Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

If Andrews doesn’t play

Likely

2 hours ago, md61813 said:

Likely. Duvernay will probably get most of the attention, and Likely looked great last week. 

I have duvernay right now- would need to drop him for likely or drop wandale. Would u drop either right now knowing Andrews still might play? Someoen will be grabbing likely asap. 

1 hour ago, himmystyles said:

I have duvernay right now- would need to drop him for likely or drop wandale. Would u drop either right now knowing Andrews still might play? Someoen will be grabbing likely asap. 

Ooo that's tough. It sounds like it's still pretty questionable on Andrews, but the Ravens have a bye next week, so wouldn't be surprised if they decide to sit him.

Unless you're in a keeper league, I would drop Wan'Dale before Duvernay, even if it's just to have Likely for one week.

I would keep Duvernay now that Bateman is out for the season. 

I would drop WanDale Robinson and pick up Likely now.  If Mark Andrews is out I'd start Likely.  If Mark Andrews plays I'd start Andrews, however Duverney will then probably outscore him.

15 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I would drop WanDale Robinson and pick up Likely now.  If Mark Andrews is out I'd start Likely.  If Mark Andrews plays I'd start Andrews, however Duverney will then probably outscore him.

I also have damien Harris who I’m forced to start due to bye weeks. He’s now questionable and might not go. Would u drop Harris to grab someone like Caleb Huntley off waivers (best available; no one else is playing), or drop likely/start duvernay/start Huntley?   I really want to roll with likely at the flex if he’s starting but it might not be worth it to have to drop a decent depth rb in Harris (although useless right now in ppr). 

I also have damien Harris who I’m forced to start due to bye weeks. He’s now questionable and might not go. Would u drop Harris to grab someone like Caleb Huntley off waivers (best available; no one else is playing), or drop likely/start duvernay/start Huntley?   I really want to roll with likely at the flex if he’s starting but it might not be worth it to have to drop a decent depth rb in Harris (although useless right now in ppr). 

I would drop Harris only if you need to start someone to get points in that position this week.  Go with fftoday projections on who's favored to get more points.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

I would drop Harris only if you need to start someone to get points in that position this week.  Go with fftoday projections on who's favored to get more points.

Always tricky here with these situations. Harris isn’t good, but he’s a nice depth piece and if I drop him he’s getting picked up. That being said, if I don’t drop him I take a zero if he’s ruled out and that could cost me my matchup this week. Every game matters right now. If I do drop him for a FA rb who just gets 4 points, might not help much too.  Brutal lol 

3 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Cordarelle Patterson might play Sunday.  It will be announced if he's playing Saturday, so if he's going to play Caleb Huntley should be avoided I would think.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Cordarelle Patterson might play Sunday.  It will be announced if he's playing Saturday, so if he's going to play Caleb Huntley should be avoided I would think.

Yeah. I might just take the 0 if harris sits. Not worth it to lose a good depth piece I guess as I’m in a decent spot record wise. 

Patriots now have two oline starts including their center out Vs the Colts. 

Yeah. I might just take the 0 if harris sits. Not worth it to lose a good depth piece I guess as I’m in a decent spot record wise. 

No on else available, hate to see you take a zero. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No on else available, hate to see you take a zero. 

Everyone else on a bye. Could drop likely start duvernay and pick up best available fa (Huntley, Michel, Rivers- brutal) who might get me 3-7 points, drop Harris for one of those guys, or take a 0. Just a crappy spot. If I lose by 3-7 points that would be the worst lol.  

Yeah I’m sorry it’s a tough weekend , I’m having issues with two teams also, bye weeks plus injuries. 

Likely is a tough one , I don’t see anywhere that Andrews isn’t playing , but I do see that he’s still listed questionable.

If Andrews is out I would play likely. 

11 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Everyone else on a bye. Could drop likely start duvernay and pick up best available fa (Huntley, Michel, Rivers- brutal) who might get me 3-7 points, drop Harris for one of those guys, or take a 0. Just a crappy spot. If I lose by 3-7 points that would be the worst lol.  

I would play Harris. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yeah I’m sorry it’s a tough weekend , I’m having issues with two teams also, bye weeks plus injuries. 

Likely is a tough one , I don’t see anywhere that Andrews isn’t playing , but I do see that he’s still listed questionable.

If Andrews is out I would play likely. 

I would play Harris. 

Play him even if he’s inactive and take the 0 correct? Worried about dropping him for someone useless lol. Thanks again for the responses greatly appreciated.  

