Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. week 8

Big fock you I need more than that Burrow and Higgins

I've got Burrow/Higgins/Chubb.  Down by quite a bit going into MNF, but I was cautiously optimistic..

SPOILER ALERT:   Yeah I'm focked :mad:

Edit:  good timing 😂

On 10/31/2022 at 7:01 AM, rotisserieking said:

I started DJ, CMac, and AJ Brown and because of ##### Carr I still need points from Boyd tonight. Daniel Jones and Ehlinger had 9.04 but Carr had 3.44. WTF. You're gone, cut, get the fock off my team.

Did I mention how badly I hate Carr??? I was up by 41 last night with Boyd...and LOST by 5 to Cooper, Chubb and York. Could have started ANYONE other than Carr at QB and easy win.

2 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

Did I mention how badly I hate Carr??? 

Carr has not been the same player since his broken leg/broken back injuries in 2016-17, and it appears that he's bottoming out this year.  Whether its a physical issue or mental, it's been long enough now to say that he's never getting back to where he was, which was an MVP candidate.

7 minutes ago, WR Guru said:

Carr has not been the same player since his broken leg/broken back injuries in 2016-17, and it appears that he's bottoming out this year.  Whether its a physical issue or mental, it's been long enough now to say that he's never getting back to where he was, which was an MVP candidate.

I also blame myself somewhat for hovering over the Add Fields/Drop Carr button just before game time. UGH, go with your gut.

I think 2020 was D Carr best season to date, and last season he had another good season.