Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

D'Ernest Johnson

4 minutes ago, gridiron whirlwinds said:

He would be next man up

Thats it   

8 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

If Hunt gets traded......discuss. 

Are there rumors out there, I haven't heard any ?

I thought about Johnson too because of the Hunt trade rumors. But even if Hunt is traded, would the Browns share the carries and targets the way they do with Chubb/Hunt?  Even if they did... Johnson ain't Hunt.

So would it take a Hunt trade AND a Chubb injury, to make Johnson startable?  Jeesh.

11 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I thought about Johnson too because of the Hunt trade rumors. But even if Hunt is traded, would the Browns share the carries and targets the way they do with Chubb/Hunt?  Even if they did... Johnson ain't Hunt.

So would it take a Hunt trade AND a Chubb injury, to make Johnson startable?  Jeesh.

Yes it would , Johnson isn’t the same player of course as Hunt, and doesn’t hold value in the passing game, I think a Hunt trade helps Chubb even more if that’s possible.  

16 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Probably. Stepanski can't even get Chubb enough carries...Hunt's talent is being wasted in Cleveland, they can't figure out how to use them both and there are two of the best players.

The Browns are a running team that likes to pass....I watch the crap every week.   😪

On 10/27/2022 at 12:51 PM, AxeElf said:

He may not have the most talent, but he's always trying his D'Arndest.

That's the D'Ernest thing.