Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Who is the Running back to own on the Rams?

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Oline is beat up , back up Qb, it’s going to be tough for anyone to be expecting  any thing above flex worthy 

Question was who is the running back to own you picked the guy that got cut...so stop trying to turn it around you make yourself look dumber just saying

No I am right,  not one of them will be worthy of more than a flex play at times, I doubt anyone else besides you will insert any of them into their starting lineups unless they have a bad situation like you at their rb slot,, I’ll help you with that next season.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

not one of them will be worthy of more than a flex play at times

This is probably correct.

with Stafford out and a backup  QB in and O line injuries, and other injuries on the offense, I'm not sure anyone on this offense is now worth starting other than a flex here or there or a matchup play.  the offense (and team as a whole) is a mess.   I'd stay away unless desperate.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

This is probably correct.

with Stafford out and a backup  QB in and O line injuries, and other injuries on the offense, I'm not sure anyone on this offense is now worth starting other than a flex here or there or a matchup play.  the offense (and team as a whole) is a mess.   I'd stay away unless desperate.

Correct but it's not like the chiefs ran all over them 

The Rams have been messy all season, don’t see any of their Rbs being more than bench warmers.  Sure one of them will have that flex worthy good game, but my question would be unless ones team blows at rb and wr when would you trust using one in the starting line up? 

Im out, I don’t want any part of a Rams player right now.  

17 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Correct but it's not like the chiefs ran all over them 

I wasnt concerning myself with the Chiefs.

I'm just saying the situation is not good.   and because of that, all fantasy values from rams players is down from their value under normal conditions.

this makes many of the rams players unstartable.

12 hours ago, weepaws said:

The Rams have been messy all season, don’t see any of their Rbs being more than bench warmers.  Sure one of them will have that flex worthy good game, but my question would be unless ones team blows at rb and wr when would you trust using one in the starting line up? 

well, with RB's the fate of the Team often goes hand in hand with Running stats.

if you are playing from behind, your run stats and # of carries will be down significantly

the talent is still there, but if you are losing by 10 points late in the third Quarter, running the ball a lot is not on the menu.  you want to conserve the clock and running the ball does not generally allow you to do this.

playing from more than one score behind means you not only need to move the ball, but you need to do it in a timely manner once you get beyond the midpoint of Quarter 3.

you will still run the ball on occasion to keep the defense honest, but you cant afford a long, grinding drive that takes 10 minutes off the clock because that hurts you.

this means you are throwing the ball and trying to get out of bounds.

Kyren is getting the start this week ...mike williams is killing me with his ankle injury...in any event I think he  gets some work against a soft defense 

Starting him over boyd 

But I've been flip flopping 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:03 AM, weepaws said:

I still wouldn’t trust any of them. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

I still wouldn’t trust any of them. 

Yeah there playing for draft picks at this point and Wolford smh I dont even know how he made it to the NFL 

18 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Yeah there playing for draft picks at this point and Wolford smh I dont even know how he made it to the NFL 

I thought the Rams traded all of their draft picks away already.....

58 minutes ago, Showboat said:

I thought the Rams traded all of their draft picks away already.....

yeah I agree, I'm not sure they have much to gain by finishing last.

I'd have to check but I'd be surprised if the Rams have their first round pick still

Mayfield doesn’t help.