cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Mail-in ballots are not fraudulent. Fraud doesn’t “seep in” if a ballot isn’t counted within 15 minutes. Multiple states in America have had mail-in ballots for everybody for years. Military members have mailed in ballots since the 1800s.

What a steaming pile of bullish!t. And you believe it for one reason and one reason only. Donald Trump told you to before the 2020 election results came in. He knew he was gonna lose, so he started calling “fraud” before a single vote was cast.

I thought after the first 50 failed court cases by Trump, the idiots would realize they’d been played. Nope. Still living with their heads firmly implanted in Trump’s anus. And with all that fast food he’s ingested over 70+ years on the planet, it can’t be very pleasant in there.

Yup, you nailed it again.    Man, you must get tired of being right all the time:

Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”  - the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III.

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Yup, you nailed it again.    Man, you must get tired of being right all the time:

Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”  - the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III.

So no progress on this in the 15 years in between?

Or in the fact that they overhauled so much of the process so we could still get a turnout in a pandemic?

Also, just for the rebuttal to the 2005 report (and FWIW): https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Response to Carter-Baker Commission.pdf

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Please answer.

He’s better than Mehmet. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

He’s better than Mehmet. :dunno: 

In regards to what?  You specifically said anyone but Oz could beat Fetterman.  Why do you think that?  The stoke and being unhealthy or due to his policy ideas?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

In regards to what?  You specifically said anyone but Oz could beat Fetterman.  Why do you think that?  The stoke and being unhealthy or due to his policy ideas?

For starters, Fetterman actually lives in the state he wants to represent. Any decent Republican candidate from PA would have beaten Fetterman after his stroke.

But the GOP wanted Mehmet. 😂 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

For starters, Fetterman actually lives in the state he wants to represent. Any decent Republican candidate from PA would have beaten Fetterman after his stroke.

The stroke is why you think anyone could beat him.  Thanks.  Centrist my ass you are.  BwahahahHhH

Just now, Alias Detective said:

The stroke why why you think anyone could beat him.  Thanks.

Did you have a stroke too? You sound like Fetterman.

43 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Mail-in ballots are not fraudulent. Fraud doesn’t “seep in” if a ballot isn’t counted within 15 minutes. Multiple states in America have had mail-in ballots for everybody for years. Military members have mailed in ballots since the 1800s.

What a steaming pile of bullish!t. And you believe it for one reason and one reason only. Donald Trump told you to before the 2020 election results came in. He knew he was gonna lose, so he started calling “fraud” before a single vote was cast.

I thought after the first 50 failed court cases by Trump, the idiots would realize they’d been played. Nope. Still living with their heads firmly implanted in Trump’s anus. And with all that fast food he’s ingested over 70+ years on the planet, it can’t be very pleasant in there.

Many people don't believe the lies you've been spoonfed. The reason for this is that we saw the Democrats had the motivation to steal the election. There was an assortment of various loosenings of ballot security and safeguard measures, as well as outright dishonesty, and as such the Dems gave themselves the means and the opportunity to do so.

They got away with it. So Congrats. But lessons were learned on the GOP side. 

Now that more and better trained observers will be present, and the alleged tricks of 2020 are exposed, it will hopefully lead in turn to an uncontested election. Ideally, moving forward, good government safeguards will be put in place to make sure elections in the future are conducted with transparency and sunlight and we can all trust the results.

2020 is yesterday's news. 2022 is at hand, poll watchers are wise to the shenanigans, and the goal is to prevent the same alleged/apparent abuses.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

13 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The stroke is why you think anyone could beat him.  Thanks.  Centrist my ass you are.  BwahahahHhH

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nice retort.  Anything other than an insult you abeliest?

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Many people don't believe the lies you've been spoonfed. The reason for this is that we saw the Democrats had the motivation to steal the election. There was an assortment of various loosenings of ballot security and safeguard measures, as well as outright dishonesty, and as such the Dems gave themselves the means and the opportunity to do so.

Now that more and better trained observers will be present, and the alleged tricks of 2020 are exposed, it will hopefully lead in turn to an uncontested election. Ideally, moving forward, good government safeguards will be put in place to make sure elections in the future are conducted with transparency and sunlight and we can all trust the results.

2020 is yesterday's news. 2022 is at hand, poll watchers are wise to the shenanigans, and the goal is to prevent the same alleged/apparent abuses.

It's incredible that if Trump says something, you think it’s true, and if evidence, court cases, video, documents,  etc, etc, etc.... come out and say the exact opposite, you still choose to believe Trump. There were no “lessons learned” on the GOP side. They got appreciably dumber. In fact, repeating disproven lies about 2020 is now basically a requirement if one wants to be a Republican politician now.

Biggest bunch of crybaby sore losers in history.. by a long shot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

It's incredible that if Trump says something, you think it’s true, and if evidence, court cases, video, documents,  etc, etc, etc.... come out and say the exact opposite, you still choose to believe Trump. There were no “lessons learned” on the GOP side. They got appreciably dumber. In fact, repeating disproven lies about 2020 is now basically a requirement if one wants to be a Republican politician now.

Trump collided with Russia to steal the 2016 election. You didn’t hear about that? They had an investigation and everything. Took a few years as a matter of fact 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump collided with Russia to steal the 2016 election. You didn’t hear about that? They had an investigation and everything. Took a few years as a matter of fact 

Who did he collide with? The Republicans that ordered the Mueller report? Did they run into each other in a hallway, or crash their cars?

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Who did he collide with? The Republicans that ordered the Mueller report? Did they run into each other in a hallway, or crash their cars?

Weak 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cognitive decline

2 hours ago, MDC said:

My friend ran McCormack campaign.   They tried. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You’re a focking lunatic 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

You literally said the last thing I mentioned last week...

you just literally did it again.  lies of omission.   

