cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

Damn near complete repudiation of Trump and Trump like candidates. Please let this be the shift to DeSantis, Scott, Haley etc etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So the thing I don't understand...

I was watching the results live or whatever, and there were random polls coming up - Are you satisfied with the way our country is headed (80% said no). Are you happy with Biden's presidency (70% said no). Are you happy with US/Mexico Border protection (like 65% said no). 

Other questions were asked along those lines, with the percentages higher on the side of things suck, things are too $$. 

And yet...we voted in the SAME PIECES OF SHIITE that have been there forever. I guess things suck, but meh. 

Thats because polls suck.  Always and forever.   

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I miss George Carlin.

Oy Vey this is Anti-Semtic

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

All good. I would have welcomed the conservatives winning because i am confident it would help people, most peoples lives could improve.  I feel bad mostly for the lower and lower middle class because they will keep being harmed.  I think it is odd to treat politics like a sporting event. 

I would relish in the crying at CNN and MSNBS because I love to watch narcissists squirm

Hey man, nothing beats owning strangers on the internet. We TIED! In your face...

😁

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Only thing I can think of is abortion.  Idiots think abortion is more important than the economy.

It’s 2022, we live in a time where contraception is everywhere, it’s cheap, there are 30 different types.  But ABORTION!$&@!  

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s 2022, we live in a time where contraception is everywhere, it’s cheap, there are 30 different types.  But ABORTION!$&@!  

Maybe the right should stay away from abortion then.  Would've helped a lot yesterday.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe the right should stay away from abortion then.  Would've helped a lot yesterday.

I don't think anything would have changed any results yesterday. I don't think liberals would have voted republican for any reason. 

With the economy being this bad and still it makes no difference. It's just who they are. 

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

Only thing I can think of is abortion.  Idiots think abortion is more important than the economy.

Tell that to your side that has been fighting to get Roe v Wade overturned for decades.

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’ll give you credit, at least you didn’t say "stop having sex" but this is a close 2nd for dumb arguments. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Weak.

All I know is the red states continue to generally be backwater sh1tholes living off the federal teat, while the blue states continue to shoulder the load and keep those ungrateful hicks afloat.

COVID certainly didn’t change anything there.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2019-07-18/the-most-prosperous-states-in-america

https://www.moneygeek.com/living/states-most-reliant-federal-government/

Good point. Those poor people really ought to pipe down and be grateful. Maybe the ghetto dwellers should also pipe down. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't think anything would have changed any results yesterday. I don't think liberals would have voted republican for any reason. 

With the economy being this bad and still it makes no difference. It's just who they are. 

What about republican woman that voted blue because of abortion?  It pissed off a lot of women.

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Everything you said is true. Yet there is pushback on it. Yeah, it’s about the woman’s health. 

The GOP pushed and pushed on abortion pissing off suburban soccer moms....and roped in the poor people who the GOP usually trick into voting for them....

Should've stopped pulling at this thread a long time ago. 

NY picked up three R seats in the House. Including defeating the chair of the DNCC, a guy I once contributed to.I was happy to vote against him.  Let’s not act like abortion was bigger than it was. It mattered, but crappy candidates and less money was a bigger factor. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What about republican woman that voted blue because of abortion?  It pissed off a lot of women.

I can't help that. I don't think anyone should compromise their own morals for a vote. If conservative women want to kill their kids, and that is more important than everything else going on in this country, then so be it. :dunno:

Just now, craftsman said:

I can't help that. I don't think anyone should compromise their own morals for a vote. If conservative women want to kill their kids, and that is more important than everything else going on in this country, then so be it. :dunno:

You look at it as killing kids but I think women look at it as their personal rights to have a say what is done with their body.  I think it's fair for us to tell women how they should vote on that subject.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You look at it as killing kids but I think women look at it as their personal rights to have a say what is done with their body.  I think it's fair for us to tell women how they should vote on that subject.

Let's get this all straightened out then and be consistent. Then I'll listen to their arguments.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law that recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."[1]

Because you know darn well if one of these same women who want "My body my choice", is pregnant and is excited to have the baby, and they get beat up and lose the child, those same women will cry to the skies in horror over the kid's death. 

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This attitude is why Republicans sucked yesterday.  It's not our fault, it's just who they are. :rolleyes:  How focking ignorant.  

