Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who is the Running back to own on the Rams?

6 minutes ago, Ramrock said:

None, McVay is a idiot. 

Drafted Henderson late and thinking I was smart. Turns out I was. I just didn't account for McVay's stupidity.

Well, they were led by an undrafted, no name rookie with only 8 carries, Cooper Kupp had two carries and they had their dinged up QB with a shaky OL sneak it in for the score on the one yard line.

That's not the sort of things teams with reliable RBs do

Henderson 

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Henderson 

I do think hes likely the guy unless they trade for someone.

45 minutes ago, bfros said:

Hopefully Kareem Hunt 

he would do well there.   first the trade needs to happen.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

he would do well there.   first the trade needs to happen.

Some are speculating if Browns lose tonight and fall to 2-6 with little chance of winning the division or even a wild-card.... then they might trade Hunt. If they win, they could feasibly make a comeback and might keep Hunt to increase those chances.

:dunno:

Just now, GobbleDog said:

Some are speculating if Browns lose tonight and fall to 2-6 with little chance of winning the division or even a wild-card.... then they might trade Hunt. If they win, they could feasibly make a comeback and might keep Hunt to increase those chances.

:dunno:

As a hunt owner, I hope they lose.

3 hours ago, easilyscan said:

As a hunt owner, I hope they lose.

yeah I traded to get Hunt last week with the HUGE hope he'd get traded and and now clearly as the Browns are gonna win, I'm super pissed thinking they will hold him. What an absolute waste. 

Assuming nobody is traded to LAR, I’d strongly assume Kyren Williams would be the rams “back to own”.  They couldn’t be making it more clear they don’t like anyone else they currently have. Now, the question is -  is the rams offense so bad that they could have 2001 Priest Holmes back there and it wouldn’t matter? 

I just don't see Kyren Williams being the guy. He's small (5'9, 190-something). And from what I've read, not particlarly fast. I just don't see him being a feature back or having the skill set to overcome that offensive line. 

Maybe Akers will mix back in eventually? who knows. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, bfros said:

I just don't see Kyren Williams being the guy. He's small (5'9, 190-something). And from what I've read, not particlarly fast. I just don't see him being a feature back or having the skill set to overcome that offensive line. 

Maybe Akers will mix back in eventually? who knows. 

I think Akers is done In LA unless they find themselves with no other choices.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Rams "turned down multiple offers" for Cam Akers at the trade deadline and are "working with" his agent to get him back on the field.

Still say Henderson, but the Rams are just a sloppy team. I don’t see any rb with the Rams worthy above flex worthy at times.  Question is when.  

Akers active today.  I dropped him in the league I have him, so he’ll probably have a good game.  The rest of their RB’s have pretty much sucked so I’m sure he will get carries at least 

On 11/6/2022 at 6:17 AM, TimHauck said:

Akers active today.  I dropped him in the league I have him, so he’ll probably have a good game.  The rest of their RB’s have pretty much sucked so I’m sure he will get carries at least 

Didn't realize Akers played last week until I read this and had to go back to check stats.

5 carries for 3 yards. No targets - no Td.   0.3 fantasy points.

Wonder if Akers will even be in the NFL next year.  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Wonder if Akers will even be in the NFL next year.

torn Achilles last year.

my personal belief is he may not be fully healed from the injury.  

Unfortunatly some people never fully recover from that injury.   whether thats the issue with him or whether its a feud with the coach remains to be seen.  but hes a writeoff for this year at least.

A manager of our league just dropped Kyren Williams. Have read that his W1 injury required surgery.  Can’t discern whether or not the Rams will play him this year…. Is he worth a roster spot for a couple weeks on a wait-and-see?

Depends on ones bench sizes, and who would be dropped. 

But do you really want to own a rb on the Rams? 

Ha ha, right? No sir…am not too excited. I would drop K. Gainwell on the off chance that KWilliams might get…what?…8 touches??…in a game.  Really curious if he’ll see the field & how much…

21 hours ago, Lake209 said:

Ha ha, right? No sir…am not too excited. I would drop K. Gainwell on the off chance that KWilliams might get…what?…8 touches??…in a game.  Really curious if he’ll see the field & how much…

He'll see the field but isn't Stafford questionable now I think they use him like a tight end 

Tx. Waivers ran overnight & he is firmly on my bench. I like your take…be good to see KWilliams catch a few balls in this weeks game, maybe get a series or 2 running. Hoping he’s on the field for 30%+ of snaps & that he can do something with the opportunity.

With ff playoff approaching I don’t see when anyone would trust starting a Rams rb.  Unless ones rbs situation is horrible. 

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

With ff playoff approaching I don’t see when anyone would trust starting a Rams rb.  Unless ones rbs situation is horrible. 

Byes and injuries... my ONLY flex options: Helaire, A Robinson, Henderson  :(

If KC's McKinnon is out, going with Helaire. Otherwise... Henderson. May God have mercy on my soul.

I did read LA's coach said he was impressed with Henderson last week and wants to get him more carries. But as bad as the Rams have been, that might not mean much.

Byes and injures isn’t starting a Rams rb because one trust them to perform. It’s starting one of the Rams Rbs because of need.  

The Rams coach has said that about four times since August about Henderson.  

God will have mercy on ones soul, if one repents, and expects His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 

Good luck with both of those issues.  

Apparently it is still Akers.  Not that you should expect much this season, but he's probably a decent hold in dynasty leagues.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 2:50 PM, weepaws said:

Still say Henderson, but the Rams are just a sloppy team. I don’t see any rb with the Rams worthy above flex worthy at times.  Question is when.  

Wrong like usual 

Kyren is now listed #1 on depth chart 

41 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Kyren is now listed #1 on depth chart 

Hopefully, that doesn't mean 25% snap share and 5 touches.

On 11/2/2022 at 12:50 PM, weepaws said:

On 11/12/2022 at 9:43 AM, weepaws said:

This must fit your rb situation. 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

Wrong like usual 

7 points half ppr not worthy of a rb2, so I’m right worthy of a flex at times.  

Oh and Henderson even though he is no longer on the team has still scored the most half ppr points of any Rams Rbs.  

14 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Hopefully, that doesn't mean 25% snap share and 5 touches.

Oline is beat up , back up Qb, it’s going to be tough for anyone to be expecting  any thing above flex worthy