1.  you point out any instance someone not on the left says what you claim.
2.  you omit and ignore any time they say the other thing.

right here, 5 hours ago, you did it again, and did it in an attempt to prove me wrong.  you are insane.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

you just literally did it again.  lies of omission.   

1.  you point out any instance someone not on the left says what you claim.
2.  you omit and ignore any time they say the other thing.

right here, 5 hours ago, you did it again, and did it in an attempt to prove me wrong.  you are insane.

What other thing are you talking about? Please highlight where you said it. 

A dude that predicts civil and nuclear war every 5 minutes shouldn't call others insane. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

the congress should have investigated the 2020 election for fraud.  they did nothing.  and congress is run by the democrats.  that pushes the narrative that the democrats stole 2020 in a huge way.   

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

A dude that predicts civil and nuclear war every 5 minutes shouldn't call others insane. 

jesus focking christ.  you are nuts.  just reread what i wrote?  

its like you want me to copy and paste what i said every 5 minutes or you just go back to lying.

• Like 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

its like you want me to copy and paste what i said every 5 minutes or you just go back to lying.

I did reread it and you said basically you said the opposite thing as well. Where?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I did reread it and you said basically you said the opposite thing as well. Where?

tell it to me in your own words and lets see how awful you are in reading comprehension.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

It's called 'TimHackism'. It's an obsessive personality disorder. Reduces ability to think or function logically. The affected need to be hand held on how to get through a logical discussion. Every time. Mooney suffers from this. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I said that repulicans often say 1 of 2 things:

#1  "polls usually skew left.  so if the polls are calling the race for the democrat, it is still questionable.  but if polls actually call the race for the republican, its a damn near lock."  
#2  if the polls favor a republican they might tout a poll, if they favor democrats they might dismiss polls.

then we get liberals like YOU who OMIT all the cases of #1 and ONLY bring up cases of #2 to smear republicans via lies of omission with your (and I quote)

"Do love the irony that in 2020 the polls (Like 538, etc.) pointed to Biden winning and people were like "Polls don't matter. They don't interview Trump supporters. Republicans work when they make phone calls...."Now that the polls show the GOP ahead it is "The polls have the GOP winning so it's set."" 

which is just trolling and makes people dismiss what you have to say on politics.  then you get all defensive about your trolljob.  you think you are scoring a layup and just wind up crapping in your own pants.  this happens every damn election.

• Thanks 1

all you people thinking your opinion or vote matter. The joke is definitely on you.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Probably a sign that you should take a break.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I said that repulicans often say 1 of 2 things:

#1  "polls usually skew left.  so if the polls are calling the race for the democrat, it is still questionable.  but if polls actually call the race for the republican, its a damn near lock."  
#2  if the polls favor a republican they might tout a poll, if they favor democrats they might dismiss polls.

then we get liberals like YOU who OMIT all the cases of #1 and ONLY bring up cases of #2 to smear republicans via lies of omission with your (and I quote)

"Do love the irony that in 2020 the polls (Like 538, etc.) pointed to Biden winning and people were like "Polls don't matter. They don't interview Trump supporters. Republicans work when they make phone calls...."Now that the polls show the GOP ahead it is "The polls have the GOP winning so it's set."" 

which is just trolling and makes people dismiss what you have to say on politics.  then you get all defensive about your trolljob.

In another thread last week you actually said the underlined part because your claim was the poll misrepresenting the GOP side. It was a means of you trying to undercut polling. But then you want to stump for a poll here. My mission is not "smearing Republicans." My mission is saying- polls are more complex than just looking at one and saying "This is what is happening."

And TBF- no one is discounting what you have to say on politics because of anything I said in this thread. It is all the other crazy nonsense and BS and lies you spew on here in every other thread that discounts your beliefs. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

My mission is not "smearing Republicans." My mission is saying- polls are more complex than just looking at one and saying "This is what is happening."

False.  You "love the irony".

Except that's not irony.  It would be hypocritical if it were true, not ironic.  You teach English for a living?

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah, you’re the smarter guy here Mooney. Really smart people get into arguments with the insane on a daily basis. If you think he’s insane, leave it alone. 

Can we start a GoFundMe for the "winner" named Horseman so he can buy a rubber patch kit for his girlfriend so he can spend more time with her and less time polluting this board with his flop sweat posting?

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Can we start a GoFundMe for the "winner" named Horseman so he can buy a rubber patch kit for his girlfriend so he can spend more time with her and less time polluting this board with his flop sweat posting?

Ohhhh, sick burn bruh.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Ohhhh, sick burn bruh.

The liberals come up with some real zingers when they are getting their asses kicked don't they? 

This thread has turned into a pi$$ing match

In an effort to prove that election fraud is a real problem, this idiot decided to commit fraud himself.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/2022/09/01/racine-county-man-harry-wait-charged-illegally-requesting-absentee-ballots/7963977001/

MADISON - A Racine County man who illegally requested absentee ballots to prove election fraud is possible has been charged with election fraud, the Wisconsin Department of Justice announced Thursday. 

Harry Wait, a leader of a Racine County-based group known as H.O.T. Government that promotes false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, fraudulently obtained absentee ballots for Assembly Speaker Robin Vos and Racine Mayor Cory Mason to show violations of the law are possible.  

He was charged on Thursday with two counts of election fraud and two counts of unauthorized use of an individual's personal identifying information related to his scheme to commit fraud. 

"I'm glad I did it. I would do it again in a heartbeat," Wait told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on Thursday. 

Well, he won’t be doing it again in a heartbeat if he’s convicted, since he’d be facing up to 12 years in prison.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

You new here?

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Expect more temper tantrums for what is about to happen.  Your thread topic is a liberal sore spot.