Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Biden's speech will be delivered from the Capitol because, 'that's where there was an attempt to subvert our Democracy,'

:doh:

President Biden will deliver remarks on "preserving and protecting our democracy" at a Democratic National Committee event in Washington, D.C., White House officials and the DNC said Wednesday. 

The president is scheduled to speak at 7 p.m. ET at the Columbus Club in Union Station, where he will address "the threat of election deniers and those who seek to undermine faith in voting and democracy," according to a DNC advisory.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-deliver-unscheduled-speech-capitol

Well, it was on par with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. Some say worse. 

Continued act to cover up memories of the real insurrection in 2020. 

Maybe they should have some made for TV dramas about the subject. 

The Dems haven't realized that no one gives a sh*t about 1/6.  It's a stupid talking point that just gets :rolleyes: as a response from anyone with half a brain whenever it's brought up.  Ask Tim Ryan.

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I can’t wait til nov 9th when it’s acceptable to challenge an election again

OMG if the GOP wins anything, the liberals will say it was stolen and riot.

They really are going to squeeze every last drop of juice out of this aren't they? 

Good for them.   

Meanwhile gas is still high and people are going to eat pizza for Thanksgiving. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

OMG if the GOP wins anything, the liberals will say it was stolen and riot.

But their riots with burning and looting and killing are all mostly peaceful. :dunno:

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

They really are going to squeeze every last drop of juice out of this aren't they? 

Good for them.   

Meanwhile gas is still high and people are going to eat pizza for Thanksgiving. 

The Pelosi fake hammer attack didn’t work. No one likes her. This is all they have left. 

• Like 1

The attempted murder of Nancy Pelosi was worse than the Holocaust and Slavery combined. 

• Haha 1

Biden giving a speech about himself today. :lol:

"This violence against Democrats, Republicans, and nonpartisan officials just doing their jobs are the consequence of lies told for power and profit," said Biden. "Lies repeated over and over to generate a cycle of anger, hate, vitriol, and even violence. "

This guy is fukkin retarded. No one cares about anything he said. How about the price of meat and gas Joe!  Wtf you doing about that?  They are so in this next election 

These days, if I hear a Leftist say the word "democracy," I replace it with "the Democrat party."  It is more accurate most of the time.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

This guy is fukkin retarded. No one cares about anything he said. How about the price of meat and gas Joe!  Wtf you doing about that?  They are so in this next election 

I normally don't look at my grocery bills. 

Lately I have been glancing at the prices though off and on and today I bought some arugula and a red pepper for the dinner my girlfriend and I were making. Focking $2.58 for 1 red pepper. I didn't even look at the arugula price. And I never buy organic so there is no excuse for that overcharge. 

How do parents with 2-3 kids eat fresh foods regularly and meat every few days, especially if they make an average salary in this country?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The attempted murder of Nancy Pelosi was worse than the Holocaust and Slavery combined. 

That f0cker went after the wrong Pelosi

15 hours ago, Strike said:

The Dems haven't realized that no one gives a sh*t about 1/6.  It's a stupid talking point that just gets :rolleyes: as a response from anyone with half a brain whenever it's brought up.  Ask Tim Ryan.

You're right. Because as it's been proven in court and the media and in every other venue, the people with half a brain were the ones who attacked the capital. What the f***

F****** Patriots my ass. Who the f*** does that? But you guys ignore all the video and audio and even the perpetrators own sworn testimony. Because you just don't want to associate with f****** traitors.  Meanwhile, they're crying and admitting guilt and ratting each other out like the worst pussies I've ever met. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, MDC said:

Good. Never forget.

It used to be kind of silly to compare anyone to Nazis.  But today's Democrats are made of the same cloth as Nazis.   The amount of hatred, the endless desire for revenge, the controlling of speech, the fear of people having guns to defend themselves, the sicko mutilation experiments, the desire for central control of everything.   Really the most disgusting political movement in our country's history.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You're right. Because as it's been proven in court and the media and in every other venue, the people with half a brain were the ones who attacked the capital. What the f***

F****** Patriots my ass. Who the f*** does that? But you guys ignore all the video and audio and even the perpetrators own sworn testimony. Because you just don't want to associate with f****** traitors.  Meanwhile, they're crying and admitting guilt and ratting each other out like the worst pussies I've ever met. 

