Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Trump 2024

Word on the street is he will announce he is running in 2024 on, or around, November 14th. People on his team are expecting the red wave (probably correct to whatever degree) and he will then announce he is running for office so he can take credit for it and boost his campaign right from the jump.

Also, word on the street is that the DOJ is planning to amp up their push for charges on Trump as allegedly- while things have seemed quiet- they have been using their time subpoenaing people and interviewing them over Trump's involvement in stuff on January 6th and his mishandling of classified documents. 

So if you were looking for 2 more years of political bullsh!tt surrounding Trump- leading to 78 year old Trump vs 81 year old Joe Biden for the Presidency...again- then Christmas is coming early for you. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Word on the street is he will announce he is running in 2024 on, or around, November 14th. People on his team are expecting the red wave (probably correct to whatever degree) and he will then announce he is running for office so he can take credit for it and boost his campaign right from the jump.

Also, word on the street is that the DOJ is planning to amp up their push for charges on Trump as allegedly- while things have seemed quiet- they have been using their time subpoenaing people and interviewing them over Trump's involvement in stuff on January 6th and his mishandling of classified documents. 

So if you were looking for 2 more years of political bullsh!tt surrounding Trump- leading to 78 year old Trump vs 81 year old Joe Biden for the Presidency...again- then Christmas is coming early for you. 

I honestly don't see or hear many people bring up Trump on a daily basis other than the left in this country. They are 24x7 all over Trump since 2015.

Gotta get him, gotta get him. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I honestly don't see or hear many people bring up Trump on a daily basis other than the left in this country. They are 24x7 all over Trump since 2015.

They're made of soy and beta 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

MAGAtards are like this about Hunter Biden, who is infinitely less newsworthy than Clownzo, who is all over the news this morning with this supposed Nov. 14 announcement.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

The centrists here are always angry lol

Horse riles Moon up with such ease.  

"Word on the streets" has it that liberals start a new threads about Trump saying that the political bullshlt is in full swing. 

Talk about lack of self awareness.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Nah. Dude means less than nothing to me and I see no need to directly engage with him anymore. I mean after he was name calling my kids things I pretty much wrote him off. No time for that in my personal life, let alone here

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

MAGAtards are like this about Hunter Biden, who is infinitely less newsworthy than Clownzo, who is all over the news this morning with this supposed Nov. 14 announcement.

Here's the queen Trump trumpeter herself. :lol:

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

I don't want either of these old farts to run. They should put an age limit of 76 on when anyone can run. 

I will say this for Trump: He made me laugh. I so badly want to see Trump, Pence and DeSantis together on the debate stage. Add in Cruz/Rubio, a token black and one of those bug-eyed nutter women conservatives seem to love.

High comedy! :doublethumbsup: 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

I will say this for Trump: He made me laugh. I so badly want to see Trump, Pence and DeSantis together on the debate stage. Add in Cruz/Rubio, a token black and one of those bug-eyed nutter women conservatives seem to love.

High comedy! :doublethumbsup: 

There was a report yesterday that DeSantis said he wouldn't run if Trump did.

Sadly, I'd bet Cheney or that Adam Kinzinger runs....someone who will try to stake the ground to the left of Trump yet still Republican. 

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Interesting take, considering what happened from 2015 to 2019.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Here's the queen Trump trumpeter herself. :lol:

Such an ignorant, childish moron you are. Clownzo is an ongoing top headline in this country, today for his supposed Nov. 14 announcement in addition to all of the investigations surrounding him.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Such an ignorant, childish moron you are. Clownzo is an ongoing top headline in this country, today for his supposed Nov. 14 announcement in addition to all of the investigations surrounding him.

Go war go!! 🤸‍♀️

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Interesting take, considering what happened from 2016 to 2019.

Which was what?

• Confused 1

Oh my, Trump has been investigated a lot. That must really mean something. 

It does. It means the left has severe TDS. And it's incurable. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nah. Dude means less than nothing to me and I see no need to directly engage with him anymore. I mean after he was name calling my kids things I pretty much wrote him off. No time for that in my personal life, let alone here

Hiding out in the teacher's lounge posting about Trump.

