cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Correct 50% my bad

and yes 91/100000 to 45/100000 seems like a lot but it is insignificant and within the margin of error. And that’s assuming it is 50% better which we don’t know 

Yea we do.  This is why you’re not a centrist.  And lol that the vaccine for people over 50 is “within the margin of error,” sorry but you’re a dope.

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I have very clear policy stances. Once again you are here to just throw labels cause it makes you feel cool or something. 

your things are your opinions of me. My things are exactly the way I think. But I’m sure you’re right 

I said your posts will prove over time. Best I can give ya

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t there a Covid thread? 

He asked which viewpoint of his wasn’t reasonable…

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yea we do.  This is why you’re not a centrist.  And lol that the vaccine for people over 50 is “within the margin of error,” sorry but you’re a dope.

every single study always has +/- 1% error

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

every single study always has +/- 1% error

Are you suggesting the vaccine only improves someone over 50’s chance of surviving Covid by less than 1%?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Are you suggesting the vaccine only improves someone over 50’s chance of surviving Covid by less than 1%?

nope I am saying the mortality rate never goes over 1% with or without the vaccine

im going to post something but only in the covid end of humanity thread

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

nope I am saying the mortality rate never goes over 1% with or without the vaccine

im going to post something but only in the covid end of humanity thread

You might be worse at math than @TimmySmith

Kari Lake has yet to concede. Interesting, considering the absolute clusterfock Election Day was in Arizona. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kari Lake has yet to concede. Interesting, considering the absolute clusterfock Election Day was in Arizona. 

You mean the woman who while campaigning refused to say if she would accept the election results if she lost, is refusing to accept the election results?  I’m shocked.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She is more lost than you are.

It isn't interesting. It's delusional. 

Kari Lake will probably get a TV show on a right-wing network because of this. I’m guessing that’s what she was angling for to begin with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Kari Lake will probably get a TV show on a right-wing network because of this. I’m guessing that’s what she was angling for to begin with.

Yeah. It was her fault they didn’t have ink for the ballots. 

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

If she can good for her. It's probably better for your bottom line in the long run. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Oh this is fun. 

Obama pursued all those idiotic policies as president because he was angling for that book deal to sell loads of books to liberal morons.

FTX linked to Katie Hobbs. As they start going through all the pac and dark money you can expect many more democrats to be exposed. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FTX linked to Katie Hobbs. As they start going through all the pac and dark money you can expect many more democrats to be exposed. 

Republicans too

• Thanks 1

Georgia Senate runoff smashes early voting records — and attracts new voters

This does not add up.  Georgia implemented laws to protect the sanctity of voting, and we have been told repeatedly that minority voters are just too stupid to be able to operate within the boundaries of those laws. And yet.  All these people in Georgia are voting.

Makes one wonder, was it worth pulling the MLB all star game out of there over this?  🤨

• Thanks 1

On 11/27/2022 at 5:06 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would you support a law that made “dark money” illegal? I personally don’t like it that millions or maybe even billions are being spent by anonymous people to influence our politics.

• Like 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Would you support a law that made “dark money” illegal? I personally don’t like it that millions or maybe even billions are being spent by anonymous people to influence our politics.

Yup. I want money out of politics as much as possible. Always have. I remember when the left did too. Now they are ok with oligarchs spending hundreds of millions of dollars for their side. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/27/2022 at 1:31 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like she’s going to get her say in court. 

So Lake is getting to go to trial on her election fraud claims. Popcorn! 

On 12/19/2022 at 9:58 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Lake is getting to go to trial on her election fraud claims. Popcorn! 

What the fock...

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

What the fock...

Sounds legit.

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

What the fock...

Also the Georgia Supreme Court kicked the lawsuit on 2020 back to the lower courts. 

On 12/20/2022 at 12:26 PM, jerryskids said:

Fact:  the only demographic which voted dem this past go round was single women. 

Married women, married men, and single men all voted republican, but not enough to outdo the frenzy that single women whipped into regarding abortion.  Unless you think there was some other issue which would explain such a disparate vote distribution.

Smart people have caught on to the use of free stuff to distract simple-minded people from actual issues.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, zsasz said:

On 12/20/2022 at 12:57 PM, jerryskids said:

Thanks, but that doesn't really disagree with my statement. 

I posted my data before, I'm not sure if I can find it again.  Let me know if you doubt it and I'll try.

I think @zsasz is getting at what I had mentioned previously:

On 11/13/2022 at 4:16 PM, TimHauck said:

But is it driven by the fact that they’re unmarried or just that they’re younger and thus less likely to be married (and more likely to vote Dem)?

Both statements could be true: “the Dems were saved by single women” and “the Dems were saved by young women,” but because there’s a lot of overlap between those 2 groups, I’m not sure if we know which was the driving factor.

I had given up on this thread after Raven Fan’s ramblings, didn’t realize there was some actual discussion 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I had given up on this thread after Raven Fan’s ramblings, didn’t realize there was some actual discussion 

Yeah Tim, you really raise the level of discourse.  

37 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think @zsasz is getting at what I had mentioned previously:

Both statements could be true: “the Dems were saved by single women” and “the Dems were saved by young women,” but because there’s a lot of overlap between those 2 groups, I’m not sure if we know which was the driving factor.

Sorry @jerryskids, meant to post this in the 70% of GDP in blue counties thread

On 11/26/2022 at 4:36 PM, dogcows said:

The Republicans have some great plans for helping reduce inflation, starting day 1 of the new Congress!

Just what we needed, more grandstanding.

Wonder how many show up for that.

59 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Enjoy continually getting abused by the cultist.  Your "above the fray" approach is working so well.  They respect you quite bigly...

🤣

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

Enjoy continually getting abused by the cultist.  Your "above the fray" approach is working so well.  They respect you quite bigly...

🤣

Finally a good point out of this jackass. Kudos. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think @zsasz might be getting at what I had mentioned previously:

That's what I was trying to say as well; there certainly is correlation between marriage status and age.

My inclination is to put more weight on marriage status though, because of the stark difference between single men and single women, vs. young men and young women.

ETA:  Just saw that this was the wrong thread?  Oh well.  :cheers: