cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Latinos see right thru the democrat BS. The greatest thing ever will be if all those illegals end up legal and vote R.

I also don’t think they like arrogant leftists telling them how stupid religion is. Or the pedo stuff. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Latinos see right thru the democrat BS. The greatest thing ever will be if all those illegals end up legal and vote R.

That didn't work out for Reagan and California.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is what happens when you think Twitter is reality.

I used to be disgusted. Now I try to be amused. 

47 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

You’ve come a long way princess, I’m proud of you. 

I told everyone I’m not a democrat. I don’t belong to any party. I don’t like all the Rep candidates but I don’t care for the Dem at all. I started liking Reynolds because of how she handled covid but don’t like her stance on education. Went with the libertarian. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 They are calling races on Fox when 0% of the votes are in.

They called Rand Paul when he had less votes than his opponent.  Pretty sure that's just because the outcomes of those races are givens.

On 11/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, Horseman said:

538 still has Republicans taking control of the Senate at 55%.

Betting odds cooled off a quite a bit.

Dem Senate +220

Rep Senate -300

Final election day forecast from 538 has Republicans taking the Senate at 59%.

Looks like a lot of places have GA likely to go to Walker.  NV would seal the deal without PA.

:banana:

• Like 1

Current AZ Secretary of State Hobbs running for Govenor and over 1/4 of the voting machines "malfunctioning" :lol:

50 minutes ago, Reality said:

the Dems top issue was 1/6 and /or democracy because they didn't want to bring up the top 5 that Americans value right now.  I mean how do you run on what they have done?  loserville city.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

No conspiracy theory blah blah, serious question. It wasn’t all that long ago when I remember you knew who won before midnight.  Obviously the Bush / Gore was so close it went on but other than that seems like only recently this changed.

What changed?  One would think with technology (as time goes in) we’d be faster and more accurate.  Weird.  

It seems like the results should be instantaneous.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

They called Rand Paul when he had less votes than his opponent.  Pretty sure that's just because the outcomes of those races are givens.

I know, its just funny. The dude is tweeting away and they've told him he already lost.

12 hours ago, RLLD said:

Happy Election Day everyone!

Setting aside those thing where we depart this is absolutely one of the best customs of this nation, the voice of the people speaks out and we get to decide who will lead us.  This is pretty great stuff.  :cheers:

I was glad to see lots of young people in line when I voted today. The next generation is getting into the habit of voting, which is good for America’s future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

They also use exit poll data to make those calls.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

I was glad to see lots of young people in line when I voted today. The next generation is getting into the habit of voting, which is good for America’s future.

No it's not. Most of them still live at home with their parents and don't know anything about this country.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

No it's not. Most of them still live at home with their parents and don't know anything about this country.

hopefully the damage biden has caused to the country has them voting R.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

How is it that these fools have 2 years to set up a quality process and yet have to make "last-minute changes"? 

And if people want to vote by mail, it should be on them to get it right in the first place or lose your vote. 

I assume you are calling the Republicans fools. The last election, it was ruled that a ballot, received by the deadline, could still be counted even if the person forgot to write the date on it. But they decided to re-challenge that law at the last minute this year because somebody on their state Supreme Court died and they could get the result they want.

Then Republicans then sued to try and stop the state from notifying people who forgot to put the date on there so they could fix it. Seriously? Taking away people’s votes over a minor technicality, then not even letting them know so they can fix it? That’s BS. Luckily, the court told them to F off on that request.

The votes with missing or wrong dates (apparently many people write Election Day as the date instead of the date they mail it)…. Will be sequestered, because discarding otherwise valid votes for a minor technicality is almost certainly a violation of federal law, despite being allowed by the state Supreme Court,

If it’s a close race and it comes down to these ballots, we could have the US Supreme Court deciding which party wins a race…. Again. What a 🤡-show.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I assume you are calling the Republicans fools. The last election, it was ruled that a ballot, received by the deadline, could still be counted even if the person forgot to write the date on it. But they decided to re-challenge that law at the last minute this year because somebody on their state Supreme Court died and they could get the result they want.

Then Republicans then sued to try and stop the state from notifying people who forgot to put the date on there so they could fix it. Seriously? Taking away people’s votes over a minor technicality, then not even letting them know so they can fix it? That’s BS. Luckily, the court told them to F off on that request.

The votes with missing or wrong dates (apparently many people write Election Day as the date instead of the date they mail it)…. Will be sequestered, because discarding otherwise valid votes for a minor technicality is almost certainly a violation of federal law, despite being allowed by the state Supreme Court,

If it’s a close race and it comes down to these ballots, we could have the US Supreme Court deciding which party wins a race…. Again. What a 🤡-show.

You assumed wrong. 

Again.....:mellow:

Looks like Florida is no longer a “swing state”… solidly Republican results

To think Desantis barely won last time against that degenerate pervert drug addict. And felon. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To think Desantis barely won last time against that degenerate pervert drug addict. And felon. 

That is how close we came to being CA East.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hunter Biden ran against him last time? 

Lol at you lunatic crybabies calling conspiracy over an election your side is going to slaughter :wacko: :doh:

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol at you lunatic crybabies calling conspiracy over an election your side is going to slaughter :wacko: :doh:

Its a slaughter because f the cheating last election. Rs and indys coming out and stomping them so bad they cant possibly cheat again.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t think it’s gong to be a slaughter. The democrats spent a lot of money. They are the party of the rich donor now. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

😁

They can't believe any vote would go for a Democratic candidate, even from the Democratic candidate himself.

I hope the Republitards take the House so we can have two years of blissful gridlock.

• Like 1

In the past the fear mongering from the left worked better. They need to adjust. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

😁

They can't believe any vote would go for a Democratic candidate, even from the Democratic candidate himself.

Well, to be fair, it is really hard to believe how dumb democrat voters are. It's beyond logic. I guess it's just denial to think that there are so many low IQ liberals running loose out there.  

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, to be fair, it is really hard to believe how dumb democrat voters are. It's beyond logic. I guess it's just denial to think that there are so many low IQ liberals running loose out there.  

Yet you make Lloyd Christmas look like Albert Einstein. 

🤣

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Its a slaughter because f the cheating last election. Rs and indys coming out and stomping them so bad they cant possibly cheat again.

So people didn't vote last time, saw the cheating, and said now I need to vote?  That's the story?

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think it’s gong to be a slaughter. The democrats spent a lot of money. They are the party of the rich donor now. 

I'm watching NBC, they are saying it's already looking like a red wave isn't happening. Super early but probably comes down to GA and Pa

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You’re delusional and stupid :( 

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I hope the Republitards take the House so we can have two years of blissful gridlock.

You sound just like the rest of the clowns now. It's HILARIOUS