Yep we all say those that broke the law should be punished. But we’re talking about 200 people. Nobody cares. Democracy wasn’t under attack. It was a mostly peaceful riot

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Who attacked the Capitol?  None of them brought guns inside.  They went there for a protest.  The fbi had paid informants in the crowd who instigated.  They knew everything ahead of time.  The security was intentionally lax.  Most of the people who entered were just let in.  The two people murdered that day were by the police.  It is all such bullshit.  It was a total setup.  It disgusts me how Democrats told us for two years how peaceful the far more damaging BLM protests were, but then get on their high horse and about how horrific 1-6 was.  It is so disingenuous and pathetic.  We aren't that stupid, which is why Republicans will have their strongest showing in a while come next week. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Who attacked the Capitol?  None of them brought guns inside.  They went there for a protest.  The fbi had paid informants in the crowd who instigated.  They knew everything ahead of time.  The security was intentionally lax.  Most of the people who entered were just let in.  The two people murdered that day were by the police.  It is all such bullshit.  It was a total setup.  It disgusts me how Democrats told us for two years how peaceful the far more damaging BLM protests were, but then get on their high horse and about how horrific 1-6 was.  It is so disingenuous and pathetic.  We aren't that stupid, which is why Republicans will have their strongest showing in a while come next week. 

jonmx joined August 2020, 853 posts, brilliant observations, and already knows how to type bullshit so it gets past the censors. I love this guy in a brotherly and totally not LGBTQ friendly way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

jonmx joined August 2020, 853 posts, brilliant observations, and already knows how to type bullshit so it gets past the censors. I love this guy in a brotherly and totally not LGBTQ friendly way.

I don't believe you.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So what's your problem?   Every single Jan 6th person who was within spitting distance of any damage or attack on cops that day has been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and beyond.   And largely without any objections from the right.     The only pushback you are hearing now is questioning the length of the sentences and timeliness of the prosecutions.    And those are just to point out the mind-boggling incongruity of the sentences of the people from Jan 6th compared to other rioters.     If the BLM perpetrators had received even some of the sentences the Jan 6th people have received - you wouldn't be hearing any pushback at all.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Masshole said:

So what's your problem?   Every single Jan 6th person who was within spitting distance of any damage or attack on cops that day has been prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and beyond.   And largely without any objections from the right.     The only pushback you are hearing now is questioning the length of the sentences and timeliness of the prosecutions.    And those are just to point out the mind-boggling incongruity of the sentences of the people from Jan 6th compared to other rioters.     If the BLM perpetrators had received even some of the sentences the Jan 6th people have received - you wouldn't be hearing any pushback at all.  

Well except that Ray Epps guy who is on video on January 5th telling the Proud Boys guys we must go in the capital, and is also on video with a blow horn who is right being the Proud Boys  and others egging them on to breach security and enter the Capitol on Jan 6th.  That guy is NOT being prosecuted.  I mean it is just on video, obviously not enough to prove he was part of it.  Of course the Jan 6th commission drilled him with a couple of questions and when he told them he was not working for the FBI, it was all good and he went on his way.  Nothing to see here.  Just the main guy leading the charge into the Capitol, what crime is that?  

You really can't make this up.  How obvious do you have to be?

I find calls to unity and for deflated rhetoric, which calls are made with increasingly conflated rhetoric, interesting.  Where do we go from here?  Is it possible to turn the rhetoric up even further?  I don't see how, but that may be a failure of imagination on my part.

Frequently I ask myself who benefits from a country so evenly divided against itself.  I ask who benefits from a country which elevates mediocrity and "equitable" outcomes over effort and achievement. While we bicker and accuse who is moving forward decisively?  Who is becoming stronger while we spend our strength?  Who are the masters of our masters?

Soon after Biden's vitriolic speech against democracy and all things conservative, a crazed leftist nut job attempts to murder the New Hampshire Republican candidate running for Senate. 

Biden is the ultimate loser. :banana:

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

As usual you're rambling incoherently.  But you know what's disgusting, and why I don't give a sh*t about January 6th?  Because of crap like the following ad:

B*tch politicizing her son's NATURAL CAUSES death.  That is worth outrage.  A bunch of people leisurely strolling through the halls of our capitol, after the capitol police held the doors open for them and just about invited them in, isn't. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Jonmx has been fighting the good fight over at FBGheys for years.  He's good people.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

As usual you're rambling incoherently.  But you know what's disgusting, and why I don't give a sh*t about January 6th?  Because of crap like the following ad:

B*tch politicizing her son's NATURAL CAUSES death.  That is worth outrage.  A bunch of people leisurely strolling through the halls of our capitol, after the capitol police held the doors open for them and just about invited them in, isn't. 

That’s just gross. Truly disgusting. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s just gross. Truly disgusting. 

This country peaked a while back. Liberals a making it slip slide away. 

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

A 42 year old dies of multiple strokes a day after being pepper sprayed = natural causes.

A healthy person does of basically anything months after getting vaccinated = the vaccine killed him.

Geek logic. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

A 42 year old dies of multiple strokes a day after being pepper sprayed = natural causes.

A healthy person does of basically anything months after getting vaccinated = the vaccine killed him.

Geek logic. :thumbsup: 

You might have a point if I'd ever even intimated the bolded and if there wasn't a medical examiner's report that  literally said Sicknick died of natural causes and nothing, including pepper spray, from January 6th had anything to do with it.  But keep on with your trolling.  Good job. 

Tweet
RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Biden just wrapped up a primetime speech six days
before the election. Here are the number of times he
mentioned.
Border: 0
Crime:
O
Inflation:
O
Supply chain: 0