Sign in to follow this  
Philo312

Ok fellas, need trade advice. (Chase owner)

Ok, need advise pls!   I’m 5–2 in my 10 team;  I’m a Chase & Burrow owner -so I’m double screwed.  Need to make a WR trade to stay in contention. 
 I’m kinda stacked at RB,  Walker, Fournette, Pierce, Najee, Jammal Will. 
WR’s are: Chase, Sutton, Kirk, Aiyuk.  
I think I can trade for Amon Ra. He wants RB Walker.(No!).    He might take Pierce   Shall I offer him Pierce?      Tnx fellas  

I think you’re giving up to much for St Brown, either one of those two Rbs should be worth a higher wr target imo. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I think you’re giving up to much for St Brown, either one of those two Rbs should be worth a higher wr target imo. 

I agree. The OP needs help at WR, no doubt about that, but I just looked at Amon's stats & don't see any fantastic stats..

I realize he missed a game due to an alleged concussion, & another for the lions bye week, but in standard scoring, he's WR 30 

https://fftoday.com/stats/playerstats.php?Season=2022&GameWeek=&PosID=30

The two RB's in question are young, talented & barring injury, have full control of their teams backfield. 

Don't need to tell anyone how rare that is in today's NFL.

OP: Is there another owner who's even more desperate for a #1 RB & has a better WR available ?

Another possibility is the owner who owns Tyler Boyd. If he happened to be in need of an RB-1  maybe you could do a 2-1 ?

One of the two RB's in question, for a receiver at least as good as Amon & ask that they throw in Boyd.

He should be much more consistent now that Chase is most likely going to be placed on IR. 

• Thanks 1

I'd trade him Pierce for Amon Ra. You are still good with Walker and Fournette and the drop from using Pierce to using Harris is not that major (I also still think Harris has a better second half than first half).

But I also think it is a good idea to look at other teams who might be RB needy and offer them. Usually what I will do it pick 2 or 3 teams with receivers I might want and offer the deal at the same time to them....let them know I'm negotiating with others as well. 

• Thanks 1

Giving up too much OP for St Brown, I’m sure you can do better.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Philo312 said:

Ok, need advise pls!   I’m 5–2 in my 10 team;  I’m a Chase & Burrow owner -so I’m double screwed.  Need to make a WR trade to stay in contention. 
I think I can trade for Amon Ra. He wants RB Walker.(No!).    He might take Pierce   Shall I offer him Pierce?      Tnx fellas  

Can you get Olave or Hopkins for Pierce?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Giving up too much OP for St Brown, I’m sure you can do better.  

I heed your point Weepaws.  Thanks so much for all the replies.  I’m gonna move Najee.  I don’t see him improving much. 

1 hour ago, gridirongoofs said:

Can you get Olave or Hopkins for Pierce?

Great idea. I love Olave & his schedule down the stretch.    Thanks so much bro! 

Appreciate all the help here.  I had my sights focused on Amon Ra.  But I see potentials in trying to get an Olave, Nuk, or better value.  
bestbof luck to you all! 💪

On 10/27/2022 at 10:26 PM, Philo312 said:

No way i give pierce.  Hes a strong hold. Not many rbs are getting 20+ carries a game

20 hours ago, Philo312 said:

I heed your point Weepaws.  Thanks so much for all the replies.  I’m gonna move Najee.  I don’t see him improving much. 

Be careful I really thing Najee has a good 2nd half

On 10/28/2022 at 12:08 PM, Philo312 said:

That could be a good move, I agree about Harris going forward.  Good luck.