Sign in to follow this  
jtztdm

Waddle or Cook---which one has more upside going forward?

In another league I play in, A owner is selling his team off for draft picks. It's a ppr league I play in, but I just only need one of them and not sure, which one is the better player moving ahead. Here is current rb and wr roster

Rb- D. Montgomery, E. Elliott, C. Patterson who is on IR at the moment, D. Harris (NE)

WR- Gabe Davis, C. Lamb, T. Boyd, Amon-Ra St.Brown, C, Sutton

As it stands now Sutton is not playing for me anytime soon. Lamb has been mediocre imo, Brown is injured always, Boyd is inconsistent but when he is one he is great and Davis the same thing.

RB's are average at best. Just aquired Montgomery in a trade...Lots of pieces but not sure what to make of it. Obviously Cook would be the best option but his season has been ok . He is ranked 15 in RB points in my league while Waddle is #7 for WR'S. Just a side note too, one owner has offered me Mostert for Lamb. He knows that I love the Dolphins so i figured I ask that question too. Like I said lots of stuff and moving pieces. Any help is welcomed.

I would keep Cook, but I’m not trading Lamb for Mostert . 

Sounds like a keeper league, if you can trade future draft picks, so in that case I'd prefer Waddle to Cook.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Sounds like a keeper league, if you can trade future draft picks, so in that case I'd prefer Waddle to Cook.

you are correct....Thank you

Waddle, he's potentially the most valuable player of everyone you listed going forward in a keeper/dynasty league

• Like 1

Your rb's are the one"s you wanna give help to. Your WR's are so I would look to try and get Cook. He will.help your team the most but don't kverpay for him.

It's a keeper league so go for Waddle.

Then I'd see if I could move Boyd for an RB who could maybe rotate in and out of the lineup with Montgomery/Elliott. 

On 10/26/2022 at 8:10 AM, Sean Mooney said:

It's a keeper league so go for Waddle.

Then I'd see if I could move Boyd for an RB who could maybe rotate in and out of the lineup with Montgomery/Elliott. 

Yeah I guess you're right. He's definitely a player.you'd want to keep.