about half of the general population are dim-witted followers. Easy to manipulate.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

NEW YORK, NY — Beloved Football superstar Colin Kaepernick has announced he will be suing his white parents for the cruel act of adopting him into a white family without his consent. Kaepernick's legal team announced he is seeking $21 million in reparations from the couple.

"The damage done to our client by growing up in a loving household under two white parents is incalculable," said Attorney Jim Grifton outside the law offices of Grifton & Grift, LLC to members of the press. "Having a present father, living in the suburbs, and being kept safe from gang violence deprived him of the black American experience to which his skin color entitles him. We demand his parents pay the reparations they owe him as white oppressors.

Kaepernick's parents have yet to comment, having supported his stands for racial justice as well as the first 18 years of his life, but insiders say they are struggling with his public denouncement of their parenting. "Rick and Teresa will continue to be supportive of their son but are surprised he would sue them for their mistakes, or seek more reparations when they gave him a weekly reparation of $20 his entire young life," said friends of the family.

At publishing time, Colin Kaepernick had announced a new book addressing the racist and insensitive foods his mother cooked for him. A slot has already been reserved on the New York Times bestseller list during the release week.

https://babylonbee.com/news/colin-kaepernick-sues-parents-21-million-in-reparations-for-adopting-him?utm_source=The Babylon Bee Newsletter&utm_medium=email

What's so sad about that headline is at first I thought it might be possible.   

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

😆

:o   wow wow wow 

I've never been a fan of hiring someone else to kill someone for you.. This might be one reason that is okay

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Does that lawsuit have jurisdiction on the moon?

Maybe but your tongue being that far up Colin’s azz sends you to the moon?