Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Fantasy football show

I’ve enjoyed watching the daily ff show with Adam Rank and the crew until today. No doubt I’ll get booted from this forum because of what I’m about to say but it needs to be said.

They just had to push the immoral and disgusting queer agenda today by wearing the alphabet t shirts. It’s football. Can we just have one escape from the satanic propaganda that the democrats are destroying this country with?

Thx for listening 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I'm with you. The agenda has gone way beyond acceptance. That doesn't seem to be enough for them. We have to celebrate it every single focking day.

• Thanks 3

I don't know that it's any more "Satanic" than any other sin--and sin is the bailiwick of human beings, no devils required.

Is it any more "Satanic" than a condom commercial?  Prosperity gospel?  From what you did yesterday?  You can't stop yourself from sinning, let alone the rest of the world.

46 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

satanic propaganda

I think this is a bit of an extreme view.

I'd suggest you Leave Satan out of this.  he has no business here.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

I don't know that it's any more "Satanic" than any other sin--and sin is the bailiwick of human beings, no devils required.

Is it any more "Satanic" than a condom commercial?  Prosperity gospel?  From what you did yesterday?  You can't stop yourself from sinning, let alone the rest of the world.

honestly the people out there promoting hatred against any group of people be they gay, muslim or other need to look in the mirror.  they are the ones corrupted by hate (which is supposed to be a tool of satan)   so I'd argue the OP is really a servant of Satan.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I think this is a bit of an extreme view.

I'd suggest you Leave Satan out of this.  he has no business here.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I'd argue the OP is really a servant of Satan.

We are all servants of Satan to begin with--unless God chooses to save us.

I find it interesting that someone would equate Democrats and Satanism, though, when it's literally impossible to be both a practicing Republican and a practicing Christian at the same time.

22 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That’s not true, one can repent from sin, you don’t have to give into the temptation of sin, turn from it.  

Most liberals reject God and claim to be agnostic or atheist. 

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

Chill, bra  

Also, I agree with you.  They were prolly forced to do it. 
Fantasy live is entertaining and informative as all hell :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Ramrock said:

Ticks me off , just because you don't support this agenda doesn't make you a bully or a hater. 

if  you dont support the agenda you turn the TV off and dont worry about it.

if you try to rally people against it, you are a hater.  sorry bud.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s not true, one can repent from sin, you don’t have to give into the temptation of sin, turn from it.  

Depends on ones idea of a "sin" , now doesn't it? 

The Golden rule is the main one I follow. 

Just now, SUXBNME said:

agreed.

I dont care who you are what religion you are or if you are gay straight, black or white.

if you do right by others and dont hurt others, others shoudnt ever bug you about anything.      2 gay people become a couple.  if they are both consenting adults and dont hurt others why should we care.

in life there are too many people trying to control how others live their lives.   its gotta stop.   worry about yourself.

too many people get wrapped up in it and it takes over their lives.   They hate everything thats not them.

guess what?  whats right for you isnt right for everyone.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SUXBNME said:

No it doesn’t, I think one knows what is right and what is wrong, but back to the point of what I said, one doesn’t have to sin.  People just like to deny what is said, because they enjoy being in sin, let’s face it sin is fun, but repentance from sin is something I pray that every one will do. 

Thanks. 

39 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No it doesn’t, I think one knows what is right and what is wrong, but back to the point of what I said, one doesn’t have to sin.  People just like to deny what is said, because they enjoy being in sin, let’s face it sin is fun, but repentance from sin is something I pray that every one will do. 

Thanks. 

Whatever, dude. 
Quit pushing your personal beliefs on others here.  Accept that people can still be "good" without taking Jesus into their heart / lives.

Also, you are pretty good with FF advice.  Stick to that. 

Thanks.

• Haha 1

Thank you to the moderators of this forum. Some things were said that upset people on both sides. Everyone who wanted to comment did so. In spite of that, we're all still here living & breathing. It's not a perfect world, and no one has the right to never be offended. You did the right thing by not deleting the thread.

Thanks again.

On 10/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Ray_T said:

whats right for you isnt right for everyone.  

Exactly........so don't push it 24/7 on EVERYONE. 

On 10/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Ray_T said:

agreed.

I dont care who you are what religion you are or if you are gay straight, black or white.

if you do right by others and dont hurt others, others shoudnt ever bug you about anything.      2 gay people become a couple.  if they are both consenting adults and dont hurt others why should we care.

in life there are too many people trying to control how others live their lives.   its gotta stop.   worry about yourself.

too many people get wrapped up in it and it takes over their lives.   They hate everything thats not them.

guess what?  whats right for you isnt right for everyone.  

