Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Christian McCaffrey traded to SF 49ers

Nice knowing ya Jeff Wilson

• Like 1

Elijah Mitchell totally screwed over. 

2021 Rookie year stats in just 11 games:  207 for 963 rushing yards = 4.7 yards per carry, 5 TDs, 19 catches for 137 yards and a TD.

"We're hoping to get [Mitchell] back after the bye week [the first week of November]," Shanahan told Maiocco. "From what I've heard, there's been no setback, so that would be huge for us. We've had to hold it down while he's gone. https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/elijah-mitchells-timeline-49ers-return-revealed-kyle-shanahan

DEEBO should l d be really happy but it may end up his fantasy production takes a dive with probably not running the ball much anymore. A much needed addition. Now get.things going in the right direction Mr. Shanahan, lol.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

2021 Rookie year stats in just 11 games:  207 for 963 rushing yards = 4.7 yards per carry, 5 TDs, 19 catches for 137 yards and a TD.

Those ff owners who have had Mitchell on IR also. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Those ff owners who have had Mitchell on IR also. 

I updated my post.  Here it is: https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/elijah-mitchells-timeline-49ers-return-revealed-kyle-shanahan 

"We're hoping to get [Mitchell] back after the bye week [the first week of November]," Shanahan told Maiocco. "From what I've heard, there's been no setback, so that would be huge for us."

If he can stay healthy, it’s a great move for Mccaffery and the Niners.  

So much for stashing Mitchell the last six weeks. :bandana:

Is either RB in Carolina worth starting? Can Carolina ticket holders get a refund?

He’s got essentially two days to learn the playbook. I would guess that he plays a few downs here or there but just doesn’t understand the playbook yet. 
pack all of his stuff And fly out here too. 

25 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Why?  McCaffrey should be hurt by the time Mitchell is healthy again.  No RB has managed to stay healthy for more than a handful of games in Shanahan's offense for what, four years now?  And McCaffrey is always a good stiff breeze away from a soft tissue injury anyway.

Don't panic.

This probly helps Garoppolo as well, and I'm going to say even Aiyuk, because I picked him up this week instead of Rondale Moore to replace Hollywood in one of the two leagues I owned him.

2 minutes ago, fanfootballtn said:

So who's the back to own in Carolina now?

Who would be dropping for one of them?