Might as well just flush tax dollars down the toilet.  

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

There was a report yesterday that DeSantis said he wouldn't run if Trump did.

Sadly, I'd bet Cheney or that Adam Kinzinger runs....someone who will try to stake the ground to the left of Trump yet still Republican. 

There is a 0% chance Cheney or Kinzinger could get those mouth-breathing focktards to vote for them in the primary.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

There is a 0% chance Cheney or Kinzinger could get those mouth-breathing focktards to vote for them in the primary.

I wouldn't bet on them getting any votes...but more I'm just saying- someone tries to claim that ground. Just not sure who it is at this point. 

Why not just have a new season of the Apprentice where the winner becomes the GOP nominee? Just like the TV show, they all get to kiss Trump’s arse for weeks, and then there’s a YUGE celebration when he picks his successor. Saves the trouble of holding primaries too.

Tell me he wouldn’t love saying “you’re fired” to all the candidates.

Plus, a special twist: he fires them all and decides he’s the only one who is qualified to run.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Which was what?

Once Trump was in the lead in the primaries in 2015, Democrats were very much invested in Trump's financial dealings, including his kids, specifically outside the US.  Now you're saying that Hunter Biden's financial dealings outside of the US aren't an issue.  Why not?  I thought we were supposed to look into this sort of thing, considering it was done to Trump AND his kids.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why not just have a new season of the Apprentice where the winner becomes the GOP nominee? Just like the TV show, they all get to kiss Trump’s arse for weeks, and then there’s a YUGE celebration when he picks his successor. Saves the trouble of holding primaries too.

Tell me he wouldn’t love saying “you’re fired” to all the candidates.

Plus, a special twist: he fires them all and decides he’s the only one who is qualified to run.

Whole lot of Democrats getting fired 4 days from now.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Whole lot of Democrats getting fired 4 days from now.  :thumbsup:

The newly elected don't take office on election day, dumbass.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Good Lord... :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When are they going to find out?

:banana:

I am glad he's running, especially if that pushes Desantis to the sidelines. Trumpism has taken over but Trump himself is rightly viewed as toxic by 60+ percent of the electorate.

Of course, the Dems would have to right the ship somehow to capitalize. They’ve got a couple years to do it but obviously that’s by no means a given 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

By street you mean teacher's lounge.  :lol:

💥 Facial! 

• Thanks 1

I wish he wouldn’t. But unless the democrats come to their senses, and that’s not happening, I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. Nobody cares what leftists and their media say anymore. Except leftists. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What is how HT lets his boyfriend finish on him?

Good one. FYI, math and reading scores are way down. You’re not gonna get a handle on that from the lounge. Get crackin. 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I am glad he's running, especially if that pushes Desantis to the sidelines. Trumpism has taken over but Trump himself is rightly viewed as toxic by 60+ percent of the electorate.

Of course, the Dems would have to right the ship somehow to capitalize. They’ve got a couple years to do it but obviously that’s by no means a given 

People often don't understand the power that independent or swing voters have in this country. Anyone who wishes for a non-democratic president come 2024 should vote for DeSantis over Trump in the primary. DeSantis can get the vast majority of swing/independent votes. Trump can not. 

• Like 1

You just have to watch the swing states on Tuesday. They are the ones that count. Red wave, Trump runs and wins. It’s not like Biden trounced him in those states. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good one. FYI, math and reading scores are way down. You’re not gonna get a handle on that from the lounge. Get crackin. 

My school's reading scores aren't down...

Sorry I can't solve the problems of states 500 miles away

18 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

People often don't understand the power that independent or swing voters have in this country. Anyone who wishes for a non-democratic president come 2024 should vote for DeSantis over Trump in the primary. DeSantis can get the vast majority of swing/independent votes. Trump can not. 

I feel like it’s similar to when democrats ran Hillary Clinton in 2016. Regardless of how you feel about the candidate, there’s just too much negative history and exhaustion from the electorate to overcome.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

My school's reading scores aren't down...

Sorry I can't solve the problems of states 500 miles away

No thanks to you. Unless you’re having the kids do reports on the pissin matches on a lightly trafficked message board. Thank the other teachers for doing their job.