Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

What's everyone doing with Zeke

Is it time to get what you can get for him or just ride him out.   I have Zeke and pollard in my dynasty and no one really wants Zeke.  

I got a Zeke offer.

I give Zeke

I get Hopkins and NYG Rookie TE (Bellinger)

Dynasty League, PPR

QB - Herbert, Lawrence

RB - Zeke, Pollard, N. Harris, B. Hall, Quan, J. Warren

WR - Claypool, Dorch, Lazard, Pittman, A. Robinson, J. Reynolds

TE - Higbee, Irv Smith

Should see some improvement with Dak returning.

He’ll never be elite again but solid RB2 is doable for sure.

Lost J Williams so he is an every week play for me.  Just got to hope he rolls into the end zone every once in awhile like last week.  Maybe he gets better with Zak back but maybe Dallas tosses the ball around more?  Maybe Zak relies on the running game more until he gets his mo jo back.  I liked the double team blocking by the offensive line last week that helped open some holes.  Lots of ifs, ands, or buts?  🤷🏻‍♂️

I would take Hopkins for him, I think Hopkins is going to have a good game Thursday and going forward.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would take Hopkins for him, I think Hopkins is going to have a good game Thursday and going forward.  

Why wasn’t he very good last year?

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why wasn’t he very good last year?

Maybe I’m wrong , but he played ten games with an injury, then he missed the last seven games. 

Now when you say wasn’t any good, I say he wasn’t what he once was, but he was still 16th in half ppr in avg per game, that would make him a wr2, not up to par for him, but I don’t think being a wr2 isn’t any good.  

Now he’s injury free from what I’m reading, no M Brown , R Anderson lol, I would expect a full work load come Thursday night , half ppr I’m thinking no less then 6 rec 60 yards and at least one td.  I’ll take that has my wr2.  

46 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Maybe I’m wrong , but he played ten games with an injury, then he missed the last seven games. 

Now when you say wasn’t any good, I say he wasn’t what he once was, but he was still 16th in half ppr in avg per game, that would make him a wr2, not up to par for him, but I don’t think being a wr2 isn’t any good.  

Now he’s injury free from what I’m reading, no M Brown , R Anderson lol, I would expect a full work load come Thursday night , half ppr I’m thinking no less then 6 rec 60 yards and at least one td.  I’ll take that has my wr2.  

I didn’t say he wasn’t any good. I said he wasn’t very good.

I agree WR2 would be adequate, I’m just wondering if that’s a reasonable goal.

Based on the fact that Zona run game isn’t even close to what it was last season , and M Brown is out , yeah I think a wr2 should be expected.