Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Dobbins Out 4-6 Weeks

The Drake

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports J.K. Dobbins "is expected to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery next week that would sideline him 4-6 weeks."

Dobbins came back from a torn ACL plus extra damage throughout his knee in Week 3. The Ravens limited his workload for four weeks, but he appeared to re-injure his knee last week. John Harbaugh said Dobbins' knee "tightened up", but the issue was likely worse than initially expected. Baltimore will likely play things even safer with Dobbins this time around. Until he returns, Kenyan Drake is expected to start with Mike Davis serving as his backup. Drake should be good for FLEX-worthy fantasy numbers as the lead-back on a strong offense.

Oct 21, 2022, 3:20 PM ET
  •  

I would drop him, he’s not coming back this season.  

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

he’s not coming back this season.  

That seems like a safe bet. Maybe the Ravens will go after Wilson Junior or Mitchell for depth ?

The ravens are to rb's, what the giants are to wr's. Avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Worthless next year im drafting autopilot so I have someone to blame

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Worthless next year im drafting autopilot so I have someone to blame

Highest scoring team in our league went autopilot... I'm beginning to wonder

• Haha 1

My son won his league auto drafting 

we were away, he was only one not there 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rallo said:

Highest scoring team in our league went autopilot... I'm beginning to wonder

4 hours ago, plasma george said:

My son won his league auto drafting 

we were away, he was only one not there 

Did they keep the players that were autodrafted, or did they do significant in-season management?

One benefit of autodrafting is that you're not necessarily emotionally invested in the players on your team.  If someone isn't performing, it's a lot easier to cut them for someone who is, rather than keep starting him for three weeks because "you just know you're right about him."

So sometimes autodrafters are in the best position to pick up early-season waiver treasures, while everyone else is still invested in "their guys."

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Did they keep the players that were autodrafted, or did they do significant in-season management?

One benefit of autodrafting is that you're not necessarily emotionally invested in the players on your team.  If someone isn't performing, it's a lot easier to cut them for someone who is, rather than keep starting him for three weeks because "you just know you're right about him."

So sometimes autodrafters are in the best position to pick up early-season waiver treasures, while everyone else is still invested in "their guys."

People that I know that draft online in those free leagues say this happens all the time , and those auto draft teams generally go unmanaged through out the ff season. 

Used waiver on Drake for bye-week filler and planned on dumping him next week. Guess he'll stick around longer than I expected.

Mr. Drake, welcome to Team Gobble!  As long as you put up stats, we'll get along just fine.

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Used waiver on Drake for bye-week filler and planned on dumping him next week. Guess he'll stick around longer than I expected.

Mr. Drake, welcome to Team Gobble!  As long as you put up stats, we'll get along just fine.

Amen. 

55 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I grabbed Drake also, but I don't see him being trustworthy even this week now that Gus and Justice are both in play. 

47 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I grabbed Drake also, but I don't see him being trustworthy even this week now that Gus and Justice are both in play. 

Every team has some back-up RBs and that's all those guys are to me. They've never done anything of note. I'm mostly concerned about L Jackson stealing touches.

Drake looked great last week, so hopefully they keep feeding him.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Every team has some back-up RBs and that's all those guys are to me. They've never done anything of note. I'm mostly concerned about L Jackson stealing touches.

Drake looked great last week, so hopefully they keep feeding him.

He was running suicide routes one good pop and then to the next thread

19 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yes they add/drop

Interesting take on not being invested while we all fall in love and wait and wait for the projections to come with the name

Im doing exactly that with Kamara 

Just now, Serenity Now said:

Gus bus has left the station. Hope you grabbed the cheap tickets.

I didn't. Hats off to everyone who did.

21 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Gus bus has left the station.

Justice Hill fumbling back to Cleveland at the end of the game probably makes it an express.

On 10/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, AxeElf said:

Maybe you're right, but not in this case. Yahoo drafted the TE and QB positions earlyish for him, and hit on both Jalen Hurts and Goedert. Hitting on Waddle, Olave, Breece Hall, and Kenneth Walker didn't hurt either.

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I didn't. Hats off to everyone who did.

Has been in my ir slot since day 1.....worth the wait. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Has been in my ir slot since day 1.....worth the wait. 

Great job. 

He's scheduled to play this week ...been at every practice since November...we should be able to see what we got this week 

Different rb than we saw earlier this season.