Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Mike Evans-Tee Higgins-Amon St. Brown which 2 ROS

I'm desperate for RB help, and am thinking about trading one of my top 3 WR's. for a RB of equal potential. 

Which 2 WR's do you think have the most upside for the rest of the season? 

I'm leaning towards trading Brown.  While  I think he can be explosive, he is not as steady as Evans and Higgins.

Opinions?

St. Brown is injured, so I think you’d have trouble getting full value in a trade right now.

Evans’ team is struggling and he had a terrible drop this week. To me, Higgins’ arrow is pointing up while Evans may be going in the opposite direction.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

St. Brown is injured, so I think you’d have trouble getting full value in a trade right now.

Evans’ team is struggling and he had a terrible drop this week. To me, Higgins’ arrow is pointing up while Evans may be going in the opposite direction.

Thanks for the response.  St Brown was pulled from the game last week originally for a concussion.  After examination, he not have a concussion, but was kept out of the game as a precaution.  Right now he is probable for the next game.  

21 minutes ago, MissionCoach said:

Thanks for the response.  St Brown was pulled from the game last week originally for a concussion.  After examination, he not have a concussion, but was kept out of the game as a precaution.  Right now he is probable for the next game.  

I’m aware of that. Had an ankle injury before. The perception right now is it’s tenuous. He needs to show otherwise before somebody’s going to give you full value in a trade

• Like 1

Shop St Brown.  Good luck. 

9 hours ago, MissionCoach said:

I'm desperate for RB help, and am thinking about trading one of my top 3 WR's. for a RB of equal potential

Which 2 WR's do you think have the most upside for the rest of the season? 

I'm leaning towards trading Brown.  While  I think he can be explosive, he is not as steady as Evans and Higgins.

Opinions?

which RB are you looking to get?