The two biggest swing factors were abortion and Trump.  Plenty of young women voted who otherwise wouldn't have because of abortion.  In AZ, Katie Hobbs basically said she supports abortion until birth.  And Lake... wants it completely outlawed.  Now, I'm fine with people having personal opinions, but if you want to be an adult let alone governor you need to learn to compromise.  If she had said "I personally oppose abortion but I recognize it is a complex issue, so I support the 15 week reduced law that Arizona had earlier passed."  Boom she's governor instead of trailing the woman who couldn't even run our election well (Hobbs is our Sec of State).

I'll address Trump later but he is cancer, no worse, he is contagious cancer, and he needs to go.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Crapman is right: Republicans shouldn’t abandon their principles. Any candidate should doesn’t oppose abortion in all instances has no business leading the Grand Ole Party. If women don’t like it they should stop being sluts. Especially those underage ones like the rape victim in Ohio.

:thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This attitude is why Republicans sucked yesterday.  It's not our fault, it's just who they are. :rolleyes:  How focking ignorant.  

The two biggest swing factors were abortion and Trump.  Plenty of young women voted who otherwise wouldn't have because of abortion.  In AZ, Katie Hobbs basically said she supports abortion until birth.  And Lake... wants it completely outlawed.  Now, I'm fine with people having personal opinions, but if you want to be an adult let alone governor you need to learn to compromise.  If she had said "I personally oppose abortion but I recognize it is a complex issue, so I support the 15 week reduced law that Arizona had earlier passed."  Boom she's governor instead of trailing the woman who couldn't even run our election well (Hobbs is our Sec of State).

I'll address Trump later but he is cancer, no worse, he is contagious cancer, and he needs to go.

It's funny seeing a post from an ignorant poster calling someone else ignorant. 

You all go ahead and allow your masters to get you all hyped up on a guy who hasn't been president for 2 years so you vote like an idiot over it because of your TDS. There is no helping that. 

You really need to take a break. You are lost in all this. You and MDC should go get a cherry coke with two straws to make you both feel better.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Seriously. They are all so much worse than Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib and Alex Cortez. :thumbsup:

All of whom were elected several years ago. Since then democrats have gone all-in on the Biden wing, middle of the road and pretty bland :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

All of whom were elected several years ago. Since then democrats have gone all-in on the Biden wing, middle of the road and pretty bland :wub:

I would never call this current liberal administration bland. It's very exciting. In it's own way. 

And for you to call it middle of the road tells a lot about how much time you put into watching sitcoms on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You all go ahead and allow your masters to get you all hyped up on a guy who hasn't been president for 2 years so you vote like an idiot over it because you TDS, there is no helping that. 

You really need to take a break. You are lost in all this.

Crapman appears to be the lone Trump diehard left on this board.  Most others are eating crow this morning and accepting that Trump and abortion is not the way to victory.

But this dude is doubling down and now fighting with everyone.

This is gonna be great to watch :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You all go ahead and allow your masters to get you all hyped up on a guy who hasn't been president for 2 years so you vote like an idiot over it because you TDS, there is no helping that. 

You really need to take a break. You are lost in all this.

My main comment was on abortion; I specifically said we can discuss Trump later.  Thoughts on abortion as a factor?

29 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’ll give you credit, at least you didn’t say "stop having sex" but this is a close 2nd for dumb arguments. 

Maybe if you weren’t all such sluts? ;) 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Crapman appears to be the lone Trump diehard left on this board.  Most others are eating crow this morning and accepting that Trump and abortion is not the way to victory.

I only responded to dopey people like you who respond to me first.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My main comment was on abortion; I specifically said we can discuss Trump later.  Thoughts on abortion as a factor?

It's a factor to some for sure. What's to be done about it? Are you saying people who are pro life should campaign to be pro death to get a vote? 

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Who’s eating crow? Damn near everyone here said they wanted RD before yesterday. There you go again.  

Just now, craftsman said:

It's a factor to some for sure. What's to be done about it? Are you saying people who are pro life should campaign to be pro death to get a vote? 

Yes.  Like I said, leadership is not only about your feelings.  Well, unless you are a narcissist like Trump or his endorsed nominees I guess.  Your position is letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.  We were in position to get a republican governor and, with my proposal, a significant reduction in the time allowed for abortion.  Now we are looking at a Dem governor who is OK with slurping out a baby's brains as the head crowns.  Winning$#@!