I would drop D Harris and not think twice if I could pick up someone that could get me 5 points.  I'd pick up a receiver, not a RB if it's for a flex spot.  I'd probably start Likely and Duvernay even if Andrews plays.  Do you have Mark Andrews?  It seems among those Ravens you should have enough startable players.

Don't drop Duvernay.

Your best drops and D. Harris and W Robinson.  You can drop either or both.  I'd start all of the Ravens you can.

39 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I would drop D Harris and not think twice if I could pick up someone that could get me 5 points.  I'd pick up a receiver, not a RB if it's for a flex spot.  I'd probably start Likely and Duvernay even if Andrews plays.  Do you have Mark Andrews?  It seems among those Ravens you should have enough startable players.

Unfortunately it’s for one of my two required rb spots. So I have to either take the 0 with Harris or drop him for a waiver wire rb, best of which is Huntley. Right now I have boyd and duvernay as flexes but I’ll bench duvernay for likely if Andrews is out I’m thinking.  Kelce is my required te. 

• Thanks 1

Keep Harris and start him , any maybe he gets you something. 

2 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Play him even if he’s inactive and take the 0 correct? Worried about dropping him for someone useless lol. Thanks again for the responses greatly appreciated.  

Yeah that’s what I would do, I’m not encouraging you to take a zero, but you need to keep him, no one else that you posted is worthy of losing Harris going forward imo. 

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah that’s what I would do, I’m not encouraging you to take a zero, but you need to keep him, no one else that you posted is worthy of losing Harris going forward imo. 

Do you feel Likely has any standalone value after this week? Ravens go on a bye next week and from what we know Andrews’ injuries are ‘minor’.  If he doesn’t sit I think it makes more sense to drop likely and get a FA rb to avoid a zero assuming Harris sits.  If Andrews doesn’t sit, I could still drop likely and Do same thing but I would be more inclined to keep him if he has value beyond this week. A sick Harris playing might get just as much or less then Huntley or it’s negligible and I lost likely for someone I’m dropping right away. Such a crappy predicament lol. 

only have 5 bench spots which makes it all much tougher. 

Andrews didn’t practice today, so he’s not playing.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Andrews didn’t practice today, so he’s not playing.  

Would you go with Likely over Hill in a ppr and .5 ppr?

4 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Would you go with Likely over Hill in a ppr and .5 ppr?

I’m starting Hill, but I don’t own Likely, Jackson loves to target his TE, I think Likely is the right play.  

Good luck. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I’m starting Hill, but I don’t own Likely, Jackson loves to target his TE, I think Likely is the right play.  

Good luck. 

I have Hill starting in both leagues as well.  I have room because Allen is in IR slot. So you'd pick Likely if you owned him.... correct?

Yes. 

• Thanks 1

Andrews has been down graded to doubtful. I believe BAL is going to rest him on Monday with the bye week next week.

Luckily for me someone dropped Higbee, so he is my Andrews replacement (out waivered for Likely)

On 11/4/2022 at 11:25 PM, weepaws said:

Harris unlikely to play. Would you then drop likely, play duvernay and pick up the best available fa rb? Or take the zero if he’s out? It’s why I’m wondering how much value likely has beyond this week. 
jerick McKinnon is best available on wire. 
another option is to trade Tyler boyd for cordarelle patterson which is on the table. 

On 11/4/2022 at 10:36 PM, Gepetto said:

Don't drop Duvernay.

Your best drops and D. Harris and W Robinson.  You can drop either or both.  I'd start all of the Ravens you can.

Harris is sitting.  I have likely at the flex with duvernay on bench and no other rbs. If likely is only really a one week plug and play, does it make sense to drop him for jerick McKinnon (best avail) to fill that spot? It’s not a flex and other option is take a zero. Or drop Harris but he’s obv more valuable than likely long term I would think. 

26 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

Harris is sitting.  I have likely at the flex with duvernay on bench and no other rbs. If likely is only really a one week plug and play, does it make sense to drop him for jerick McKinnon (best avail) to fill that spot? It’s not a flex and other option is take a zero. Or drop Harris but he’s obv more valuable than likely long term I would think. 

Likely has value later.  I would start Likely, keep Duvernay on my team.  Drop Harris and add and start McKinnon. Harris is an injured backup and your valuing him too much even for rest of season.

I need to check up on this tread, OP what happen? What move did you make, how is your team doing?