Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Nyheim Hines traded to Bills for Zack Moss

Interesting move since Buffalo drafted Cook. 

1 hour ago, rotisserieking said:

So is Moss now the handcuff for JT or Jackson?

Still Jackson; Moss just fills in for the pass-catching role vacated by Hines.

Might pick up moss in my 40 man league

have moss, want hienz.  trade straight up?

What does this do to Singletary's value?  Will he continue to be fed 75% of their snaps, or is Hines going to eat into that more than Cook has been? They wouldn't have made this move if they didn't have some thoughts on how they could use him.  As a Singletary owner I feel like I have to put the waiver claim in on Hines now. 

5 hours ago, Cretins said:

What does this do to Singletary's value?  Will he continue to be fed 75% of their snaps, or is Hines going to eat into that more than Cook has been? They wouldn't have made this move if they didn't have some thoughts on how they could use him.  As a Singletary owner I feel like I have to put the waiver claim in on Hines now. 

I think the Bills wanted Cook to be a pass catcher, but have been underwhelmed with his performance.  That makes me think Hines was brought in to be the pass catching back they've been looking for.

Cook’s value is nothing right now in redraft, huh? I mean he probably was just a Singletary handcuff anyway, but was holding out hope of potential stand alone value down the stretch…

47 minutes ago, Cretins said:

As a Singletary owner I feel like I have to put the waiver claim in on Hines now.

Hines wasn't rostered already?  8 team leagues... smh...

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Hines wasn't rostered already?  8 team leagues... smh...

Snarky snark snark.  No, Mr Elfman, not 8 team.   Long standing deep and aggressive keeper league, and given that he has yet to surpass 60 combined yards once this season with no TDs before 2 days ago, he was dropped a while back.  But thanks for the completely useless post. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cretins said:

More than Cook. 

3 hours ago, Cretins said:

deep and aggressive keeper league

The fact that Hines was not rostered testifies otherwise.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

The fact that Hines was not rostered testifies otherwise.

It's probably not ppr

Singletary is a FA after this year. I don’t know if Hines and/or Moss were complainers or not, but this is almost a straight shuffle. Maybe Hines is insurance for next year also.

Singletary won’t be back, I think Hines takes more work away from him than Cook or Z Moss had done so far. 

15 hours ago, nobody said:

It's probably not ppr

That's correct.  Non PPR.  And I'll repeat for the elf as he seems a little slow...

Hines hasn't run for 60 yards in a game nor crossed the goal line before week 8. His combined score for the entire season up to their week 7 bye was under 20 points in our league.  Add to that the fact that he's clearly not even the second string RB on a piss poor offence, why the heck would you carry him?  

Weekly scores for our league before the bye .. 5.76, 3.7, 3.4, 1.1, 0.8.  Sorry, there were much better stash options than Hines before that trade.  But if you think that's value, I'll let you know next time we have an opening.  You can save everyone else from the garbage. 

• Like 1

As a Moss owner in dynasty leagues the last 3 years, been frustrating to watch him go from an somewhat decent fantasy RB is rookie year, 1st half of sophmore year, then get less playing time and then put into 3rd string role this season, despite performing well when given a chance in Buffalo.  Perhaps Indy will use him more (hope so).   

Injuries have been Z Moss biggest issue, not just games he missed, but nagging injuries that kept him from doing his job. B

If Moss can stay healthy he might see more playing time.  

I think Taylor is done.

The team is going to be built around Ehlinger, DJax, Pierce the ROS.

Moss will be there to give DJax breathers.

18 hours ago, RepoPatrol said:

I think Taylor is done.

The team is going to be built around Ehlinger, DJax, Pierce the ROS.

Moss will be there to give DJax breathers.

Does Pittman not fit into what you think the Colts will focus on?

I would imagine so. 

Buffalo coaches are talking like they’ve coveted Hines forever and plan on moving him around at rb slot etc. 

That’s a smart move 

These coaches ways say they're going to use runningbacks in the slot and they do it 3 times a season.