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  Like I said, leadership is not only about your feelings.  Well, unless you are a narcissist like Trump or his endorsed nominees I guess.  Your position is letting the perfect be the enemy of the good.  We were in position to get a republican governor and, with my proposal, a significant reduction in the time allowed for abortion.  Now we are looking at a Dem governor who is OK with slurping out a baby's brains as the head crowns.  Winning$#@!

We disagree on that. Life and death is different than conceding on some random tax rate. 

And there's Trump again. How does anyone get the left to forget Trump and quit the whining about it? There is no way that it will happen. Biden will have come, ruined the country, and be gone, and the left will still be crying about Trump's mean tweets. Again, there is no cure for that. 

It's fine if Trump runs again, but I don't see why so many people are so deranged by his presence when Biden is running this shlt show. Trump was a great president during his term. And now he's not in any office in the land. Fine, but using Trump 95% of the time as a deflection for talking about the current president, is deranged. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

We disagree on that. Life and death is different than conceding on a tax rate. 

And there's Trump again. How does anyone get the left to forget Trump and quit the whining about it? There is no way that it will happen. Biden will have come, ruined the country, and be gone, and the left will still be crying about Trump's mean tweets. Again, there is no cure for that. 

It's fine if Trump runs again, but I don't see why so many people are so deranged by his presence when Biden is running this shlt show. Trump was a great president during his term. And now he's not in any office in the land. Fine, but using Trump 95% of the time as a deflection for talking about the current president, is deranged. 

I'm not complaining about mean tweets.  Lake, Masters, Oz, Walker... what do they have in common?  All Trump-endorsed sycophants, and all underperforming.  DeSantis, Kemp... not Trump guys.  There is a pattern, for those who choose to see it.  This is why I called him contagious cancer -- he gets others nominated, then those people get spanked in the general election.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not complaining about mean tweets.  Lake, Masters, Oz, Walker... what do they have in common?  All Trump-endorsed sycophants, and all underperforming.  DeSantis, Kemp... not Trump guys.  There is a pattern, for those who choose to see it.  This is why I called him contagious cancer -- he gets others nominated, then those people get spanked in the general election.

Utilit99 doesn't see it. He never will. He is too far gone. It is nice to see some of the rest of you coming around on it all though

• Like 1

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Utilit99 doesn't see it. He never will. He is too far gone. It is nice to see some of the rest of you coming around on it all though

Someone living in a children's shelter in life, with all the grooming that goes along with it, should probably keep quiet. 

Fock Pat Toomey by the way. Another RINO that abandoned ship. He would have won easily. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Who’s coming around? You guys like saying that I’ve noticed. It’s as if you’re trying to claim some sort of victory.  We were way ahead of you. Look it up.  

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I've been a DeSantis guy for a while now, as evidenced by my posts on this site.  And I blame Trump for losing the Senate in 2020 by basically telling Georgians not to vote.  But in general my opposition was to Trump personally running; I admit I had not realized how toxic he was on other races.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fock Pat Toomey by the way. Another RINO that abandoned ship. He would have won easily. 

Pat Toomey pretty much said he was not interested in the Republican party and what it was becoming at bending the knee to Trump.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who’s coming around? You guys like saying that I’ve noticed. It’s as if you’re trying to claim some sort of victory.  We were way ahead of you. Look it up.  

C'mon dude...you were a stump for Trump up until like last night. 

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don’t think the majority of late term abortions are what you think they are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pat Toomey pretty much said he was not interested in the Republican party and what it was becoming at bending the knee to Trump.

C'mon dude...you were a stump for Trump up until like last night. 

Oh really? Huh. Yeah, you’re wrong. Way wrong. Like I said, look it up. 

Jerry,

You may want to slow your roll.  The AZ Governor's race isn't even close to being decided:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/11/09/arizona-governor-results-kari-lake-katie-hobbs-race-may-flip/8313189001/

I suspect you're not accurately representing Kari Lake's position on abortion as well:

https://ktar.com/story/5286449/kari-lake-says-arizona-families-should-have-abortion-option-in-cases-of-rape-incest/

• Sad 1