cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

I’d love to experience authoritarian rule again. I miss all that peace and prosperity. And liberal tears. Well, we still have them for some reason 

On 11/3/2022 at 1:14 AM, Voltaire said:

I hope the polls under sample the GOP vote again because that would usher in the strong re wave I hope to see.

My hope is for a red wave that is so huge it forces Dems to reevaluate their priorities. They need to get back to things that actually affect people instead of screaming hysterically about abortion, trans rights, and race. I was slowly moving to the left for about a decade but they've just lost me with all this bullsh!t these last few years.

24 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

My hope is for a red wave that is so huge it forces Dems to reevaluate their priorities. They need to get back to things that actually affect people instead of screaming hysterically about abortion, trans rights, and race. I was slowly moving to the left for about a decade but they've just lost me with all this bullsh!t these last few years.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that.    Remember that the Obama admin got clobbered in the mid-terms and all of the other elections during his 2 terms.   Really Obama himself was the only democrat who saw a lot of success during his admin.   And one of the most under appreciated aspects of the Obama admin's devastation of the dem party was actually at the state level.    And how much did they change after that?     Look at what we've got now - it's basically Obama admin 3.0 but so, so much worse.     Noting learned, nothing changed.    I think a case could be made that Trump provoked them into a backlash into old/bad habits.   But it still is what it is. . .

https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/under-obama-democrats-suffer-largest-loss-in-power-since-eisenhower/

You know it's going poorly when these start popping up...

😬😬 Yikes...

Translation: We're not gonna come out and say it but, homeboy is a focking liar...

Having observed many times how voting works in the outer boroughs of NYC and the blatant shenanigans that occur, I’m not as optimistic as some in the governors race here. She’s Ben way too Fockin confident and her taking flack from the left  this late makes me even more suspicious. And the NYC PBA didn’t endorse her, but made a late 25 k donation to her campaign.  The membership isn’t happy. 

the ultimate liberal candidate.  running for office, hates America so much she is moving out of the country, and cant figure out where to move to without creating gentrification or being a white colonizer.

On 11/4/2022 at 10:00 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAtards don't want democracy.

MAGAtards don't want free and fair elections.

MAGAtards want fascism and autocracy.

MAGAtards are incapable of reason and compromise.

They will stop at nothing to take total control of the country and force their will down Americans' throats.

Oh boy, you will be shedding a lot of Lib tears in here soon won’t you princess? 

If democracy causes the Democrats to lose an election, democracy will die.

The only way for democracy to survive is for Democrats to continue either rigging or winning elections forever.

In other words, we need more opaqueness, unverified ballots, no voter ID, and less oversight of the counting process for democracy to survive. 

50 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If democracy causes the Democrats to lose an election, democracy will die.

The only way for democracy to survive is for Democrats to continue either rigging or winning elections forever.

In other words, we need more opaqueness, unverified ballots, no voter ID, and less oversight of the counting process for democracy to survive. 

This encapsulates the ongoing message from. The Dems and their media puppets.

Keep in mind they make no attempt to hide their totalitarian views 

They think we’re all idiots and don’t get it. It’s pretty much what Bill Maher said the other night.  What will they say if deep blue areas go red or at least tighten things up? Are all those people ignorant too? Can’t blame it all on MAGA then, can you? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They think we’re all idiots and don’t get it. It’s pretty much what Bill Maher said the other night.  What will they say if deep blue areas go red or at least tighten things up? Are all those people ignorant too? Can’t blame it all on MAGA then, can you? 

Bill Maher is carry the water for those who also think this election could be the end of Democracy

I had hoped for better from him, sometimes he slides back from rational thought

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Bill Maher is carry the water for those who also think this election could be the end of Democracy

I had hoped for better from him, sometimes he slides back from rational thought

He’s a party man and mouthpiece, no matter how much he goes after woke, which happens to be self serving. End of democracy. These people can Fock off. Some of us have actually sacrificed for this democracy.  Some others a lot.  Some throw it around as a political tool, like now. 