Wachu talkin bout Willis? 

• Confused 1

The NFL shouldn’t be pushing political agendas. That being said, if one doesn’t like what they see on their network, one can always change the channel…

The best part of fantasy live is Adam rank shamelessly flirting with Cynthia Frelund 

36 minutes ago, jrokh said:

The NFL shouldn’t be pushing political agendas. That being said, if one doesn’t like what they see on their network, one can always change the channel…

Well now that’s the problem isn’t it. You can’t watch a tv show on 3,6, and 10, or a Netflix series or go to the movies or read a news Story without having the deviant, disgusting lifestyle shoved in our face. Now it’s trans and that filth all being pushed by who knows who.

You think it’s normal for a guy sticking his dk up another man’s ass? You ok with your kids being taught it’s normal behavior? You ok with guys in the bathroom while your daughter is in there?

You sick liberals 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolves111 said:

Well now that’s the problem isn’t it. You can’t watch a tv show on 3,6, and 10, or a Netflix series or go to the movies or read a news Story without having the deviant, disgusting lifestyle shoved in our face. Now it’s trans and that filth all being pushed by who knows who.

You think it’s normal for a guy sticking his dk up another man’s ass? You ok with your kids being taught it’s normal behavior? You ok with guys in the bathroom while your daughter is in there?

You sick liberals 

I’m not a liberal, if I’m anything I’m a libertarian. Regardless, I wasn’t talking about my personal preference for anything. I actually said I don’t think the NFL should politicize anything. You ignored that I see with your tantrum. If you don’t like what’s on the NFL Network watch something else. Go watch Newsmax, I’m sure nobody on that station would upset your delicate sensibilities…

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

I’m not a liberal, if I’m anything I’m a libertarian. Regardless, I wasn’t talking about my personal preference for anything. I actually said I don’t think the NFL should politicize anything. You ignored that I see with your tantrum. If you don’t like what’s on the NFL Network watch something else. Go watch Newsmax, I’m sure nobody on that station would upset your delicate sensibilities…

Delicate sensibility. Someone has to have the guts to stand up to this sick agenda. It obviously won’t be you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, wolves111 said:

Delicate sensibility. Someone has to have the guts to stand up to this sick agenda. It obviously won’t be you. 

How do you know what I do or don’t do? But yeah whining on a ff message bored, that’ll show em! Don’t talk to me about guts. Why I have more guts in my little finger than most men have in their large intestines. Including the Colon!

3 hours ago, wolves111 said:

You ok with your kids being taught it’s normal behavior?

I don't have any kids of my own (though I've raised thousands), but I'm pretty sure I would be ok with them being taught that their sin is no better than anyone else's, so they should therefore love 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Most of the things people go to the movies to see are not "normal behavior"--serial killers, gunzablazing vigilantes, space monsters--I would hope to be a better parent than to let my kids think that the things they see in movies are things they should be engaging in themselves.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

I don't have any kids of my own (though I've raised thousands), but I'm pretty sure I would be ok with them being taught that their sin is no better than anyone else's, so they should therefore love 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Most of the things people go to the movies to see are not "normal behavior"--serial killers, gunzablazing vigilantes, space monsters--I would hope to be a better parent than to let my kids think that the things they see in movies are things they should be engaging in themselves.

Yeah and people like you are the reason evil succeeds. Jesus was crystal clear when he said evil prevails when we turn our heads and look the other way. 
You may know football but you’re complicit in the moral decay of our nation.

I don’t care if I get ridiculed here. You mean nothing to me 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Luke 10:27.  

Thanks 

On 10/20/2022 at 8:41 PM, LaChup said:

We all push our personal beliefs on here. Quit being so sensitive.

That's what the geek club is for, not the mange bored. 

8 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Yeah well we now know you had a set of balls across your face 

2 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

Yeah well we now know you had a set of balls across your face 

I was passed out, dammit :mad:

11 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

The best part of fantasy live is Adam rank shamelessly flirting with Cynthia Frelund 

Moist.  Dude, seriously. 

2 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

You seem like a geek. Maybe you should head on over there.

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

Luke 10:27.  

Thanks 

Let’s not forget.  

Luke 6:27, and Luke 6:35.  

Thanks. 

On 10/20/2022 at 8:50 PM, AxeElf said:

We are all servants of Satan to begin with--unless God chooses to save us.

I find it interesting that someone would equate Democrats and Satanism, though, when it's literally impossible to be both a practicing Republican and a practicing Christian at the same time.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

23 hours ago, jrokh said:

If one doesn't like that one State makes abortion 100% illegal, they can always move.

Democrats are absolutly apoplectic about that, and what you suggested is parallel.