Sign in to follow this  
MarshRoad

Trade help please?

Hey all, 1 pt ppr, dynasty league.  I have been offered Josh Jacobs, T. Hill, and C. Kirk.  I would give up M. Sanders, C. Kupp and J. Dotson.  Kind of an interesting trade, not sure if it really helps me short-term or long-term that much.  Sanders is always a crapshoot, Kupp is a bit higher than Hill but a wash in a keeper.  I would value Kirk better this year and probably long-term?

thank you

Wow tough one , good one.  

I think I would keep what you have.  But it’s a very tough decision. 

I think if you want to try to win this year take it. But long term I would want to keep Kupp.

It depends a little bit on what you have otherwise, but I would probably keep what you have

Thanks, I think I will stay with what i have.  I lost Akers and J. Williams and have Dillon and Gordon.  WR's are Diggs and E. Moore and J. Williams once get comes off IR.  And Kittle and Goerdert with J. Allen as QB.  I thought Jacobs could give me some stability but J. Dotson could be solid long-term adn I also have Jameson Williams coming off IR hopefully soon.  Thanks again.  

12 hours ago, MarshRoad said:

Hey all, 1 pt ppr, dynasty league.  I have been offered Josh Jacobs, T. Hill, and C. Kirk.  I would give up M. Sanders, C. Kupp and J. Dotson.  Kind of an interesting trade, not sure if it really helps me short-term or long-term that much.  Sanders is always a crapshoot, Kupp is a bit higher than Hill but a wash in a keeper.  I would value Kirk better this year and probably long-term?

thank you

It is a tough one. 

I like Kupp more than Hill.   while Hill is the better player, his upside is still limited because of the QB in miami but they may end up with a new QB if Tua cannot recover from his concussions.

Jacobs is better than Sanders.  no doubt  but I think that mostly offsets the difference between Kupp and hill.   Kirk is better this year than Dotson.

I agree with the prior posters.  you win this year if you make the deal but could potentially lose in future years if all players remain healthy.

its also possible that if the miami situation explodes due to Tuas injury there could be significant uncertainty around Hill.    I am quite concerned about That situation and for that reason I'd say take the deal.  if the Tua thing becomes long term you wont be able to unload Tyreek at full market value. you'll be stuck with him.