• Like 1

MAGAtards threaten Arizona election workers' lives.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/kill-them-arizona-election-workers-face-midterm-threats-2022-11-06/

Election workers in Arizona’s most fiercely contested county faced more than 100 violent threats and intimidating communications in the run-up to Tuesday’s midterms, most of them based on election conspiracy theories promoted by former President Donald Trump and his allies.

The harassment in Maricopa County included menacing emails and social media posts, threats to circulate personal information online and photographing employees arriving at work, according to nearly 1,600 pages of documents obtained by Reuters through a public records request for security records and correspondence related to threats and harassments against election workers.

Between July 11 and Aug. 22, the county election office documented at least 140 threats and other hostile communications, the records show. “You will all be executed,” said one. “Wire around their limbs and tied & dragged by a car,” wrote another.

Yeah, no threat to democracy here. The alt-right can't accept a fair, peaceful election process.

13 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Oh boy, you will be shedding a lot of Lib tears in here soon won’t you princess? 

Nah, I'll be just fine. The opposite party historically wins in the midterms, and hopefully that will result in two years of blissful gridlock in D.C.

Oh, and I'm not lib. I'm a moderate conservative who opposes the antics of the MAGAtard far right.

• Haha 2

Says the guy on Twitter who is a a supporter of white supremacists and very clearly caused the Republicans to lose a bunch of House seats in 2018 with his stupid messaging. 

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAtards threaten Arizona election workers' lives.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/kill-them-arizona-election-workers-face-midterm-threats-2022-11-06/

Yeah, no threat to democracy here. The alt-right can't accept a fair, peaceful election process.

You missed one. Which is odd, considering how much of a centrist you are.

• Thanks 3

On 11/5/2022 at 4:25 AM, Brad GLuckman said:

i think a lot of people do that.  they look at which party is more focused on kitchen table issues and vote for that.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah, I'll be just fine. The opposite party historically wins in the midterms, and hopefully that will result in two years of blissful gridlock in D.C.

Oh, and I'm not lib. I'm a moderate conservative who opposes the antics of the MAGAtard far right.

the only reason you arent a full blown liberal is that no-one would ever suck your cocck.

Just keep in mind that Rusty once voted for Beto O’Rourke and he’s going to do it again. Cuck. Lol. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

More political violence from  the left, this time in NY. Zeldin supporter choked by a democrat.  

And even more political violence form the left. This time Arizona. Kari Lakes HQ shut down, FBI and haz mat units on the scene. 

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure thing fella, we’ve all been exposed to the that claim not to be Libs but echo all the snowflake talking points. There used to be a site for you guys but they shuttered in anticipation of the beating this week.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maga isn’t far right 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

You missed one. Which is odd, considering how much of a centrist you are.

Why would it be odd that I hadn't yet seen a story posted four hours ago? 

As much of a kvnt this woman is, I don't condone this kind of thing any more than that fruitcake who attacked Pelosi.

But Righty Whitey, instead of condemning the actions of this guy, generates ridiculous conspiracy theories and ignores facts. 

Both acts are terribly wrong and a product of the heated extremist rhetoric in this country.

Doesn't get more centrist than that. 

If I were like Righty Whitey, I would concoct some conspiracy that she mailed herself a couple of envelopes of flour and hate speech to draw sympathy and influence the midterms.

😂

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As much of a kvnt this woman is, I don't condone this kind of thing any more than that fruitcake who attacked Pelosi.

But Righty Whitey, instead of condemning the actions of this guy, generates ridiculous conspiracy theories and ignores facts. 

Both acts are terribly wrong and a product of the heated extremist rhetoric in this country.

If I were like Righty Whitey, I would concoct some conspiracy that she mailed herself a couple of envelopes of flour and hate speech to draw sympathy and influence the midterms.

😂

Who’s righty whitey? 

31 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

Whatever you say lib. Nobody understands your rants, you're very odd.

