cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

watching 2 politics forums run by liberals.  highlights.

+ GOP is lying
+ Trump calling for civil war and that Trump is a murderer for it / treason
+ the democrats are not to blame for inflation
+ disbelief / shock in the results
+ making fun of Florida / hope it drowns due to global warming
+ republicans are nazis and people need to wake up / democracy at stake / maga people are evil / voter intimidation
+ Michael Moore predicts a blue wave and they hope he is correct
+ lots of pesonal attacks / guilt trips as usual

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I'm watching NBC, they are saying it's already looking like a red wave isn't happening. Super early but probably comes down to GA and Pa

It’s why I’ve been hesitant. Between the money and the shenanigans it was always going to be a tough road. Rich people control us. I faced up to that a long time ago. Somehow Trump bucked that reality,  but they made sure he couldn’t get done what he wanted. Then they really opened up the checkbooks to make sure that didn’t happen again. And cheated in that one. 

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

+ GOP is lying
+ republicans are nazis and people need to wake up / democracy at stake / maga people are evil / voter intimidation

They must be as crazy and stupid as you, just on the other side of the same coin :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

+ GOP is lying

What are the right political forums saying?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s why I’ve been hesitant. Between the money and the shenanigans it was always going to be a tough road. Rich people control us. I faced up to that a long time ago. Somehow Trump bucked that reality,  but they made sure he couldn’t get done what he wanted. Then they really opened up the checkbooks to make sure that didn’t happen again. And cheated in that one. 

Lol yeah Trump isn’t a rich person :lol:

He didn’t do typical rich people things like pass tax cuts for his rich buddies :doublethumbsup:

You must’ve been born yesterday 🍭

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yet you make Lloyd Christmas look like Albert Einstein. 

🤣

Just keep practicing your routines so when you get your skirt back from the cleaners you can be ready for the Ukraine thread.

🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol yeah Trump isn’t a rich person :lol:

He didn’t do typical rich people things like pass tax cuts for his rich buddies :doublethumbsup:

You must’ve been born yesterday 🍭

I’m talking about rich people buying elections. Why did I just have to explain that obvious point to you? You should read twice and count to ten before you post, Johnny come quickly. 

Val Demmings raised over 70 million for a race she had almost no chance of winning, and was still raking it in when that became evident. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are the right political forums saying?

just reporting the results and cheerleading.  the MSM refers to this as "right wing extremist behavior".

36 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So people didn't vote last time, saw the cheating, and said now I need to vote?  That's the story?

Yeah dumbass. The voting numbers are historic. See the wipeout in FL as example #1. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah dumbass. The voting numbers are historic. See the wipeout in FL as example #1. 

I was hoping for a red tsumani, right now it's only feeling like a medium size wave.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was hoping for a red tsumani, right now it's only feeling like a medium size wave.

I expected it to be worse.

But, it’s early yet. House could still end up a bloodbath 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I expected it to be worse.

But, it’s early yet

I'm not terribly impressed with the GOP performance. The House was a given but I was hoping to see the GOP take the Senate by a few seats but it looks dicey if they will even hold their 50 at this point.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Here was the problem with anyone thinking tsunami in the first place for this year. You had to look back to 2020 to see the odds of a red tsunami here in 2022. Not very good chance for it being a massive killing by the conservatives since in 2020 the right already gained 14 seats back then. That limited the prospects of adding those extra 14 this year. 

Remember when Pelosi scolded the left for such a bad showing back then?  

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm not terribly impressed with the GOP performance. The House was a given but I was hoping to see the GOP take the Senate by a few seats but it looks dicey if they will even hold their 50 at this point.

MSNBC is borderline giddy, but it's still early.

It feels like a red trickle to be honest.

I never underestimated the skill of the left to cheat. Who the fock would be so stupid as to actually vote for a liberal? 

Not as many as they are saying actually voted for a democrat. Just like the 81 million in 2020.  

It seems like there was a lot of split-ticket voting in places- which is rare anymore. There is also something to be said that the GOP ran some bad candidates in places like PA and Georgia. They still might win (I still think Oz wins PA) but the GOP is sweating some of these results when they should be cruising. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It feels like a red trickle to be honest.

All we need is NV and GA. PA is gravy.  It will be disappointing if it comes down to a runoff in GA again.  Walker has doubled his lead the last hour or so.  

There are too many stupid messed up women that hate God, hate Republicans, and love to vote Democrat.

Not seeing any major stories of election insanity from either side. A lot of warning of possible issues from both sides going into today… maybe that discouraged people from trying anything.

Looks like a typical midterm election - not super exciting, and moderately against the sitting President. Far short of the 2010 or 2018 backlash votes.

Some states with close races will take a while for votes to be counted, since in some states they aren’t even allowed to count certain ballots until tomorrow.

If neither Warnock or Walker hit 50%, there could be a runoff. Has Georgia ever considered getting rid of that nonsense? Seems like a massive waste of time and money.

Masters and Lake are not looking good in AZ, but it’s early so that could flip.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

All we need is NV and GA. PA is gravy.  It will be disappointing if it comes down to a runoff in GA again.  Walker has doubled his lead the last hour or so.  

He's as much of an idiot at Fetterman.

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

Jesus, Abbott cleaned up.  10+ pts.

Not surprising. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Gotta be a wrap for Beto & Crist, career ending night.

Beto should have been jettisoned a while ago. As for Crist, the Florida Democrats knew they didn’t have a chance so they just warmed up his frozen corpse in order to have a candidate on the ballot.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Gotta be a wrap for Beto & Crist, career ending night.

Nah about Beto. He wasn't expected to win at any point in the campaign. He's smart, dynamic, a great speaker, young, charming and has a loyal following. He's going to hang around and wind up in a big office some day.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah about Beto. He wasn't expected to win at any point in the campaign. He's smart, dynamic, a great speaker, young, charming and has a loyal following. He's going to hang around and wind up in a big office some day.

Beto should have run in a “safe” D district and made some noise in the House. Instead, he’s now a 2-time loser.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If that's to happen, he's going to have to have to do what PetButt did and relocate out of his red state to a blue or purple one.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Gross.  Has he ever win anything?

Just now, dogcows said:

Beto should have run in a “safe” D district and made some noise in the House. Instead, he’s now a 2-time loser.

3x

vs Cruz

4 president

vs Abbott

How the fock is Fenderneck going to win? 

PA you're a mess

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You won't have Beto to kick around anymore ...

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

3 time, he has the trifecta

president, senator, gov all loser

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

PA you're a mess

That state is full of MDCs. That's why they call it Philthy. Because him and his ilk voted for that doosh. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That state is full of MDCs. That's why they call it Philthy. Because him and his ilk voted for that doosh. 

My parents are both from Pittsburgh and had two messed up kids so not surprised. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Gross.  Has he ever win anything?

Yeah, he was in the U.S. House from 2012 to 2018. He almost beat Cruz in 2018.

No one thought he was going to win today.

He's playing the long game.

That doesn't mean I agree with him, but the Texas political playing field is getting bluer by the day.

None of the major Texas urban areas - Houston, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, San Antonio and El Paso - voted red in 2020.

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

PA you're a mess

How the hell is he even the nominee?  Insanity.  Biden is a mess, Fetterman needs to be home and in care. 

• Thanks 1

Need Hershel to get to 50% or he'll likely lose in the runnoff.

• Like 1