Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

Needing a WR

ok I really need a top end WR.

I have a wealth of riches at RB.   I have Mixon, Fournette and Jacobs.

a top team in our league has expressed interest in getting one of my RB's and has dangled AJ Brown.

I like AJ but feel that him straight across for any of my RB's wouldnt be ideal.

reason being I'd have no backup RB anymore.   so I am thinking a 2 for 2 trade.

perhaps one of my RB's along with a WR  to get AJ Brown and one of his RB's.

My WR

Dionte Johnson

Brandon Cooks

Doubs

Pierce

His RB's

Breece Hall

Naj Harris

Damien Harris

I dont see him trading Breece as he is a jets fan but I could see him throwing in Naj or  Damien Harris along with AJ to get for example Dionte and one of my RB's.

the first Question is which one should I offer him. 

thoughts?

The other owner, who does he have at wr after Brown? 

I think to get a throwback RB he would want Mixon or Fournette. Really depends on how both of you value each RB. I view them as Fournette, Mixon, Jacobs. I would offer him Jacobs first + any WR for Brown and Najee. Then ask for Brown and Harris. If that’s no good add Mixon instead.If you can’t do 2 for 2 I would be fine with Mixon or Jacobs for Brown straight up in your situation.

I’m in similar situation and think I’m going to pull the trigger on D.Pierce for Waddle. I have Barkley, Mixon, Pierce, Walker, CEH, B.Rob. WR Sutton, D.Johnson, London, IR Burks.

5 hours ago, Byrdman5 said:

I think to get a throwback RB he would want Mixon or Fournette. Really depends on how both of you value each RB. I view them as Fournette, Mixon, Jacobs. I would offer him Jacobs first + any WR for Brown and Najee. Then ask for Brown and Harris. If that’s no good add Mixon instead.If you can’t do 2 for 2 I would be fine with Mixon or Jacobs for Brown straight up in your situation.

I’m in similar situation and think I’m going to pull the trigger on D.Pierce for Waddle. I have Barkley, Mixon, Pierce, Walker, CEH, B.Rob. WR Sutton, D.Johnson, London, IR Burks.

I was leaning along something like this.  its a standard league.

but I think it needs to be a 2 for 2 deal.  then I still have a third RB.  if its one for one I wont have a third RB

39 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I was leaning along something like this.  its a standard league.

but I think it needs to be a 2 for 2 deal.  then I still have a third RB.  if its one for one I wont have a third RB

Ya standard I think a straight trade is giving up too much value. Just hard to imagine the other owner adding in either of those RB’s and getting one of your WR’s in return.

Good luck, hope you can get a deal done.

ok the situation has evolved.  there is another bidder.

initially he offered Deebo and Curtis Samuel along with my choice of Justice hill or Latavius Murray for Mixon, dionte, and pierce.

not ideal but then he sweetened the offer and said hed offer Robinson

thats not bad.  now depending on what this other guy is wanting to do.  it sounds like hes undecided as I am.  it looks like he likes Fournette most and I think one piece would be AJ Brown.  we just have not decided on the other pieces.  looks like hes interested in Pierce as well.   but may go for Dionte and likely sends me Naj.