Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

WR Conundrum

We start 2... .5 ppr.  I have Hopkins and Olave in right now. However, that gives me no wiggle room for Allen if he starts since both play tonight.  I also don't understand why D. Johnson is so high in the rankings.

Hopkins vs AZ

Olave at AZ

D. Johnson at Mia

Cooks at LV 

K. Allen vs Sea 

Gallup vs Det

D. Johnson: Seems like once a player is established, they stay high in the rankings even if they're not doing that well. (lagging indicator)

As for the others, Olave is fully cleared to play and by far the most talented saints receiver @ this time. So I think you have to start him.

Beyond that, all I'll say is that I drafted Hopkins late. Because Christian Kirk is doing so poorly, I'm playing Hopkins over him.

Good Luck

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

We start 2... .5 ppr.  I have Hopkins and Olave in right now. However, that gives me no wiggle room for Allen if he starts since both play tonight.  I also don't understand why D. Johnson is so high in the rankings.

Hopkins vs AZ

Olave at AZ

D. Johnson at Mia

Cooks at LV 

K. Allen vs Sea 

Gallup vs Det

Would go with both guys tonight.

As for Johnson he has been quite unlucky with TD’s. Watched one 3 weeks ago where his toe was barely on the line at the back of end zone. Same with the Bills games. He’s ranked high because he gets close to 10 targets a game.

• Thanks 1

Concur, I’m starting Hopkins tonight. 

• Thanks 1