Sign in to follow this  
Sean Mooney

Trump 2024

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

My school's reading scores aren't down...

Sorry I can't solve the problems of states 500 miles away

Not sure what you are doing at the GC then...  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No thanks to you. Unless you’re having the kids do reports on the pissin matches on a lightly trafficked message board. Thank the other teachers for doing their job. 

Eh...I have some hand in it...but thanks for trying. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Eh...I have some hand in it...but thanks for trying. 

Right.  Coffee machine in the lounge doesn't refill itself.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Once Trump was in the lead in the primaries in 2015, Democrats were very much invested in Trump's financial dealings, including his kids, specifically outside the US.  Now you're saying that Hunter Biden's financial dealings outside of the US aren't an issue.  Why not?  I thought we were supposed to look into this sort of thing, considering it was done to Trump AND his kids.

Scrutiny on a guy who ran for and won the presidency is way different and carries far greater weight than the former druggie son of a former vice president during the years you mention.

Yet the MAGAtards give the Hunter Biden story equal or greater weight, plus a whole lot of obsession.

It's hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Scrutiny on a guy who ran for and won the presidency is way different and carries far greater weight than the former druggie son of a former vice president during the years you mention.

Yet the MAGAtards give the Hunter Biden story equal or greater weight, plus a whole lot of obsession.

It's hilarious.

Seriously?  You think Hunter got the jobs he did solely because of his abilities (despite having 0 experience and 0 credentials), and nothing to do with who his father was?  Seriously?  You seriously believe that?

12 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Seriously?  You think Hunter got the jobs he did solely because of his abilities (despite having 0 experience and 0 credentials), and nothing to do with who his father was?  Seriously?  You seriously believe that?

Don’t bother.  He’s just a bot at this point. 

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, he absolutely got the jobs he got because of who his father was...and I have seen nothing....NOTHING, that connects those jobs to any improper influence on Joe.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

No, he absolutely got the jobs he got because of who his father was...and I have seen nothing....NOTHING, that connects those jobs to any improper influence on Joe.

🤣

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not even him saying he has to kick up to his father? 

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Once Trump was in the lead in the primaries in 2015, Democrats were very much invested in Trump's financial dealings, including his kids, specifically outside the US.  Now you're saying that Hunter Biden's financial dealings outside of the US aren't an issue.  Why not?  I thought we were supposed to look into this sort of thing, considering it was done to Trump AND his kids.

His financial dealings as a business man are part of the vetting process---he's a business man.  If it came out that his entire financial empire was beholden to China, you would want to know that, right?

As to his kids-they worked only for his company, so yeah, part of the process.

Also...just between you and me, if you met THIS GUY, wouldn't your natural reaction be to punch his pretentious face.  

His financial dealings as a business man are part of the vetting process---he's a business man.  If it came out that his entire financial empire was beholden to China, you would want to know that, right?

As to his kids-they worked only for his company, so yeah, part of the process.

Also...just between you and me, if you met THIS GUY, wouldn't your natural reaction be to punch his pretentious face.  

I have no problem at all with investigating Trump's business dealings.  I just know that when they found nothing, Hillary and Co. (the DNC), created a false flag that initiated a 3-year investigation (that was illegal to begin with), and lead to partisan impeachment.

I also know (because of common sense), that Joe was giving and getting something in return from Hunter's employment.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I have no problem at all with investigating Trump's business dealings.  I just know that when they found nothing, Hillary and Co. (the DNC), created a false flag that initiated a 3-year investigation (that was illegal to begin with), and lead to partisan impeachment.

I also know (because of common sense), that Joe was giving and getting something in return from Hunter's employment.

I can't believe you didn't say you would punch a poser wearing flannel and taking that "contemplative" picture in the woods pictures.  Who are you?

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I seriously don't care.

I'll follow any Hunter Biden indictments, trials and convictions, but he wasn't the U.S. president and certainly doesn't rise to the level of importance and obsessiveness people like you place on him.

It's like being obsessed with Billy Carter.

Besides, you think Trump's kids were super qualified for all the jobs they got because of who their father is?

😂

And them kids could face tax-fraud charges in New York.

Like with Hunter Biden, I'll follow any indictments, trials and convictions. 

But at the end of the day, I care about them as much as I do Hunter Biden.

I DON'T CARE!

:doublethumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not even him saying he has to kick up to his father? 

I've seen that (I believe) unconfirmed email.  First it wasn't him saying that, it was a business partner referring to the "big guy".  You are inferring that means Joe, easily could mean Jim Biden, or anyone else.  So yes, I would need more than that.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I seriously don't care.

