Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

Do this trade?

0.5PPR.

Been offered Sutton and Dillon for my Godwin and Carr. 

Rest of my roster
QB: Kyler
RB: Barkley, Stevenson, J Williams
WR: Adams, DJ Moore, R Moore, E Moore, Gallup
TE: Kittle, Hurst

Loathe to give up Godwin but would give me better RB depth. Would be relying a lot on Sutton and Dillon turning things around though. Thoughts? 

I don't think it is worth it.

Yes it would increase your depth at RB but really only slightly based off of what we know about Dillon's performance to this point.

I'm assuming at wide receiver you play 3 or 4 a week and I like the rotation of Adams/Moore/Godwin/R Moore.

I would probably try to see if Elijah Moore could be flipped for a backup in a backfield somewhere or a split guy. Like maybe D'onta Foreman. Maybe Allegier. Something like that. Perhaps you could turn Rondale Moore or Gallup into a legit starting RB3?

You could also hold serve a week and dump a guy for whoever pops up on the waiver wire. 

• Like 1

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Right now I think Dillon would be my RB4 and the drop off from Godwin to Sutton isn’t worth it. Will probably drop Carr anyway to pick up a D (got Dallas on a bye next week but they’re so good I don’t want to drop them).

Didn’t specify in the original post but it’s a 14-team league so owners are reluctant to give up RB depth. Going to hold Elijah, Gallup and Rondale to see if they could be starters/trade bait. Also got Burks on IR who I think could come on strong in the second half. 

I'd still say- find the most wide receiver desperate team in the league (even if they are ahead of you in the standings) and try to flip a lower tier guy to them for a handcuff or timeshare guy. 

• Like 1

Don’t see any upside for you in making that deal. 

• Like 1

Pass.  You’d get a bit of an upgrade but the dip with Goodwin doesn’t make it worth it. Wishing for one turnaround is fine, but 2 might be too much to expect

could you look at mine plz?