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

Whatever you say lib. Nobody understands your rants, you're very odd.

I think the dude is mentally unstable. He's non stop about supporting a war in Europe, and he's been non stop focked in the head about Trump. 

He's really lost touch. Nothing left for him to cling to in life it seems. He seems like the kind of dude that would throw soup on a painting and glue himself to a wall for attention. 

Just saw an ad in NY labeling Mitch MCConnell an extremist. If only that were true. 

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think the dude is mentally unstable. He's non stop about supporting a war in Europe, and he's been non stop focked in the head about Trump. 

He's really lost touch. Nothing left for him to cling to in life it seems. He seems like the kind of dude that would throw soup on a painting and glue himself to a wall for attention. 

I support a free country defending itself from brutal aggression from a crazy autocrat. You support brutal aggression from a crazy autocrat and wish our country was led by one, which it was for a spell. 

You have a terminal case of BDS, which has destroyed any ability to be anything but childless and the antithesis of funny.

You're completely incapable of generating humor or conjure up even a pseudo-intellectual response to anything.

W.O.A.T.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I support a free country defending itself from brutal aggression from a crazy autocrat. You support brutal aggression from a crazy autocrat and wish our country was led by one, which it was for a spell. 

You have a terminal case of BDS, which has destroyed any ability to be anything but childless and the antithesis of funny.

You're completely incapable of generating humor or conjure up even a pseudo-intellectual response to anything.

W.O.A.T.

Name 2 authoritarian actions by Trump during his tenure. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don't worry, he'll make up a bunch of shlt. And it will be as meaningless as everything else he posts. 

28 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Don't worry, he'll make up a bunch of shlt. And it will be as meaningless as everything else he posts. 

Well, I said two so we could get his Jan 6 fever dream out of the way. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've already posted that. 

1.) Tried to steal the election using misinformation and political bullying. It didn't work because not even his hand-picked conservative judges accepted his frivolous lawsuits. He demonizes anyone who doesn't kiss his fat, orange ass, and his loyalists go right along with it, which is why we had Jan. 6 and a guy wailing on the House speaker's husband with a hammer. 

2.) Saying that any enemy of him is the enemy of the people. He did this with the media, political opposition and anyone who criticizes or disagrees with him. He's already doing this with DeSantis, calling him "Desanctimonious." I hope that gets super nasty. Clownzo can't stand the possibility that one of this toadies will run in the primaries.

3.) Fearmongering and catastrophizing. This is right out of the Hitler authoritarian playbook.

Narcissism and thirst for power fuel his ambitions, not doing what's right for the country.

You'll dismiss all this, despite the factual nature of it all. You don't see Biden talking about a third term, viciously attacking everyone who disagrees with him or hinting that he should be part of Mount Rushmore.

This is what Clownzo does. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've already posted that. 

1.) Tried to steal the election using misinformation and political bullying. It didn't work because not even his hand-picked conservative judges accepted his frivolous lawsuits. He demonizes anyone who doesn't kiss his fat, orange ass, and his loyalists go right along with it, which is why we had Jan. 6 and a guy wailing on the House speaker's husband with a hammer. 

2.) Saying that any enemy of him is the enemy of the people. He did this with the media, political opposition and anyone who criticizes or disagrees with him. He's already doing this with DeSantis, calling him "Desanctimonious." I hope that gets super nasty. Clownzo can't stand the possibility that one of this toadies will run in the primaries.

3.) Fearmongering and catastrophizing. This is right out of the Hitler authoritarian playbook.

Narcissism and thirst for power fuel his ambitions, not doing what's right for the country.

You'll dismiss all this, despite the factual nature of it all. You don't see Biden talking about a third term, viciously attacking everyone who disagrees with him or hinting that he should be part of Mount Rushmore.

This is what Clownzo does. 

Yeah but what actions did he actually take? Calling the media fake news and having pissing matches isnt authoritarian unless he did something. You’re in tatters because he said something. Saying isn’t doing. So what did he do?