Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. week 7

Kamara never going to find the end zone :mad:

Not if he keeps making whoopi to the coach's wife. That's the only explanation for his detention.

Dak Prescott is awful

19 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Thanks for the 1 catch in all 5 of my leagues today, Amon-Ra.

He's out with a concussion

32 minutes ago, polecatt said:

He's out with a concussion

No kidding.  Hence my comment.

And FU for being Captain Obvious.

37 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Dak Prescott is awful

Not as awful as Matt Ryan - he is killing the fantasy value of all of the Colts including their kicker.

Also, FU to both Dillon and McLaurin - you both must suck because you're coaching staffs seem to purposely make sure you are not involved in the gameplan.

9 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

No kidding.  Hence my comment.

And FU for being Captain Obvious.

😛

Thank God for the TD, because aside from that Chubb has done jack yardage-wise.   Concerning trend after last week's output.  :mad:

C'mon man!  I need my Chubb to stand up strong and proud!

32 minutes ago, DonS said:

Thank God for the TD, because aside from that Chubb has done jack yardage-wise.   Concerning trend after last week's output.  :mad:

C'mon man!  I need my Chubb to stand up strong and proud!

60+ yds in the 2nd half. Guess he must've heard me during halftime. :banana: 

Pretty much every guy on my 3 teams can go fock themselves, but these few deserve their own personal FUs:

Lamar Jackson.  This overrated scrub cannot be started anymore.  Just can't.  I wouldn't start prime Peyton Manning if he only threw 14 passes a game, and this piece of sh!t loser isn't  close to any Manning, even Cooper.   

Mark Andrews.  Thanks for the 0.  That's what you love seeing from a 2nd rd pick.  FU, Mark

Fat Lenny Fournette.  I'm used to your no TDs, your less than 20 yds rushing, but at least you used to catch a few balls.  Not today huh?

I would also like to congratulate the following players for continuing the streak of having career days against me:

Joe Burrow

Zeke

Mclaurin

Aaron Jones.

And another weekly FU to Hackett or whatever that focking clown's name is that promised everything's 'all cool' w/ Melvin, yet  60 year old retread Murray is still in there running.

And a quick FUs to the refs.  In the last 30 seconds Kelce has a TD called back, which I have him and Mahomes.  Then Denver D gets a TD called back, who I have in 2 leagues.  I hate football

Courtland Sutton is a turd.  FU

And a special FU to the "thank you" thread.  I only like to complain

• Haha 2

FU Kyle Shanahan.  CMAC is averaging about 8 yards per touch, yet you're force feeding Jeff Wilson the ball.  lol

FU DK Metcalf.  Actually, thank you.  I've been wanting to drop your sorry ass for weeks

4 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU DK Metcalf.  Actually, thank you.  I've been wanting to drop your sorry ass for weeks

I came here to post Metcalf.  FML  :wall: 

19 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Kyle Shanahan.  CMAC is averaging about 8 yards per touch, yet you're force feeding Jeff Wilson the ball.  lol

Seriously.  I was encouraged by the early production from CMC since I didn't know what to expect.   Don't need to have the playbook memorized to do damage with a quick screen pass. 

Edit: hey Shanny heard me!  More of those please you dipsh1t. 

Justin Herbert!

WTF?

You've been garbage for a month!

Meanwhile, I'm not sure who the biggest idiot is in Atlanta, or even which decision is the dumbest of all. You draft a TE and WR in the top 10 in consecutive years, then make the call to sign and start a quarterback that you have so little faith in his ability to throw the football that you are running the ball down 18 in the 4th quarter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Meanwhile, I'm not sure who the biggest idiot is in Atlanta, or even which decision is the dumbest of all. You draft a TE and WR in the top 10 in consecutive years, then make the call to sign and start a quarterback that you have so little faith in his ability to throw the football that you are running the ball down 18 in the 4th quarter. 

It seriously defies all logic. This outcome makes me even more convinced Pitts and London are a lost cause this year. They've been on the bench thankfully, but no way i can play them with Mariota throwing ball 13 times TOTAL in a blowout. 

So Fock me for drafting Najee Harris. There were some red flags but I thought volume would make up for them.   Not so. It’s just bad at this point. 

Hey Rodgers - YOU SUCK! (but I love it). I rage dropped Doubs this morning. Tired of hearing the hype. ZERO points - WTF.

Hey Brady - YOU SUCK! (but I love it). Your inability to score means the TB defense is on the field way too much and is apparently worthless. In a slam spot they gave up 21 to the freaking Panthers with PJ Walker and Chuba Hubbard.

DJ Moore - thanks for finally showing up ... on my  bench.

I guess FU to the after effects of the league's own f*ck up with Tua, as apparently St Brown did not sustain a concussion but was ruled out for the game because of the new protocol.

Lions head coach Dan Campbell said today that St. Brown was removed from the game because of the new league rule that all players who exhibit ataxia, which is poor muscle control that causes clumsy movements, are automatically taken out of the game. Campbell said medical staff watched tape of St. Brown’s motion on the field and took him out.

20 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

They may as well sign Tim Tebow and run the Wishbone!

59 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I guess FU to the after effects of the league's own f*ck up with Tua, as apparently St Brown did not sustain a concussion but was ruled out for the game because of the new protocol.

I started getting worried about the future of fantasy football about 15 years ago, when it started becoming more prevalent for pansy lil injuries to sideline players for weeks, and the days of Jack Youngblood playing the Super Bowl on a broken leg were becoming dim memories.

Now we have teams of doctors scrutinizing game film for any sign of inattention or clumsiness, players coming out of games after a series or two for "tightness," phantom roughing the passer calls, guys on IR for seven weeks now for bruised ribs, etc., etc., etc.

The game of fantasy football is becoming unplayable.

4 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Patriots D

Agreed.  Unbelievable. That looked like the 1985 Bears beating up the 1985 Pats.  

I have Andrews, Pitts and Henry. Henry led the scoring for those three with one point. FML. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have Andrews, Pitts and Henry. Henry led the scoring for those three with one point. FML. 

I’m here to help 

Thanks.