I'll follow any Hunter Biden indictments, trials and convictions, but he wasn't the U.S. president and certainly doesn't rise to the level of importance and obsessiveness people like you place on him.

It's like being obsessed with Billy Carter.

Besides, you think Trump's kids were super qualified for all the jobs they got because of who their father is?

😂

And them kids could face tax-fraud charges in New York.

Like with Hunter Biden, I'll follow any indictments, trials and convictions. 

But at the end of the day, I care about them as much as I do Hunter Biden.

I DON'T CARE!

They got jobs on their family business. You don’t see the difference? It just desperately grabbing at branches as you fall out of the tree? 

I've seen that (I believe) unconfirmed email.  First it wasn't him saying that, it was a business partner referring to the "big guy".  You are inferring that means Joe, easily could mean Jim Biden, or anyone else.  So yes, I would need more than that.

Nope, not talking about that. Talking about his text to his kid where he said he has to give half his money to pedo Pete. 50 pct he said. And that he’s the one that keeps the family afloat. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They got jobs on their family business. You don’t see the difference? It just desperately grabbing at branches as you fall out of the tree? 

I was going to say the same thing, and also mention that they had college degrees and worked in the field to which those degrees were for... but I took your advice and didn't bother.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope, not talking about that. Talking about his text to his kid where he said he has to give half his money to pedo Pete. 50 pct he said. And that he’s the one that keeps the family afloat. 

You are making it very very hard for me to have a serious conversation with you...cause I'm not googling "pedo pete and 50%".  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

You are making it very very hard for me to have a serious conversation with you...cause I'm not googling "pedo pete and 50%".  :lol:

You’ll end up with a bunch of ads for storage cabinets from Wayfair. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

I put the pedo Pete in. You’re not fun anymore. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When are we going to see legal action on Hunter Biden like we're seeing on Trump's kids?

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

When are we going to see legal action on Hunter Biden like we're seeing on Trump's kids?

You don’t know so much. I guess they didn’t talk about it on the View 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t know so much. I guess they didn’t talk about it on the View 

Hunter Biden is under investigation. Trump's kids are under investigation.

Nothing yet on the Hunter Biden legal front. Actual legal action going on with Trump's little tax frauders.

But keep on Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Bidening if fueling your BDS brings you comfort.

I'll devote a healthy and appropriate volume of attention on the Trump-fraud front, nothing that comes close to the obsession the MAGAtards have over Hunter Biden.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, that dastardly Hunter Biden!

On 11/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I will vote for him if he gets the nomination.

On 11/4/2022 at 2:02 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Red wave, Trump runs and wins.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yeah you idiot, if there was a red wave. There wasn’t. And the subject is what I would do, not what I thought would happen. You try so hard. 

On 11/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish he wouldn’t. But unless the democrats come to their senses, and that’s not happening, I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. Nobody cares what leftists and their media say anymore. Except leftists. 

Bump

On 11/4/2022 at 10:16 AM, Sean Mooney said:

For the resident Horse's Ass with the fake "hotwife"

wait, does Horse actually proclaim he has a hotwife? :unsure:

No, he was the right guy for this time and I am grateful for what he did.  I think Desantis needs to be the guy now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No, he was the right guy for this time and I am grateful for what he did.  I think Desantis needs to be the guy now. 

Yep. But staying FL GOV would be fine as far as I'm concerned. Got some bad sh1t on the horizon and I don't think being the party in power over the next few years is gonna be a good thing.

Just now, lod001 said:

Yep. But staying FL GOV would be fine as far as I'm concerned. Got some bad sh1t on the horizon and I don't think being the party in power over the next few years is gonna be a good thing.

Agree. It is nice that there is a place for normal people to gravitate. 

57 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree. It is nice that there is a place for normal people to gravitate. 

I'll tell ya what though, it's freaking getting crowded. Right now verizon cell phones do not work consistently and Verizon knows the towers need upgraded because too many people are connecting to them. they will get it fixed but its crazy the people flocking to the land of the free from the land of psychos.

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This is a pretty terrible gotcha, HT's intentions were pretty clear. Be better.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This is a pretty terrible gotcha, HT's intentions were pretty clear. Be better.

My monkeys sometimes dance too quick. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Smoking hot.

It bothers the life losers that had a bunch of kids with a fatty.  Expect Dumb DMC or some of the others to chime in crying about it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

Smoking hot.

It bothers the life losers that had a bunch of kids with a fatty.  Expect Dumb DMC or some of the others to chime in crying about it.

Nailed it.  🤣

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: 

The worst thing you can do to an egomaniac like Trump is make him irrelevant and a laughing stock.

Actually even better, he did that to himself.

The GOOP is done with him.